Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

She did so well dealing with all the looks from people. Especially the two girls taking pictures.

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

I hope you and your loved ones all are doing well and keeping safe and healthy!!

So - YUP - Here I am with the next update for the week for HW3.0!

Word Count - Long in length - 10.4K Words.✍✍

β€πŸ’»

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc - since I have not proofread.

I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net/ NovelHD or any other domain with the TruyenKK etc - then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

TAKE 42

TAKE 42.1 - Conquered

The Next Day - 7th April - New Delhi, India

The Next Day - 7th April - New Delhi, India

9AM - Raizada Mansion - Arnav's Room

Arnav's POV

I caress the picture on my screen lovingly as a serene smile continues to curve my lips.

Guys.

Can any of you guess what picture this could be?? Well it's an obvious that its going to have my Fiore in it - but then to be fair enough - this isn't just any of her usual pictures that she keeps sharing with me on and off or the ones I take screenshots off during our calls!

This one picture that I am gazing at - right now - lovingly - happens to be the one of her hugging Abbu all tight outside the arrivals terminals at Lahore yesterday.(It kinda went viral in the media in Lahore - within minutes of Khushi even sitting in the car with Abbu+ Noor+S, M, Brian and Jack by her side)

And to be honest - due to the wildfire ways of the internet - this picture reached my phone screen even before My Fiore could text me that she'd gotten in the car with everyone - yesterday. And I do have to be fair enough to admit - that the very second I did see this picture - I felt all of my prior worry for her vanish in like a nanosecond all together.

For as they say - a picture speaks a thousand words - right? And because I could very well read the emotional intensity of the moment from my phone - I knew in my heart right very then - that I really had nothing to worry about with regards to My Fiore's visit to Lahore - for Real. For this picture of her signified so much back to my face - right? That all she truly cared about was that she was with Abbu + all set to be by Raahil's side at his important final. That all she truly cared was about her personal reasons for this visit - giving a freaking damm to what the rest of the world thinks - about the development! That she truly had become superbly immune to the worldly noise and was becoming more of an expert by the die - at leaning nothing but a deaf ear - to all those mean comments hurled at her every now and then with the intention to pull her down.

Like I cannot even begin to tell you all - how super impressed I had been with the way she'd handled the scanning gazes/looks/passing comments at the Firoz Shah Kotla - here in Delhi (just a while ago).And even though that did tell me that - she had gone leaps and bowunds up and ahead in her mind - with regards to all of this - deep down I was still kind of worried - about the impact of visiting Lahore - finally for the first time after it all. I mean - because I love her in the insane ways I do - I obviously didn't want anything to rattle the composed rhythm she'd grown accustomed to - within right?

But perhaps - I really was getting worked up for no reason at all. My Fiore - knew exactly what she was doing and why she was doing it - and she trusted her conviction to follow it through.

I look at the picture again on my phone lovingly. And once again - I gotta say with great conviction within that this picture and the genuine serene smile up her face as she's hugging Abbu and he is hugging her is a freaking testimony to how far she has freaking come - and has conquered so much in her own mind and heart on this emotional journey - within!(Everyone at home here agrees as well. Also this is the other reason why I just keep finding myself going back to see this picture - over and over- on a zillion occasions since yesterday. She knows obviously. )

Dammmmmmmm! Guyssssssss!

I am so freaking proud of Her! Help me find another superlative synonym for the word - proud will you please??????????

I pause on my chain of thoughts as my phone beeps with Fiore's text.

Her : Baby..I know I said I'd call back in five. But give me ten minutes more - k? I am really trying to get Amina Khala to conceal my lunch surprise from Abbu+ Noor. I mean - she's getting so excited just as I'v finished telling her about my plan of surprising Abbu+ Noor+ Raahil with my handcooked - Shepherd's Pie again and all the help I'd need from her - that I am kind of afraid that she might just ring up Noor like this second and reveal it all to her or send a text to Raahil that I plan to send him lunch at the team's hotel today! Or like text Abbu for that matter!!

I smile as I read that. So Khushi and me had been on our usual video call until five minutes ago - after Abbu+ Noor left for the half day of their work (at their end)- that she coaxed them into get going within even though they wanted to call it a off day today. And she did the same precisely because - she wanted to dish out this lunch surprise- given that she's anyway there on a short visit - she just wanted to conjure up quality precious moments with everyone.

I reply quickly.

Me : no worries Fiore. I'll be waiting. You know I got a free day at home until lunch anyway. Only catching up with the boys for some fun soccer time - post that given that we only begin our thorough training with our respective teams at the IPL - starting next week.

Her : alrighty baby...ill call you back in a super shortwhile then - k?

Me : alrighty my love..

And I finally put my phone aside and walk up to the glass window in my room and lean against the wall and look out - grinning. Mom+ Dad+ Di + Akash are at the hospital obviously for it's a busy work day for them. Akash is going to be back home earlier in the evening though and we do plan to get together for a family dinner - tonight as well. So basically - I am just chilling at home - today! Something that I simply love to do - in the little moments I get.

My grin widens on reflex now as the recent flash memories of Fiore+ Mum being at home here(during the Home series vs England) with everyone comes back to my Mind!Godammit. God only knows how I'v been dying for these months to pass and for the 6th of June of arrive. I mean - guys - I am sure you all already know that I am way too eager and impatient to have my Fiore walk in here home as my wife!

Oh wait - I just remembered that I do have to admit a surprising development to you all - this time around as well. A surprising personal development. So usually it's a given that my Fiore - keeps no secrets from me - but this time around - she's totally been keeping one from me for good two months already and I think she intends to keep it through until the moments - prior to our wedding I Guess???

What secret?? It's the bit about - that she says that she's totally been working towards and on something that she thinks is going to mitigate the professional impact at my end when we come to light and she's quite satisfied with how her preps are coming through - and for the first time ever - only S, M, brian and Jack have an idea as to what this is about and not Me!! I mean she hasn't even talked about it to Mum or Mom/Abbu/Raahil/Noor/Akash/Di for she's like she's sure either of them would slip it away to me and she wants to talk to me about it - herself obviously.

