Posted: 2 years ago

So they have sped up the track cutting out lot of BS- thank god! 

Started off with Sai leaving GC gathering sll her courage and looking up to the skies to her aabaa to be her guiding star. 

Awesome pp-ashwini scene- more beizzati that too in spashta shabd. 

She physically snatched the tea tray and took it herself

The ashwini virat scene was HEARTMELTING. Virat couldn't sleep due to being so guilt ridden and troubled. He looks so exhausted😢.  Ashwini comforted him the way only a mother can and virat also told her how much Sai loves aai. It was a beautiful scene.  Both of them consoling each other, missing Sai and praying that she comes SOON. 

The pulkit Sai scene i thought could have been written a little better. But the way i see it, Sai's harsh words are just an outward facade which will melt soon. She is just too hurt and needs some time. But pulkit has given her well meaning advice that virat is genuine and has owned up to his mistakes. We know Sai already knows that. She is just forcing this tough act but we all know that ultimately Ashwini is right- dil toh mom ka hai, pigal jayegi. And like pulkit said- Virat is her apna. She cares immensely about him. And we will soon see it. 

Virat has treated his family with so much indifference- and they deserve it. Bk, ninad, sonali are SO dhongi. Bk deserves an award for acting all sad when she is one of the biggest reasons for this whole situation. And she has the gall to ask Virat literally the next day after ALL that happened- tum abhi bhi gussa ho? We never told Sai not to come.🙄 And ninad acting as if he has short term memory loss. Pp got more beizzati with sarcasm too. "Pp toh bahut samajhdaar hai". Virat's expression as he spoke to his horrible family was perfect. And ashwini has directly called bk out for taking pleasure in breaking the family and in separation of couples. Finally! Its about time someone openly called her out. Bk has the audacity to say " kya maine kabhi kuch accha nahi kiya ki aap meri taarif kar sako" 🙄 

Each one is more delusional and stupid than the other. 

Mohit has pledged to bring his vahini back ♥️ 

Pp asks if virat will call- look forward to more beizzati in response to that tomm! 

Today they used a body double for Virat that looked SO unlike him that it had me pause just to guffaw at it. I mean i know covid restrictions n all but it looked SO out of place. Neither his height nor weight matched virat AT all. 

Anyway it looks like all the spoilers of viray gifting flowers will likely be a dream sequence. 

Precap was essentially the same- virat calling, Sai not answering, virat in mission, mohit sending text to Sai. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nja91

Started off with Sai leaving GC gathering sll her courage and looking up to the skies to her aabaa to be her guiding star. 

The ashwini virat scene was HEARTMELTING. Virat couldn't sleep due to being so guilt ridden and troubled. He looks so exhausted😢.  Ashwini comforted him the way only a mother can and virat also told her how much Sai loves aai. It was a beautiful scene.  Both of them consoling each other, missing Sai and praying that she comes SOON. 

The pulkit Sai scene i thought could have been written a little better. But the way i see it, Sai's harsh words are just an outward facade which will melt soon. She is just too hurt and needs some time. But pulkit has given her well meaning advice that virat is genuine and has owned up to his mistakes. We know Sai already knows that. She is just forcing this tough act but we all know that ultimately Ashwini is right- dil toh mom ka hai, pigal jayegi. And like pulkit said- Virat is her apna. She cares immensely about him. And we will soon see it. 

Virat has treated his family with so much indifference- and they deserve it. Bk, ninad, sonali are SO dhongi. Bk deserves an award for acting all sad when she is one of the biggest reasons for this whole situation. And she has the gall to ask Virat literally the next day after ALL that happened- tum abhi bhi gussa ho? We never told Sai not to come.🙄 And ninad acting as if he has short term memory loss. Pp got more beizzati with sarcasm too. "Pp toh bahut samajhdaar hai". Virat's expression as he spoke to his horrible family was perfect. And ashwini has directly called bk out for taking pleasure in breaking the family and in separation of couples. Finally! Its about time someone openly called her out. Bk has the audacity to say " kya maine kabhi kuch accha nahi kiya ki aap meri taarif kar sako" 🙄 

Pp asks if virat will call- look forward to more beizzati in response to that tomm! 

Today they used a body double for Virat that looked SO unlike him that it had me pause just to guffaw at it. I mean i know covid restrictions n all but it looked SO out of place. Neither his height nor weight matched virat AT all. 

Anyway it looks like all the spoilers of viray gifting flowers will likely be a dream sequence. 

Precap was essentially the same- virat calling, Sai not answering, virat in mission, mohit sending text to Sai. 

