Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Bring back Singhania

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Can you at least do another reunion like before three families. This track is so boring this show use to be about marriages. How many separations.. so many family members they can easily expand.....The twins can have their love story....Ananya can come back for a bit saying she is pregnant...Naksh can maybe have a track with his son...Nandini can come back with Anmol and Karrtik sister....

The show can at least bring back Natik for support. The show can go so many places.....Yet they focus on separation and death. Just take a leap and get the kids older. 5 Years of Akshara her kids were teens. Naira has been for 5 years so they might aswell.

So one fire Bhavna she is a bad writer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

BV is the screenplay writer nd not the creative or the writers who write the story, she is given the story nd dialogues nd she has to write the screenplay. 

They shud fire Garima, she ruined yrkkh to the core!!!!! 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She should be fired for dikichiki🤢

when i think of it i hear shivangi say it in my head and cringe

she needs to be fired for traumatizing me

Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But it also depends on how the actors do it....she was too loud n cringe!! U can make such characters fun if u hv the skills or u try to be subtle. She cud hv improvised it!! 

Comedy is not doing ott stuff nd weird expressions infact its very subtle.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

No point bringing Singhanias, they’ll just be used to worship Sirat and pad up Kirat love🤢story.

See what happened with Naksh. I had so much hopes. See what Devyani did.

If they want to stretch this nonsense, they should go for a leap with Krish and Akshu, not Kairav - that kid will be super annoying. Shift focus from goenkas to singhanias- naksh n kirti as elders (*provided they change the kirti actor / this one is 👎🏼)

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't worry Kairav will get sidelined like Naksh lol it will all be about Akshara now lol. I hope they make her just like Akshara that will be pretty cool