And I can't help but wonder right now just like I have been wondering in the last two months as to what is that she's working on - with regards to this context anyway?????????

Well on a serious note - you all know I don't give a damm about the consequences she's so worried about anyway. Professionally at the moment - I'v just been giving my best on the field like I always do in the gaming moments of time and to be honest at the back of my head I am kind of prepped for the worse anyway which is why I am pouring every ounce of my soul into my game these days - for just in case if this does happen to be my last couple of months in the cricketing scene in India then in my head at the least - I do wana like run through it with like an Abosulte Bang!

Hmmm. On that note - all my close friends from the team - Ved, Cap, Raunak, Sameer and Daksh - they obviously know that Khushi and me are going to tie the knot on 6th June.(They are obviously going to be there at our wedding) and they also know that I am prepped in my head for the consequences when we come to light - days prior and they'v all like been collectively supportive as they keep saying that they got my back on this - for when the time came - they'd totally support me and us - come what may on the grounds that whats personal is personal and whats professional stands professional - obviously. But then given the developments with Abbu across the border off late - in my head - I already have prepped myself for the same. I told all of my friends though very sincerely - that it wasn't my wish to have any of them get involved in a messy situation with the gaming officials(in case they decided to sack me from playing for India ever again) or the media here in India - because of me. Khushi's also told the same to them all - like almost a hundred times over while she was here on the visit on our Home series with England too recently - but on these moments - they all just collectively nod and say - "we will see about all of that when the time comes..."

Hmmmmm.

Well.

Actually - even I am all set in my head and heart to deal with anything and everything - when that time comes!!

I am right on that thought when my phone beeps with a text from Azlaan - this time around.(We'v been in touch - obviously)

Azlaan : Arnav...goodmorning...so even though I am sure...you already know about it all from Khushi given that she would have filled you in about it last night after dinner - I just wanted to message you personally as well. I was beyond just amazed and impressed with the way Khushi handled the conversations with each of our family members here - over dinner last night. I mean - to start with - they were totally giving her the cold vibes(As you would know)...but..given that she was so honest and sincere and open in just being herself and her sincere efforts to talk and smoothen things through - that by the end of it all - most of them have softened in their minds for sure. Even Ammi. I mean just over breakfast right now - I indirectly asked her - if she'd accompany us all to the finals tonight (again) and until yesterday afternoon her answer had been - "No way I am going to be seated in the same family box with Khushi Jones in it for that will only fuel the rumours more - so my answer is No" and that has miraculously changed this morning too the bit - " Hmmmm Azlaan beta...lets see...ill make up my mind later this evening...." - You get what this means - don't you Arnav? I mean - she will surely come which indirectly means that she is truly softening up. I can't believe that Khushi actually pulled this off.

I grin as I read that. I will get into giving you all a brief glimpse into this but before I must reply to Azlaan.

Me : I know right...Azlaan...I can't believe it too actually. But somehow I knew it when she filled me in on it all last night...that everyone would soften up...its only a matter of time they realise that she's truly like got no fault in here...like directly...or indirectly...

Azlaan : yes...indeed...and once again though...I do have to thank you for being so understanding with regards to all these rumours here...as far as my mind tells me..they might fuel up as we all head to Gadaffi tonight...

Me : don't worry about it all Azlaan. You know - it doesn't really bother me at all. Never did in the first place...like ever..

Azlaan : I know buddy...lets get on a collective call with Raahil if you free...in a bit then??

Me : yes...lets do that..although I think its still unfair that you all had be stay at bay here...

Azlaan was obviously one of the members siding with My Fiore+ Noor+Raahil+ Abbu on this.

Azlaan : well you know how it works buddy. For now I'd say the best is that you stay across the border and watch the match live on TV instead. It's the only way out...for now...just for a shortwhile...of that now...on that note...hows the wedding preps coming along at your end?? I know rehaan uncle+ raahil+ noor have been crazily geared up. Guess what - my sister's got her outfits ready - already!

I grin as I read that.

Me : trust Noor on that. Well the preps are coming on great brother.

Phone buzzes with Raahil's call and I quickly text Azlaan.

Me : Raahil's got a long life.He's calling. Talk later.

Azlaan : okay

And I finally take Raahil's call and I hear his curious voice come through almost instantly - " so a quick...gaming question..Arnav...just in case...my captain asks me to chip in for bowling...for a couple of overs tonight...,"and he goes on to ask me the same - given that we both have the same bowling style - and I obviously give him my take on it and about five-seven minutes later once we are done discussing his gaming preprations for tonight - I ask him finally - " so all set then Raahil?? It's the final again...tonight...know what...I am sure you are going to excel at your performance...and I hope that leads to the win for your team...I know your aapa is going to go crazy hooting for you...either ways..."

I hear him add with a fond emotion - " thank you so much...for that ...Arnav..and to be honest..the very fact that aapa like came here all the way to be with me today..means so much..it all feels like coming to a full circle...I mean..there she was in the stands...last year with us being oblivious to it all..and here we are today...life can be quite the rollercoaster...right...bhaijaan?"( He's also begun to address me as bhaijaan - like Noor - at times. I ask him to keep going with just Arnav though - for we'r like buddies)

I answer nonetheless - " quite the roller coaster..it is...indeed Raahil...look at how well..your aapa is riding it too...I mean...just before you called...I was on text with Azlaan..and he was so glad about the developments over dinner last night..."

Raahil says instantly - " oh yes...bhaijaan...I am so glad about that too...abbu, noor, and mostly aapa is too...as you would know..for a second we'd thought...they'd decline our invitation to dinner at home...given that they knew it was aapa who requested to meet them all in person...but when they gave in to Abbu's request of atleast meeting up with her once post it all eventually...and the way..aapa...like handled it all..asking us all to take the backseat and she be the one to take the lead from the beginning off receiving everyone..to all the conversations after...just like amazed us all...indeed...infact to be honest...Abbu has been so relieved to see the depth of her composure and strength at the moment that he has no qualms or doubt that she'd be able to handle the upcoming tide in India - once you both come to light..before your wedding..."

