•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

How does anyone claim love with not an ounce of trust.

Darsh should've asked Shobhit about Charmi's accusations rather than behaving on this manner absolutely opposite to his character so far.

Nothing gives you a right to humiliate your spouse imho

Love such as this is just infatuation ... sad boring track.... again a copy... not worth watching

Originally posted by vm_2009

How does anyone claim love with not an ounce of trust.

Darsh should've asked Shobhit about Charmi's accusations rather than behaving on this manner absolutely opposite to his character so far.

Nothing gives you a right to humiliate your spouse imho

Love such as this is just infatuation ... sad boring track.... again a copy... not worth watching

First he was in La la land or what 😡

Now after marriage he couldn't trust her then what is the meaning of marriage ?🤔

This track is so stupid. He trusted her in everything but suddenly today there is a problem 😕 Stupidity at it's peak

He just did a major flip!

All the love and trust and respect went away in literally 5 mins with Charmi.. how could he believe her words over Nandini?

I still can't believe this happened.. can't connect to this Darsh at all..

Read some posts on twitter saying anybody wil be shocked hearing such accusations so they understand Darsh.. I don't agree at al.. that was not his character to begin with.. he was so rational and made wise decisions.. in the beginning he questioned Charmi.. but she made him hear Shobith's recording and then full drastic change.. was so ridiculous.. I feel so bad for Nandini.. she is getting emotionally abused without even knowing it!!!

I think all this is a result of the show not doing too well..  the latest trp has sunk a little further... there is tremendous pressure on the makers to drastically pull up their socks..hence they have put in tracks that don’t make any sense, but usually grab eye balls.. (ML hating on the FL) just put out some twists that have a shock element.. 😳

The most important journey of any show that focuses on a love story is the progression of the love that the leads feel for each other... but that was sadly rushed here.. 👎🏼and now they have nothing interesting to show other than some half baked khichadi.. And on top of everything Goa too is on a 2 day lockdown.. so god knows how the team will handle everything.. such a mess.. 😵

Originally posted by flutterby

I think all this is a result of the show not doing too well..  the latest trp has sunk a little further... there is tremendous pressure on the makers to drastically pull up their socks..hence they have put in tracks that don’t make any sense, but usually grab eye balls.. (ML hating on the FL) just put out some twists that have a shock element.. 😳

The most important journey of any show that focuses on a love story is the progression of the love that the leads feel for each other... but that was sadly rushed here.. 👎🏼and now they have nothing interesting to show other than some half baked khichadi.. And on top of everything Goa too is on a 2 day lockdown.. so god knows how the team will handle everything.. such a mess.. 😵

TRP tho CVs did it with their own hands, no need to blame anyone 

They gave brilliant promos but first episode itself flopped. I couldn’t digest illiterate and over accented Nandini ( not that I am against uneducated but why can’t FLs be educated and be on par with MLs)

Ok, I thought I can at least bear her, but no her sister’s in-laws are too greedy and she went herself as dowry.

Still tried to watch but they again introduced Rakhla track

If they introduced 4 characters, 3 are negative

I thought they at least have love track, but they directly jumped to marriage 

At least here, TRP increased a little bit, so they again introduced another vamp namrata 

So again TRP went back to normal (below average)

As if it’s not enough, according to what I read they made Darsh and charmi villains

With this stroke, TRP definitely will be at the last

There is no love without trust. Trust and the respect are the foundations of every relationship 

Thank god i stopped watching the show. I had taken Hotstar Vip package. I would rather watch old serial rather than this bakwass. Again same story lot of emotional trauma then 2 min apology. No thank you.