Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Blah but fast paced epi!

Posted: 2 years ago

So today we see more of pulkit sai scene. So they walk into college as they are chatting only to end up eventually back outside drinking coffee a few minutes later! 

Pulkit is pushing Sai to think about how much Virat has done for her and also says you are missing him- its obvious. Yes, true- its obvious to all of us. 

The rose scene of virat in college as expected was just a dream. 

Pulkit also implores her to call him for any help and even asked Sai to live with him-devi. But the man cant even handle the existing mess in his life. 

As seen later in epi, he has clearly  not  even begun to prepare harini mentally for everything.  Last thing he needs is Sai also piling on.🙈

If he decided on mahashivratri to get married to devi and made plan with Sai to get devi to elope, you'd think he would have at least some plan to handle harini when she meets devi. How is it that harini has only seen her today ? Where was she past few days ? Where was she when devkit were actually getting married. Did madhuri not think about prepping harini mentally. Did pulkit ever mention devi in all these years to harini...even just to say your mumma is far away but she loves you etc etc..did harini never ask for her mother? Did she never see pictures? Too many unanswered questions as usual. This will be the next mission for Sai of course- to get harini -devi to love each other and get harini to meet her grandmother BK and also the rest of her mothers large family! 

And is dr. pulkit really so stingy that instead of new coloring book, crayons and toys, he is allowing devi to play with their daughters things so that they get off to a nice rocky start... very smart ! 🙄

Meanwhile, when they cut to the scene of virat leaving CN to go on mission they show pp starting off with "galat, galat kya hai" but yesterday all virat said was "matlab". He never said anything about " galat ". One more editing jhol from cutting dialogues midway. 

Anyway virat leaves on mission. Gives some speech to his officers along the lines of "hows the josh" but it was boring....i ff'ed his pep talk to his boys. But he remembered Sai and wanted to speak to her before mission to get her dua/best wishes. And then there was shoe lace tying with the profound double meaning. "Ki shoelace ki tarah kuch toh life mein bhi gaath khuli rahi gayi which he wants to tie up before he falls...." The poor police officer standing behind him was listening to philosopher virat with the expression of " god knows what you are saying, but ok! "

And best was Sai and room mate. So i guess they want to show how virat was right about how just like CN even in hostel, she can get rude room mates. So Sai enters her new room and sees one bed full of stuff and one empty bed-  but room mate enters and rudely tells her that empty bed is hers- and that she is forced to share room etc. But Sai has also responded back with full attitude. Upar seh she has given her breaking news that she is no longer Virats wife in response to her taunt about "husband seh bolkar arrest  karvaogi kya". No body is so rude in real life. But of course they need to show Sai recall Virats words about having a difficult room mate and importance of adjustment etc....and Sai's room mate has a yoga mat in the background in the room too😱😱😱 i think its the same yoga mat bag that they had used earlier on....

toxic vahini toh CN meh chut gayi and Sai knew of the yoga camp love story of pp - virat but now the yoga mat has followed Sai to her new room too! Bechaari. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree it was a blah blah blah episode but it was definitely faced paced! honestly abh mujhe kuch nahi padi... bas reunion kardo jaldi! 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Poor editing! Anyway not interested in Pulkit drama. But Harini is such a cute little girl! Finally Virat's mission began. He very much wanted to talk to Sai before going into action and still repenting for not trusting her. 

deepthi2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

So today we see more of pulkit sai scene. So they walk into college as they are chatting only to end up eventually back outside drinking coffee a few minutes later! 

Pulkit is pushing Sai to think about how much Virat has done for her and also says you are missing him- its obvious. Yes, true- its obvious to all of us. 

The rose scene of virat in college as expected was just a dream. 

Pulkit also implores her to call him for any help and even asked Sai to live with him-devi. But the man cant even handle the existing mess in his life. 

As seen later in epi, he has clearly  not  even begun to prepare harini mentally for everything.  Last thing he needs is Sai also piling on.🙈

If he decided on mahashivratri to get married to devi and made plan with Sai to get devi to elope, you'd think he would have at least some plan to handle harini when she meets devi. How is it that harini has only seen her today ? Where was she past few days ? Where was she when devkit were actually getting married. Did madhuri not think about prepping harini mentally. Did pulkit ever mention devi in all these years to harini...even just to say your mumma is far away but she loves you etc etc..did harini never ask for her mother? Did she never see pictures? Too many unanswered questions as usual. This will be the next mission for Sai of course- to get harini -devi to love each other and get harini to meet her grandmother BK and also the rest of her mothers large family! 

And is dr. pulkit really so stingy that instead of new coloring book, crayons and toys, he is allowing devi to play with their daughters things so that they get off to a nice rocky start... very smart ! 🙄

Meanwhile, when they cut to the scene of virat leaving CN to go on mission they show pp starting off with "galat, galat kya hai" but yesterday all virat said was "matlab". He never said anything about " galat ". One more editing jhol from cutting dialogues midway. 