I admit sincerely - " well to be honest...Raahil...Abbu and me are on the same page at this..i surely feel...the same..."

Raahil adds instantly - " me and Noor feel the same too..."

I add now on reflex - " anyways..for now...I just want her to get through with moments at the Gadaffi tonight..."

Raahil adds next fondly - " don't you worry bhaijaan...abbu, noor, will make sure...your fiore..is okay through it all.."

I admit - " and I have no doubts about that...at all...Raahil,"and we share a warm chuckle and continue talking for a couple of minutes more - before we finally hang up - with me wishing him all the very best for the final - as well.

Hmmmm.

So guys - I was about to give you all a brief glimpse into all that happened with Fiore last night in Lahore but then I am sure you all caught onto the gist of it from Raahil's conversation on the same - right?

The bottom line is that - My Fiore - freaking aced in handling one of the most complicated dinners of her life - with so much ease - that it surely caught everyone of your Noor's family members off guard. They did begin with cold and off vibes - but she kept being persistent and kind and peppy in striking common grounds of conversations with the aim to break the ice - and she eventually finally succeeded and once she saw a little window of hope - she freaking barged right in with her sincerity and openly talked to all of Noor's family about how sorry she was that they had to be at the facing end of brunts - because of her connection with Noor+ Raahil+ Abbu and she really was sorry that even though she knew that they wanted her to keep away from Lahore - she couldn't help but be there for Raahil in moments that were so monumental for him game wise after all that he'd been through as well for she loved her brother so very much - nonetheless. And I guess it was in the way she said this - that made Noor's Abbu be the first one to soften up and strike a conversation back with her eventually and slowly and with minutes down the line - the rest kind of just flew bit by bit.

I am so freaking happy for her at this accord as well for I know how important this was too her!! She did also tell me - that by the end of the night - Abbu actually had tears of pride in his eyes as he hugged her+ Raahil tight - exclaiming how he had been blessed to have them both as his children.

On that note guys - gotta admit - that I'v been taking a lot of inspiration from future father in law ..aka...Abbu ..as well. I mean - given that I know you all know about all that he's been upto work wise here on - I can't help but admit that I'v often felt wowed by him as well. Infact - seeing him do all that he has - has also already led me to begin working on the proposal off one of my other back up - dream plans in advance already - that I really am passionate about pursuing outside of everything cricket along with the rest of my business investments etc that Akash+ Aman help me manage and overse. Infact both Akash and Aman are on board with me on the workings of this proposal as well - for we are like in the initial stages of its drafting - once its good to go - I am going to have it sent to the international non profit - organisation I am keen to collaborate with and help them expand their footing here in India.

Hmmm.

Okay then given that My Fiore still hasn't called - I think I do have a couple of minutes to give you all a heads up as to what it is this project that I'v begun working on! So you all know me well by now - I am all passionate for like humanity above all and looking above and beyond the worldly differences and prejudices - so for a while this international non profitable organistaion and its work had been catching my eye immense and I really respect the work theyv been doing around the globe so much so that I am keen to see if I can play a catalyst role towards having them seep into the mass footing here in India. So this time around - I just thought perhaps its time to act on my gut in this accord. So which is this very special organisation?

Its an organisation called - the Human Library. A very interesting concept that came to Life in Copenhagen , Denmark back in 2000 and it goes with the tag line that says - Unjudge Someone! So what does this organisation do?? Its exactly what its name says - a Library of Humans! As in just like in the traditional library - you got books that you can pick out and choose to read - in a Human library you actually have a group of people/volunteers as human books - ready to talk/converse about stories from their lifes on certain topics, challenges, prejudices, stigma's etc.The basic aim is to challenge stigma and sterotypes/judgements and enforce social change through community stories and encourage real/heart to heart conversations between people - whom one otherwise might not actually meet on a day to day basis! It aims to create this safe place for dialogue where range of topics can be discussed openly in between human books and the readers who come on in - to basically listen(instead of actually reading) the range of stories/tales of one's life! For over the last twenty years - they'v been hosting events physically and virtually in libraries, museums, festivals, conferences, schools, universities globally and have their work already spread out in over 80 countries already!

Isn't their work like - Super Amazing- guys??????????

So Yup - I really hope that I am able to get my proposal for collaboration on with them - eventually.(As I hinted prior - iv already formed a separate non profit foundation for the same - which is different from my other usual business investments.)

Like just imagine - guys - imagine - how kool it would be if we actually had Human Libraries in like every city here in India - be it metropolitans, tier two's, tier threes - like just imagine the range of human connections and inspirations/bridges over prejudices and judgements - that it can trigger. I mean like I always say - every human literally already has a unique story from the page of their lives to talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also yes - everyone here at home and Fiore, Mum, her friends,my friends+ Abbu+ Raahil+ Noor like almost everyone in our inner circle already know about this project in the pipeline and they are all super supportive - obviously. Plus - guys know what - the first time I discussed this out with My Fiore(about 40 days ago) she was all like teared up in her eyes emotionally and happily as she whispered - " Trust you baby..to go after your wish off collaborating with something/a movement as deep and amazing as this...I am so proud of you...you got me with you on this..already...let me know if you need anything from my end for help on that proposal..."

I smile to myself - reliving the memory in my Head but I pause in my line of thought for now - as this time around my phone finally buzzes with Fiore on the video call.

I swipe up green - grinning - walking back to my Sofa. Just as I sit back in it comfortably - I see My Fiore's happy grinning face fill up the screen and it immediately lights up my world and I ask grinning - " hey you...baby...amina khala swore to secrecy finally??"

