Sai: Wet dreams... no no sweet dreams... control Sai, control.

Posted: 2 years ago

Bechari Sai still not aware how Virat did Didi's beizzati by rejecting her EMA offer becaaaaaj he ij in lobe with her. πŸ˜†

rejection gifs Page 3 | WiffleGif

Didi is trying to emotionally win Virat's heart. πŸ€” Till yesterday she didn't care a damn about Samrat now she is crying that Samrat's absence is affecting her. πŸ€ͺ
Veeru bachke rehna re baba. She is just playing with your emotions. 

Top 30 Blackmailed GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Loved how he answered his Aayi instead of Pakhi. πŸ€£ Good Going. Keep ignoring her. πŸ€£

"Mehnat toh rishte ko bachane mein hoti hai." 
Dude, what did you do to get your love ? Nothing. πŸ˜΅
You were just waiting for Sai to do everything for you. Mehnat ki baat toh kar hi maat.  

Sai ke saapno mein Raja Babu aa gaaye. πŸ˜³ Demand toh dekho. πŸ˜² He has to look hot with unbuttoned shirt. β˜ΊοΈ He has to be romantic and get her flowers.  Ahem Sai, control. β˜ΊοΈ

Saapna chur chur ho gaya. πŸ₯Ί

"Kya mein sach mein Virat Sir ko miss kar rahi hoon." Haan pagli woh bhi... ahem... β˜ΊοΈ

Nalla officer se IPS officer... khushi ke aansoo. πŸ˜­ Our IPS is back. πŸ€—

Sachchi ? He would have called Sai first. πŸ˜² Bas kar pagle ab rulayega kya ? πŸ˜­

"Kash mein josh mein nahin hosh mein kaam kar liya hota." LOL this is not the first time my lines are being said in the show. Either I am too good at predicting or they are reading my topics. πŸ€£

"Sir mein kuch madad karoon ?" Kya madad karega be re tu ? πŸ€“

"Ab dekho agar yeh knot khula ka khula reh jaata toh mein giri padta na ?" πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Oh man I laughed so much at this. The line was funny. The way he said it was funny. πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Tu already gira hua hai. Aur kitna girega ? πŸ€£ I am still laughing. πŸ€£

Rolling On Floor Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Poor kid. How irresponsible that too from a doctor. 
The kid was unaware of the wedding. I am sure she didn't even know she had a mother. She is also unaware that her mother is mentally not well. By not telling her in advance, he has put hatred in her heart for her mother. Now both Harini and Devi will suffer. 

Wow Stupid GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your  Conversations | Say more with Tenor | Stupid, Gif, Cool gifs

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ cool postπŸ‘πŸΌ Really good❀️

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 2 years ago

Pulkit is a ridiculous character. Matlab he wants to do no work and just hope everything will magically resolve on its own or someone else will help him. Devi seh milvaaya Sai neh, ab harini- devi ka milan bhi Sai karvaaye....pulkit khud badi badi baaton ke alaava kuch nahi karega. He can't manage his own house but he thinks he should invite Sai- really he wants Sai to come solve more problems of his, he is not going to do anything for Sai. 

When he asked Sai- kya ab mein tumhaarr jeeja nahi hoon.

I wanted Sai to say what i said in my head- yes aap jeeja nahi ho. Devi is tai, you are jeeja because virat is Sai's husband. So if the relationship with Virat breaks then you also are not Sai's jeeja. Ugh. Let the poor girl study and mind her business! 

Awesome muguet πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Bechari Sai still not aware how Virat did Didi's beizzati by rejecting her EMA offer becaaaaaj he ij in lobe with her. πŸ˜†

Didi is trying to emotionally win Virat's heart. πŸ€” Till yesterday she didn't care a damn about Samrat now she is crying that Samrat's absence is affecting her. πŸ€ͺ

Loved how he answered his Aayi instead of Pakhi. πŸ€£ Good Going. Keep ignoring her. πŸ€£

You were just waiting for Sai to do everything for you. Mehnat ki baat toh kar hi maat.  