Anyway virat leaves on mission. Gives some speech to his officers along the lines of "hows the josh" but it was boring....i ff'ed his pep talk to his boys. But he remembered Sai and wanted to speak to her before mission to get her dua/best wishes. And then there was shoe lace tying with the profound double meaning. "Ki shoelace ki tarah kuch toh life mein bhi gaath khuli rahi gayi which he wants to tie up before he falls...." The poor police officer standing behind him was listening to philosopher virat with the expression of " god knows what you are saying, but ok! "

And best was Sai and room mate. So i guess they want to show how virat was right about how just like CN even in hostel, she can get rude room mates. So Sai enters her new room and sees one bed full of stuff and one empty bed-  but room mate enters and rudely tells her that empty bed is hers- and that she is forced to share room etc. But Sai has also responded back with full attitude. Upar seh she has given her breaking news that she is no longer Virats wife in response to her taunt about "husband seh bolkar arrest  karvaogi kya". No body is so rude in real life. But of course they need to show Sai recall Virats words about having a difficult room mate and importance of adjustment etc....and Sai's room mate has a yoga mat in the background in the room too😱😱😱 i think its the same yoga mat bag that they had used earlier on....

toxic vahini toh CN meh chut gayi and Sai knew of the yoga camp love story of pp - virat but now the yoga mat has followed Sai to her new room too! Bechaari. 

@ red I found it a bit emotional...before he falls wrt to both his shoe laces as well as in his mission...he was really wanting best wishes from Sai..aai n Sai the two people in his life who matter to him the most...

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol! You echoed my thoughts about philosopher Virat giving gyaan to his team. The way Virat said let's charge made me laugh out loud. His havildars were clearly holding their breaths so their tummies would stay in while they were in the frame 😂. 

Blah episode indeed. But they need such episodes to break the non stop high intensity episodes they churn out I think. So I'm ok with an episode I don't need to watch again at all! 😊

Pulkit, Harini and Devi story is a huge mess and it's obviously not well crafted. The difficulty accepting a mentally healthy mom at 8 years of age is hard enough. To accept an unhealthy mum is wholly impossible for a child. So the dispute itself makes sense. Just not written well so far unless they are going with the "Pulkit is a wimp who can do nothing right" theme. In which case is all good and we'll wait for Mata Sai Joshi to solve this problem too. 

Bappa bring tomorrow and Sai finding out about the mission soon. 🙏

Originally posted by: TotallyPagalSai

Lol! You echoed my thoughts about philosopher Virat giving gyaan to his team. The way Virat said let's charge made me laugh out loud. His havildars were clearly holding their breaths so their tummies would stay in while they were in the frame 😂. 

Blah episode indeed. But they need such episodes to break the non stop high intensity episodes they churn out I think. So I'm ok with an episode I don't need to watch again at all! 😊

Pulkit, Harini and Devi story is a huge mess and it's obviously not well crafted. The difficulty accepting a mentally healthy mom at 8 years of age is hard enough. To accept an unhealthy mum is wholly impossible for a child. So the dispute itself makes sense. Just not written well so far unless they are going with the "Pulkit is a wimp who can do nothing right" theme. In which case is all good and we'll wait for Mata Sai Joshi to solve this problem too. 

Bappa bring tomorrow and Sai finding out about the mission soon. 🙏

Exactly. The harini-devi conflict is a good one. But we know itv cant handle such subjects well. It'll be a disaster. 🙈

Originally posted by: deepthi2014

@ red I found it a bit emotional...before he falls wrt to both his shoe laces as well as in his mission...he was really wanting best wishes from Sai..aai n Sai the two people in his life who matter to him the most...

It was meant to be emotional but i was honestly pretty bored with the whole episode. 

I think I will only feel emotional when I see Sai panic to learn of Virats mission and then her reaction on learning he is hurt and when they reunite in hospital. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nja91

Exactly. The harini-devi conflict is a good one. But we know itv cant handle such subjects well. It'll be a disaster. 🙈

The thing is Sai is going to concentrate more on this conflict than her marriage with Virat..and its bothering me to the core.. Should I continue with this show or not?

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, I didn’t watch much of the episode.
I’m sorry but what the hell is a ‘mission’? Virat is posted in a peace station, and he’s storming a fort? I wanna know, what do these guys smoke? I skipped that entire sequence. The knot dialogue was kinda funny ngl.

I agree, liked the Sai and roommate interaction, but two things bothered me. One, I wanted Sai to find a friend, but the roommate turned out to be a bitch. This show has a problem, none of the characters have friends! Second, Sai saying Virat is not her husband anymore. How is Sai and Virat’s marital status anybody else’s business? She should’ve just given her a shutup call. Also, idk, it just bothers me so much when this show forgets the legalities of marriage. You can say you’re separated, but you can’t say you’re unmarried just because you...declared it?

My favourite part was the Devyani- Harini interaction. First of all, that child is so so cute! I love her already. Also can we appreciate Mitali Nag, for being so fab! Not once does she make Devi seem irritating.

Pulkit was being a dodo as usual, I think he’s just slow. A lotta people have ranted about his reaction (or lack thereof), so no need for me to repeat. I think it’s such a unique track, but yk what would be amazing? If it’s Sai free. I really don’t want her to get involved, not everything has to be about the main leads. It should go on as a parallel track.