She chuckles happily at that lounging at the sofa in her room at her end - brushing a hand through her hair as she adds grinning and nodding - " yup...finally...baby...I mean..i had help from M and S..on it though..we ganged up on her and just took her phone away for now so that she wouldn't call/text Abbu/Noor or Raahil for that matter..."

We share a warm chuckle at that and I ask on reflex - " whats everyone upto??as in M, S, Brian and Jack..??"

She grins - " so everyones just finishing up with like their respective work mails etc for the day during now baby...because well as you know we are not going to get anything done post lunch and not in the evening for sure...right???for we will all be at the Gadaffi for the final..."

I nod at that as I say - " and I just think that I am going to drop a text on our group - to thank them again for being there with you baby..when I am not..."

Khushi smiles caressing the screen at her end - a gesture that always warms up my heart - " oh please...Arnav...don't go there...again..please??"

I nod and I say brushing my hand through my hair instead knowing that she loves the gesture too - hoping that she'd be the one to do it in real and she grins instantly and adds mischeviously - " ohh..stop that..will you please? baby??"

I wink - "why??"

She chuckles - " you know very well...why...Arnav.."

I grin - " because it makes you wana do it yourself..."

She grins - " exactly..because it makes me wana be there by your side and do it myself...every single...time..."

I brush my hand through my hair again in the way she loves to just take her case - " then come...or let me come to you...Fiore.."

She rolls her eyes at that lovingly - "wasn't I just there...not very long ago..baby.."

I groan at that - "ughhhh...6th of June...be here already...."

She chuckles happily and sighs - " I know right...6th of June be here..already..."

And I snap my finger playfully now as I admit - " on a different note..fiore...account me some extra brownie points..for I was on the call with Raahil while I was waiting for you..and I did not give your surprise away too.."

She grins at that as our eyes lock - " really?? a hundred brownie points..for you...my love.."

I groan - " really? just a hundred??how about 500 perhaps??"

She grins happily - " happy if I make that a thousand brownie points...my love??"

I chuckle - "very. Utterly delightled...fiore..."

We share a warm chuckle at that and I end up filling her in over my talk with Raahil and the little chat with Azlaan from prior and about seven minutes later once we are done talking about that I say on reflex again just like I told her last night - " baby...trust me..i gotta say this again...I am in still in awe over how you handled it all with Noors family last night.."

She smiles at that - " oh thanks..Arnav..but like I told you yesterday...that was just the first ice breaker though baby...I still gotta like be persistent in my efforts around them...like please...pray it goes well around them at the final tonight...I mean..I know most of them are going to be there...sans...Azlaan's ammi..,"And she buries her face in her hand momentarily and sighs - " christ...I really do feel she still despises me...though..."

So in my filling her over my talk with Azlaan - I skipped over the bit that his Ammi might actually be there for I wanted Khushi to see that for herself if it actually happens and just in case it didn't happen - I also didn't want her to feel crushed in her hope and efforts.

I say instead now caressing my screen this time around - " nahhhh...she surely doesn't despise you anymore...fiore...trust me when I say this..anyone who knows you for who you are personally..can never really despise you..."

She sighs at that lovingly - " and there you go being super biased as always...when it comes to me.."

I chuckle at that happily - " well that's true..baby...I am always going to biased...when it comes to you..,"and I pause because I just feel like I have to hear her say this to me again - " on a serious note..fiore...baby...please tell me ...you feel like you ready for tonight...right?? stepping out at the Gadaffi? With Abbu/Noor+ everyone else?????????"

She nods at that taking a deep breathe - " yes baby...I am ..more than just ready...like I got this...bring it on...I am not going to back off...here on...like ever..."

I nod at that and the sincere look in her eyes also communicates the same to me and so I ask with a relieved sigh - " alrighty baby..so this means...that I got nothing to worry about??"

She grins - " exactly my love...you got nothing to worry about.."

And it is right then my phone buzzes with a whtsapp text notification from Akash and once I read it - my video call camera pauses and I hear Khushi ask - " got a text baby? Who is it??"

I answer going back to the video call - " its Akash..baby..he wants me to come around to the hospital for a bit..so that we can discuss on some points with regards to the proposal that I intend to send out the human library organisation before the end of next week as in before the IPl begins here for me..i really just wana have this sent through..you know that right...so Akash says he wants to discuss some pointers out on the same..."

She grins excited - " okay then...get up baby..get going...what you waiting for?? I mean you know I am more excited than you..about this...coming together for you..right? given that I know how connected you feel with their entire vision/line of work...know what?? even though you haven't even sent the proposal in...I just know it in my gut...it will work out...it surely will all fall into place..."

I grin at that lovingly - " thank you for your optimisim...fiore.."

She chuckles - "look whose talking...Mi amore...don't you dare thank me for being optimistic about your dream projects alright??also on that note before you feel guilty about jeeting away from our call time...let me tell you...I do have like some last minute edits due to the working posts in pipeline...like I am hoping to send the final drafts in an hours time - so that I can then get on with lunch preps.."

I nod at that - "alrighty then baby...looks like..work calls on either of our ends then...speak soon? Keep texting me though??"

She nods happily - "ofcourse...,"And she blows me a flying kiss which I catch dramatically and place it over my heart and we share a happy chuckle once again before we finally hand up - and I begin to walk out my door - with a grin up my face.

Perhaps - I'd be able to get Mom, Dad+ Di together for a timely lunch - through their OPD's at the hospital- today?????? Their eating schedules are always fluctuating. And I bite back a chuckle at that on reflex.

Why? Because I know that would just make my twin crib that he'd never been able to get them all to listen to him to eat on time at the hospital during lunch hours and if they did - pause to eat in time today - he'd just go about taking Mom+ Dad+ Di's case over how I was their favourtie.

HA!Ha!

Now that would be such a fun family banter time - for sure!