So true! At first I was so confused. Ye Viru ko kya ho gya, but then I realised it was a body double 🤣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

they are clearly rushing the reunion which i don't mind.... they have cut some unnecessary family drama which i am loving! i rather they concentrate on sairat!! 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Where Sai is staying at the moment in Nagpur? She didn't go to Pulkit's place then where did she leave her luggage and change before coming to the college?

Originally posted by: Svt611

they are clearly rushing the reunion which i don't mind.... they have cut some unnecessary family drama which i am loving! i rather they concentrate on sairat!! 

Agree. I hope they extend the Sairat reunion scenes, hospital scenes and give epic beizzati of pp in hospital! 

Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

Where Sai is staying at the moment in Nagpur? She didn't go to Pulkit's place then where did she leave her luggage and change before coming to the college?

Hostel. In KD it was her seniors room that she shared...

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank God their days have become shorter than one week of real world time 😜

I couldn't believe that Patralekha is actually putting her atmasamman on a tray and ready to roam around with it to collect beizzati. Ashwini always gives her sound advice although it sounds like a taunt because you-know-who is not the one to understand what's being clearly said.

In no unclear words did Virat tell her to get out, not interfere, move on and remain in her limits because she was 'koi bhi aurat' to him. But this woman's audacity is of one level higher than her delusions. In her mind, she's actually the imaginary wife -- no jokes here. Does she really let his words pass like a normal wife after a fight with her husband, still getting ready to serve him bed tea?? 🙄🙄 No matter what he tells her, she will just be the dog's tail... What happened to her empty threat of leaving the house if anyone does beizzati? She's actually surviving only on beizzati.

"Phone toh karoge na"... 🙊🙊 Virat's "Matlab ?" was the exact question on my mind too. Matlab, aur kis hadh tak girna hai? No wonder when she said

"Agar main Sai se apni tulna karoon...." I have a lot more that she doesn't, Virat turned it to "Khud se Sai ki tulna ki hai"... Because it is she who is comparing Sai to herself and not Sai comparing her with self. For Virat, staying under the same roof has made him slowly see the difference between. There can be no tulna because what Patralekha sees as a pedestal she's standing on is actually only a suspended platform in the air that's already imbalanced and will lead to a fall.

I wish Virat's indifference with that utterly remorseless, manipulative half of his clan continues even after he's out of his present depressed state. 

Loved the Virat Ashwini scene-- consoling each other and hoping for Sai's return. But Virat thinks from the fact that Sai has only ever admitted to love Ashwini and so his mother can atleast hope that Sai will return soon but for him, Sai has no reason to forgive him and return. The air of the unspoken words has just grown so much bigger between them.

I thought the Sai Pulkit scene was rushed and not sincerely added. It lacked on many counts but Pulkit's advice to Sai comes from his own personal experience of losing a loved one to misunderstandings and circumstances. He can see that both Virat and Sai are somewhere victims of the same conceit that took a toll on his relationship with Devyani. And it's true that Sai herself is not unaffected by Virat -- if he really didn't mean anything to her, she would have been better off without him but the fact that he means something to her is a reason enough to consider forgiveness to also stop hurting herself. Reconciliation is a different subject altogether. 

@ janki ji. Yes i definitely hope virat's behavior with family continues. Even when Sai comes back, its obvious now what kind of people they are and that they care 2 hoots about his grief and definitely dont care about Sai. His mother has been very direct in her comment today too. I was a little annoyed when I saw that virat's expression for a monent- once again seemed to briefly look upset when BK faked her sadness at aai's allegation as if it wss not true. I hope he will continue to see that this family is NOT at all dil ke acche. Only aai and mohit care. Rest are all horrible. 

And shivani is just missing! Even when they have limited cast/crew in goa, they have given a vacation to shivani bua. 

I really hope that post Sairat reunion track involves full truth khulasa of letter and kidnapping too. Virat needs to know the truth about just how horrible they are. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow, first, I like your analysis, they are fun .❤

Haven't watched the episode yet.

Toh didi is still very more bhookhi of beizzati, don't worry didi ,you will have tonnes.😆

Eager to watch Sai and Pulkit conversation. 

And don't know why? But kaku's dialogue reminded me of didi, Paku amar rahe🤣

So ,we will have SAIRAT soon

Mohith- devar goals🤘

Body double? Kaha🤔

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yup. I agree. It really looks like they are rushing up with the separation track. Or making up for the Holi track 🤣.

I was also wondering about the BTS. If he has already left for the mission how will he meet Sai? Guess you r right. Pulkit would try to mediate and convince Sai to forgive Virat and in the process would target her insecurity about Virat moving on. That may lead to the dream sequence where Virat ignores her and goes ahead to gift flowers to someone else. 

Or they decided to chop the scene to speed up the track. 🤷‍♀️