•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Rajvi and NAndini are the only goo ones...

They are butchering Darsh's character

Charmi believed an unknown person regarding Nandini

They even spoilt Charmi

Darsh super angry...He wont confront her but trouble her unkowingly..

Kosha, Darsh has traumatized us so much, that you got confused with today's date too.. 

I skipped most scenes and watched the last half, his interaction with Charmi and then the spoiled suhaag raat!

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Kosha, Darsh has traumatized us so much, that you got confused with today's date too.. 

I skipped most scenes and watched the last half, his interaction with Charmi and then the spoiled suhaag raat!

Hahaha just edited it.... See you can see my trauma

I skipped it too

I guess this anger will be going on for weeks. 

Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

I guess this anger will be going on for weeks. 

Yes then he will apologize. As usual

I do not know why the makers insist on spoiling the series! Nandini who deserve the happy marriage but gun who get it ! Come on !!  And omg Darsh ! He is not idiot , he is more than this ! he should ask Nandini about what charmi told him Before he blames her and starts to hurt her ! I started watching this series for " nirali " because I love her , I don't know how I started watching this daily as a fan for series , It's a nice show, but it gets me nervous (:  really I hope that the events of the series will be fixed soon

Originally posted by Ayra_lovers

I do not know why the makers insist on spoiling the series! Nandini who deserve the happy marriage but gun who get it ! Come on !!  And omg Darsh ! He is not idiot , he is more than this ! he should ask Nandini about what charmi told him Before he blames her and starts to hurt her ! I started watching this series for " nirali " because I love her , I don't know how I started watching this daily as a fan for series , It's a nice show, but it gets me nervous (:  really I hope that the events of the series will be fixed soon

Darsh is acting like a fool around.

Your hope of everything get well are good as my hopes are going down with these series