Several Hours Later

Later that Night - @Lahore - Gadaffi Stadium

The finals of the PSL was currently underway at the Gadaffi Stadium in Lahore. Needless to say - just like it was last year - the stadium was jamm packed and buzzing with cricketing fans who had come out to support their two favourite teams in the finals - Lahore vs Islamabad.

And at the present moment in the game - things were getting quite thrilling as well. So this time around the Lahore team had batted first and the cricketing fans in the stadium had surely witnessed some firecrackling shots come out of Raahil Khan's bat as he scored 101* and went not out by the end of the innings which ultimately propelled Lahore Team's run total to a mammoth score of 227 - 6 in 20 overs.(Which was PSL's highest ever runs score in a T20 innings and to top it all - this was the Final)

It was needless to say that the Lahore fans in the stadium were completely ecstatic by the batting prowess they had witnessed off Raahils bat - that in the moment after the innings - everyone almost stopped buzzing about the other bit that had caught everyone's attention in the stadium and got them buzzing amongst themselves- ever since the gaming evening had begun.

What was this other bit???

It was the sight of Khushi Jones with her friends - in the family box along side Rehaan Khan+ rest of the close family+ friends of Raahil Khan - publically and it was for everyone to see and buzz that she had clearly come out in support of her half-sibling - in the finals tonight. It was also for everyone to see - that unlike last year Rehaan Khan was seated in the family box this year instead of the usual PCB officials box and he looked more than just comfortable and happy at being a family spectator from the stands instead of being a PCB official this year.

The crowd had gone buzzing about the very same since they spotted Rehaan Khan walk into the family stand with his daughter put by his side - alongside everyone else. Also because - they couldn't partially believe what they were seeing! For after the very public tide of hate shoved at the two - the public had never expected the father-daughter duo to make public appearance in Lahore together for years to come - and here it had just been a couple of months time. Some in the crowd were buzzing about how they couldn't help but acknowledge the courage and the guts of the man to keep following his heart through even though this time around he once again knew the massive media tide that could come his way because of this matter. And some were also buzzing with the bit - that they couldn't believe that Khushi Jones had showed up by her Abbu's side - all smiling and composed - as if she were all set to Conquer+ Rise above all the Hate that was obviously going to come her way!

So the buzz and constant chatter amongst the public about the same had also transcended into the usual online grapewine in the digital world back in Lahore - with pictures of the father daughter duo alongside the rest in the family box going viral. Social media comments kept coming in too. Some comments were as usual hating on Khushi for even coming to Lahore and suggesting sending requests to the Embassy to never grant her the visa to step into the country again etc etc. But there were also comments coming in - with stating things like - she's only standing next to her father at the end of the day, a right which every child in the world technically has - anyway!

The Hungama continued in the media plus online - and ofcourse - Khushi+ Rehaan+ Noor were aware of it all given the brief updates from M,S, Brian, Jack, Azhar, Ayaan, Azlaan regarding the noise on the out - but did Khushi, Noor, or Rehaan let the outside noise be a matter of concern amidst the thrilling game they had just witnessed come off Raahil's bat????????

Ofcourse Not. They'd come prepared for the drama on the outside with their immunity meters in full swing - indeed which is why it was easier for them to just focus on enjoying witnessing Raahil play the impressive innings he did. Khushi had also been extremely excited and thrilled about the bit that not just most of Noor's family + Samina aunty(Azlaan's ammi) had also shown up for the game tonight - knowing she would be there - and was seated in a couple of rows behind her in the same family box.This bit was actually more than enough to refuel her conviction within - in the moments prior - that she could conquer just about anything - all she had to do was set her mind and heart to it. She was also thrilled to share these moments+ the game with her closest friends by her side+ Abbu+ Noor publically.

And this bit was also for everyone in the public in the stadium to see - they surely knew that Rehaan+ Khushi knew the uproar their public appearance together in the stadium had caused and yet everyone could observe that the father-daughter duo seemed to be least bothered by it at all - and was instead seen enjoying and celebrating Raahil's game immense with the rest in the family Box!

Back in India - Arnav was also obviously upto date with all that was happening - with the noise on the outside. But given that he was also tuned into the game live along with his family members from home - and he could catch the glimpses of his Fiore with Abbu on TV(going all gaga over Raahil's game instead) - he knew he had nothing to worry at all. His Fiore looked like - she'd already Conquered - this step - that she had set out too! Not only in her mind but in the presence of the Reality around her - for good. They'd also been in constant touch through - text obviously.

And back in London - Alice was also keeping a tap on it all live with her parents by her side as they'd decided to visit her for the weekend in London. For them - seeing Alice so overwhelmed emotionally and yet composed and strong in her state for both Khushi+ Rehaan - kind of just made them hope that after Khushi+Arnav's wedding - maybe their daughter would get moving on with a course on the matters of the heart with Rehaan - again. Alice had also been constantly in touch with Khushi+ Rehaan through text as usual! For her - it was also a moment of great relief that her little girl had come out rising like a phoenix indeed through these last couple of months - her step of stepping out in public in Lahore being a solid testimony of that!

And back at Gadaffi stadium in Lahore - slowly as things transitioned to the second innings - given the thrilling game everyone had witnessed off Raahil's bat - that was more off a talking point in reference - ofcourse - eventually!

Now coming to the present moment in the game - So as mentioned prior - Lahore had set up a record chase and even though the score was high - Islamabad had managed to score - 180 runs in 15 overs with 7 wickets down - given the pitch was still suiting the batting conditions and they only needed 47 more runs in the last five overs and both their late middle order batters seemed to be pretty set at the moment as well! The Lahore Skipper had just called for a strategic time out to rediscuss strategy on field.

Noor, Khushi, Rehaan(not so much), Maya, Sarah, Jack, Brian, Azlaan, Ayaan, Azhar along with the rest in the family box were a little tense in the moment obviously. Khushi realises that she needs to help Noor relax in the moment for sure for Abbu looked a lot more calm and composed anyway and so she had insisted that Noor take a loo break with her, Maya, Sarah in the short time out - hoping that the walk out and back would help her feel better.

