TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I got some hopes after yesterday but this CVs want to show negative things only

Darsh gave vows to Nandini

Rakla gives wrong info to Charmi, that Nandini kept the condition to get Shogun married as her sisters life will be settled

Charmi misunderstands Nandini

Charmi tells something to Darsh

Darsh angrt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I hated this episode.  Darsh’s own mom went along with the blackmail of Shobhit and Darsh ruins Nandini’s post wedding rituals because he misunderstands. Men are men, blind or sighted; they’re stupid!

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

I hated this episode.  Darsh’s own mom went along with the blackmail of Shobhit and Darsh ruins Nandini’s post wedding rituals because he misunderstands. Men are men, blind or sighted; they’re stupid!

I thought he had Man ki aankhe but he is also blind with his Man aankhe 😡

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess the makers don’t think these two will have enough challenges with Darsh’s blindness, that they want to start the marriage off to a bad start.  Nandini is such a sweet girl; happy her Saas loves and trusts her.  She’s got enough enemies in that family.  Why turn Darsh against her?

Ayra_lovers thumbnail

Darsh is so annoying! I want to hit him😡

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Super annoying episode because Nandini wouldn't stop blabbering and Darsh wouldn't stop with being annoying with the unnecessary agitation

It pissed me off that he couldn't even pretend in front of his mother who is so happy to get him married 

kpop21 thumbnail

If they'll go with this track, I'm dropping this completely. At one moment he had his trust on her, and suddenly acting like this. They already have enough negative characters, now they want more. Mental torture of FL has started 

Edited by kpop21 - 2 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

I guess the makers don’t think these two will have enough challenges with Darsh’s blindness, that they want to start the marriage off to a bad start.  Nandini is such a sweet girl; happy her Saas loves and trusts her.  She’s got enough enemies in that family.  Why turn Darsh against her?

Darsh is angry because Charmi told that Nandini kept the condition of marrying Shogun and she broke Shobhit and Charmi. While Charmi trusted an unknown voice

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayra_lovers

Darsh is so annoying! I want to hit him😡

He is blind still I want to hit him

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Super annoying episode because Nandini wouldn't stop blabbering and Darsh wouldn't stop with being annoying with the unnecessary agitation

It pissed me off that he couldn't even pretend in front of his mother who is so happy to get him married 

Exactly annoying as hell