Sai ke saapno mein Raja Babu aa gaaye. πŸ˜³ Demand toh dekho. πŸ˜² He has to look hot with unbuttoned shirt. β˜ΊοΈ He has to be romantic and get her flowers.  Ahem Sai, control. β˜ΊοΈ

"Kya mein sach mein Virat Sir ko miss kar rahi hoon." Haan pagli woh bhi... ahem... β˜ΊοΈ

Sachchi ? He would have called Sai first. πŸ˜² Bas kar pagle ab rulayega kya ? πŸ˜­

"Kash mein josh mein nahin hosh mein kaam kar liya hota." LOL this is not the first time my lines are being said in the show. Either I am too good at predicting or they are reading my topics. πŸ€£

"Ab dekho agar yeh knot khula ka khula reh jaata toh mein giri padta na ?" πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Oh man I laughed so much at this. The line was funny. The way he said it was funny. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

The kid was unaware of the wedding. I am sure she didn't even know she had a mother. She is also unaware that her mother is mentally not well. By not telling her in advance, he has put hatred in her heart for her mother. Now both Harini and Devi will suffer. 

Wow Stupid GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your  Conversations | Say more with Tenor | Stupid, Gif, Cool gifs

rah I so love it 

Mujhse umeed kar hi Kyu rhi ho, was the best we got, Mohit u r the best, I will try and bring vahini back won’t lstn to u as well, sai ka Jasus not bad, 

That Samrat card she alwz does that, 

Sai ka Sapna, naughty naughty sai, shirt kay by button khule, 

Oh viru I know you are missing sai bas betu just some more time, u in hospital n sai in ur arms 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I am not sure if Sai would ever get to know.. If its upto Patralekha , if at all she get to know about Sai's insecurities she is going to play well.. Virat to Samrat ka naam sunte sath gadha ho jata hai..

She is damn manipulative.. She knew family is there and she has to maintain a caring bahu face..So she comes up with Samrat MIA reason wherever possible.. She went low there, considering how Virat saw her saying there is no reason for her to stay in this house if he is love with Sai and not her and next day the audacity of that woman to bring Samrat in the conversation.. I want Virat to understand how manipulative she is.But once Sai is back he will lose his brains..

He is repenting for the times when he talked in the same tone as his gharwale with his Aai.. What a circle.. now he gives value to none of them but his Aai.. Neil and Smitaji have a beautiful chemistry..They look like real son and mother..

Isse bas bhaashan dilwa lo..badi badi baatein karwa lo.. 

πŸ˜†Looking at Sai's dreams , I am sure Sai is bolder than Virat when it comes to love ..Sai needs to know he doesnt love Patralekha..Uske baad bold ladki is gonna taking care of everything.. 

Jealous Sai is cute. I always find her cute when she is jealous of Rocklekha.. 

Awww.. 

Finally ..However I found the scene extremely funny and OTT.

I actually laughed at this one.. Josh in punishing Biwi.. πŸ˜‘

Hahaha🀣

I am sure Sai would now be concerned about how to fix Devi's life instead of her Virat's marriage.. πŸ˜‘

You my darling are a gem.. I love your posts.. SUch a stress buster.. I found today's episode so boring but your posts never fail to impress.

Awesome as always, there comes a hope with your posts. 

Nahi toh ghum ke episodes bas ghum kardete hain. 

"Kash mein josh mein nahin hosh mein kaam kar liya hota." LOL this is not the first time my lines are being said in the show. Either I am too good at predicting or they are reading my topics. smiley37

This one cracked me up, between reading and stealing your dialogues is a possibility πŸ˜²

Omg! The title!πŸ˜‚

Aur kitna girega! Sachme Viru aur kitna girega!?

Ab toh hospital k bed pe girna!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The whole post was amazing!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by sairat07 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Justasuperbgirl

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ cool postπŸ‘πŸΌ Really good❀️

Thank you. πŸ˜³