And now that they were all heading to freshen up - Noors attention was momentary distracted towards all the hovering gazes off the people around in the inner hall/lounge as most of them shot cold looks and vibes towards Khushi and her Khushi aapa was oblivious to it all and was instead focusing on distracting Noor from her gaming restlessness in the moment - which makes Noor pause in her tracks momentarily as she just hugs Khushi hard and whispers - " Aapa...I am so proud of you...at the moment...you know...like just look at the way you are handling all of this...,"and that only makes Khushi hug Noor back hard with Sara and Maya smiling down at them both as she whispers - " oh cmon...Noor...you know...I am more interested in the magic my brother has pulled off his bat tonight...like I can't simply get over it in my head...101..not out...Abbu is being all calm about it...but I know...inwardly he's totally like hurraying..cmon lets hurry up and head back ..k? we don't want to miss the crucial five last overs...like I just know...Lahore is going to win this..."

That makes Noor chuckle on its own and they all share a knowing look and nod and head to freshen up quickly and even though there were scanning/rolling of the eyes being reflected back at the them from a few even in the washroom - the very fact that they were all unaffected by it - made those gazes look away on their own eventually.

A couple of minutes later now as they all are heading back to the stand - Khushi+ Sarah+Maya+ Noor - spot Samina aunty just leaning against the side wall suddenly holding onto her calf bent forward half way with Azhar by her side and she looked like she was in pain at the moment. That obviously makes them all run to her in the moment and Noor asks in a rush - " tayji...kya hua??(what happened?) Azhar..whats happened??"

And they hear Azhar explain - " I think...Ammi's pulled up a cramp...or something..she wanted to freshen up..i wanted some snacks..we came out too..but then she just paused suddenly...,"And he looks at Ammi - " ammi...what can we do??"

It is on this moment that Khushi shares a knowing look with Sara and Maya and smiles and she gestures Noor to let her talk and she asks Samina aunty politely as she was still in pain - " Samina..aunty...take deep breathes..please? and tell me...is your pain..shooting...sharp..or is it..like..hammering or numbing?? I can help you...if only..youll guide me with this...you see...because of Mum being a physio...I know how she deals with sudden muscular cramps...it could be because you'd been seated for a long time...that's..all..don't worry...k? you will be okay..."

That surprises Samina for a bit as she narrows her eyes at Khushi through her pain. She'd been the one to give maximum cold vibes to the girl even yesterday at dinner to begin with and even today right now - even though she had come and had seen Khushi smiling at her politely on several occasions during the game - she hadn't smiled back at her which is why it was a surprise for her that the girl wanted to extend a helping hand to her nonetheless and so she asks her gaze softening on its own accord - " you want to help me???"

That from her makes Khushi nod almost instantly as she says kneeling down in front of her trying to get her cramped up leg to stretch - " yes...ofcourse...I want to help you..aunty...will you let me?? please guide me...on whats the pain like..for I will go with the stretch I think can suit the momentary cramp accordingly..."

The sight makes Noor, Sara and Maya and even Azhar exchange a knowing smile as they finally hear Samina aunty answer Khushi's question - her gaze softening up in her line of vision off Khushi kneeling down in front of her. They all watch on as Khushi helps Samina with the necessary stretches and a couple of minutes later as she finally feels like she'll be able to stand and walk now - Khushi says smilingly - " there you go aunty...now you are good to go...you know if Mum was here..being her doctor self..she'd advise you to like go on a regular walks daily to get your calf muscles stronger...,"and it is right then they all observe most of the crowd in the hall within beginning to head back to the stands and Azhar exclaims - " oh ammi I think the strategic time out is over...everyone is heading in...should I wait for you...here??as you freshen up??"

Samina continues to observe on Khushi's frame silently as she straightens her leg and body frame now as she answers her son - " no Azhar..you head in to get your snacks and go watch the game...infact why don't you all go in..,"and she gestures to Khushi finally giving her a small smile - " you...wait...though...Khushi...you wouldn't mind waiting for me for a couple of seconds until I freshen up ...right? you know just in case I pull up this cramp again..."

That makes Khushi grin on reflex as she sees this from Samina Khala as a moment of truce and she says - " yes...aunty...ill wait with you..obviously..,"and everyone around just exchanges knowing grins and walks back towards the two leaving the two and Khushi gestures aunty to go freshen up whilst she waits - as she quickly texts Arnav with the bit that says : Arnav...baby...you wont believe this...Samina aunty...smiled at me...yup...she literally did just that!

Her phone beeps with Arnav's text almost immediately.

Him : really????? wow...context please???

Khushi replies : will text you in a bit on that baby..for here she comes..

And she is able to send the text back and shove her phone back in her pocket just in time as she watches on aunty gearing up to wash her hands and she acts on reflex and hands her tissues smilingly a minute later hoping that she'd take it and the gesture from Khushi plus the sincere smile up her face softens Samina in the moment more as she silently takes the tissues she was offering and asks now - " so ...you were saying that I should begin with regular walks is it??"

Khushi nods at that smiling politely - " yes...start slow though..aunty..."

Samina nods at that finally - " perhaps...I will...,"And before her mind can intervene the words leave her mouth on reflex - " perhaps...I'v been way too cold/harsh...all these months...Khushi...I know...you know it all from Noor or even my son Azlaan whom you are friends with...and at the moment I just want you to know...that I appreciate you helping me out there...nonetheless..not many would have done..given the history of my cold behaviour...thank you..."

That makes Khushi smile back at her on reflex as she admits sincerely - " you don't need to thank me aunty...I don't blame you for those cold emotions at all...you didn't know me well too..and then with all that happened...it was only natural for you to despise me...I guess..,"and she pauses as she spots Samina aunty's gaze soften a lot more as she just silently just brushes Khushi's arm - tenderly and sincerely and clutches on it in support and Khushi knew that no further words were needed from her to convey that - Samina aunty finally felt like she could call it a truce for good and put the cold vibes back in the cold storage(thing of the past) for Real!

She smiles and nods at her. Samina aunty acknowledges the same and nods back at her and then reminds her that they should get back to the game now finally and Khushi begins to walk back with her biting back on her smile inwardly - feeling conquered on just another step-up within!

In the stands

Azlaan couldn't stop grinning to himself ever since he'd spotted his Ammi walk back to the stands with Khushi by her side - with Noor+ Azhar already giving him the context of it all as they'd entered in. He was neyond just glad to actually spot his Ammi's gaze soften sincerely as she looked at Khushi as they'd entered. Perhaps his Ammi had finally come to terms with the truce in her head with regards to Khushi in context. The sight had also made the rest of Noor's family members + Rehaan bite back a natural smile.

However, that was about seven to ten minutes ago when they'd just walked back in and the game had just begun again. And at the moment - everyone in the stands was back to being momentarily tense up in gaming emotions as Islamabad players had managed to score 20 runs in the next two overs as in they were 200-7 in 17 overs now and all they needed was 27 runs to win in the lats three overs! It could easily be seen on the Skipper of Lahore's team face that he was super tense in the game as he held the ball in his hand right now - thinking off how to pull the gaming rhythm back in their favour - for he probably knew - if these two batters kept going they could win it for Islamabad!

Noor clutches on Khushi's arm now nervously from one side and Abbu's from the other as she states now observing up the scene on pitch - " ya allah...did the skipper just gesture to Raahil to come on in to bowl this super crucial next over? Aapa? Abbu? am I seeing it right??"

Khushi and Rehaan exchange a nod as they reconfirm it to Noor eyeing the field - " yes he did..."

Noor buries her head in Khushi's shoulder this time around as she adds nervously - " uff aapa...abbu...I can't see this...you give me the commentary..."

And she hears her Azlaan bhaijaan mention in from behind in a rushed whisper - " perhaps..the skipper thinks that Raahil can surprise the batsmen with his spin..given that the pitch has finally gotten rough around the batter's crease...calm down..sister..,"and he adds to Khushi + Maya+ sarah+ Brian+ Jack grinning next - " do you all know..last year..she had her head burried in my shoulder in nervousness...had us all...statued in our spots on mute..."

That makes Khushi bite back a chuckle as she brushes her hand on Noor's hair lovingly - " oh cmon azlaan...stop teasing her...,"And she pauses as she hears Brian and Jack, Sarah and Maya relive the memory from last time as they add collectively - " and we had Khushi being super tense on the other end..around us...in the stands.."

Khushi exchanges a knowing nod with her closest friends at that reliving it in her head and she hugs on Noor tighter and smiles at her Abbu - " and look at where...we are...today..."

Rehaan nods and smiles at her as he adds brushing both her and Noor's head lovingly - " exactly where...we are meant to be..."

The moment also gets noticed by all of Noor's family members in the rows behind and they exchange softer - knowing gestures amongst themselves too!

Noor finally looks up for a second and hugs onto Khushi harder as she says looking at the pitch - " oh no...Raahil is coming in to bowl...give me the commentary you all...Allah knows I can't see this...like what if he gets smashed for a sixer??????"

And they all groan momentarily as Raahil bowls in and the batter smashes the ball through in a straight drive for a Four! And Azhar and Ayan groan behind - " 23 runs needed in 17 balls...oh no.."

But given that Khushi observes on Raahils frame on field being quite calm and he's smiling to himself as he walks to mark his run up again - she gets the feels instantly in her gut that this was perhaps his strategy?(And the moment reminds her - of some of Arnav's gaming moments instantly too- and she bites back her smile naturally and looks up to see her Abbu smiling back at her - and just his smile tells her that he'd also spotted what she had - and they both exchange a calm silent smile again - and return their attention to the field again) - and even though the rest get worked up again as Raahil gets hit for a set of double runs again - Khushi and Rehaan keep observing on calmly) - and it is right very then in the third ball he bowls that Raahil deceives one of the set batter with his line - which leads to a fantabulous stumping by the Lahore wicket keeper in the fraction of a nanosecond!!

The Lahore fans go beserk in celebrations as the Umpire's finger goes up in a OUT and Islamabad was now 8 wickets down with a new batter - tail ender coming on crease! Everyone watches Raahil celebrate just for a bit with his team on field before he gets set to bowl again and Khushi finally coaxes Noor to look up lovingly as she whispers - " and what if..he clean bowls the next batter on crease...Noor..."

Noor whispers finally looking up - " oh aapa...I'd cook you kheer then...not that its going to be more delicious than your Shepherd pie you made us for lunch though.."

Khushi chuckles at that and Noor jumps up in glee along with the rest as she watches - the batter get clean bowled with Raahil's spin for real and she exclaims - " Allaah..did that just happen? Did that just happen????????????"

Everyone exchanges happy high-fives amongst themselves again and Rehaan just continues to smile calmly to himself! He obviously knew that the set Islamabad batter felt deserted at the other end - for he hasn't got the chance to cross over leaving the 11th man to face Raahil's spin from the rough areas off the crease!

And the very next ball - as they all see - the batter attempt a lofty miscalculated shot and Raahil ends up catching the ball with a jump in the air almost instantly - everyone in the family box beserk in victory simultaneously as the Lahore fans in the stadium leap up in their seats as well! They couldn't believe what they'd just seen! Raahil Khan had managed to take a freaking hat-trick at the most crucial point in the game - propelling Lahore to another consecutive PSL Victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd can't stop cheering in Victory!! The Stadiums lit up and everyone in the family box is way too overwhelmed celebrating amongst themselves happily and it is in these celebratory moments as Khushi exchanges happy grins with Noor's family members - she knows that a lot more steps/bridges in her distance towards them - had also been conquered with - tonight!!!

And on the field - the sights to behold as well -as all of Raahil's team mates - run towards him and topple him over in Gleee! And couple of minutes later - once Raahil is let off to stand from the ground - the thrilling emotion both personal and professional he's facing within gets the better off him in the moment - as he just kneels down on the pitch clutching the ball in his hand in a tight fist - and buries his face in his hands and cries out happily in gaming exhilaration!!!

A Shortwhile Later - On Pitch

The presentor during the post-match presentation says now into the mike - "and for his brilliant performance tonight in the finale...101 not out and that excellent hattrick - that took his team to victory..the player of the match award in the finale of this years PSL goes to none other than...Raahil Khan...come on then..up here...Raahil...we'd like to have a word with you..."

Raahil was having an emotionally overwhelming ride on field after victory anyway and as his team mates finally nudge him to head on up - he wipes bittersweet tears outta the corner of his eyes and walks up to the stand feeling goosebumps up his arms - and the presentor begins to ask him gaming questions and he obviously answers them - all thrilled and exhilarated!(Everyone in the familu stand couldn't stop beaming in happiness - and the camera man was obviously zooming in on the pictures of Rehaan+ Noor+ Khushi hugging on each other in sheer euphoria happily as well- as they heard Raahil talk)

Five minutes later - as Raahil is done talking about the gaming thrill and the presenters are now about to present the award to him - he says into the Mike in his hand - " I'd like to add something...please...before you hand me the award.."

The presentor nods and everyone in the stadium watches Raahil take a deep breathe as he wipes a happy tear outta the corner of his eye and says into the mike next gulping down his mix of emotions - " so...it isn't hidden ...that these last couple of months has been challenging for me and my family...emotionally...personally...given all that's happened..and I definetly want to add the bit that I have been able to go on giving my all to my game nonetheless...because of my family...loved ones...and their rock solid support in the background...and today...I'd like to dedicate this player of the award to My Ammi up and above in the heavens...for I know she's smiling up there...right now...then to my wife...Noor..whose there in the stands right now...crying in happiness....my aapa...khushi aapa...who came here..today..all the way...despite all that's happened with her here...despite the tides of hate/hovering eyes and gazes of judgmental prejudice...only to be with me...in support as I play the big finale tonight....and to all of my friends and extended family..whove been in rock solid in support too...you all know your support means the world...and ofcourse...last but not the least...I'd like to dedicate this award to my Abbu...for like iv been saying over and over in the games gone by...I wouldn't have become the player I am today...if it wasn't..for him...if it wasn't for hi..m..,"and he chokes in his emotions on mike momentarily but continues swallowing his emotions wiping another tear outta his eye - " I still remember...when the news of his replacement went live..back then...he was smiling about the bit...that he would still get to contribute towards Pakistan cricket through me...this one's for you...Abbu...you'd conceptualised this tournament years ago..and as the legacy of this domestic tournament goes on...I want you to know that every game I play in this tournament..shall be dedicated to you...please come on here...Abbu...for I'd like you to be the one to receive this award on my behalf....for tonight...it just feels like I cannot accept this award...for myself..without you by my side..."

This bit from Raahil in a raw- unfiltered emotional state obviously does move a lot of hearts off the fans in the stadium as they relive the bitterness that had transpired or was still transpiring in the media - in their minds and for a moment - everyones just zoned into an emotional intense hush in the stadium!

Everyone in the family box was extremely moved with everything Raahil had just said and the sincerety + vulnerability in his tone - specially Rehaan+ Khushi and Noor and now as Khushi and Noor wipe their emotional tears they nudge an emotionally overwhelmed Rehaan - " go on then...Abbu...see Raahil is waiting on pitch.."

The presentor also adds now sincerely on Mike - " ofcourse...the credit of the inception of this tournament does go to the EX- PCB head - Rehaan Khan....so Sir...come up here..for your son will most surely not accept this award without you by his side..tonight..."

Rehaan exchanges a powerful emotional nod with Khushi and Noor at that and he takes a couple of deep breathes to compose his father's heart and makes his way down to the stand/down the stairs/towards the pitch.

And just the sheer of aura of Rehaan Khan walking down towards his son at the moment - as the father/not a PCB official was enough to have a lot of cricketing fans go buzzing in the stands amidst themselves - in momentary awe!

And just as Rehaan finally reaches Raahil and Raahil silently gestures him to get on with receiving the award for him first from the presentor and as the award is politely handed to Rehaan and he takes a moment to just look at it in his hand before looking at Raahil emotionally - Raahil instantly pulls his Abbu into a big hug emotionally and Rehaan can only hug him back as emotional patting on his back - with fatherly pride+ emotions ruling his heart - before he shifts the award back in Raahil hands - and Raahil once again pulls his Abbu in a tight hug.

Noor and Khushi hug on happily in the stands too - wiping emotional tears outta their eyes - as well- with everyone surrounding them also being engulfed in emotions.Maya, Sara, Brian, Jack, Azlaan, Ayaan, Azhar were significantly moved too along with the rest of Noor's family in the box. All of their expressions were so unfiltered and moving - that it really was for all in the stadium to see - that despite the unfavourable tide they had probably faced as a family in the last couple of months - they all stood tall, and strong and united - together!

And it was obviously Khushi and Noor who couldn't stop the flow of their emotion tears in the moment over and over - for as they (Along with all)continued too watch the two(Rehaan+ Raahil) continue to hug on a moment of raw emotional - father-son- moment on field - they knew exactly what Raahil would be feeling in the moment- Indeed! Who better than Khushi in the moment to know - the immense feeling of deep fulfilment that came along with the feel of feeling all conquered within!! She was sure - just like Noor was - that in this pure vulnerable moment - as Raahil hugged onto Abbu - he surely felt like he'd conquered so much more within - tonight - not only game wise - but in personal emotions as well with regards to his wish of paying an ongoing tribute to his Abbu with his game!!!

And moments later - as Rehaan and Raahil let go and Rehaan thanked his son on mike for the emotional dedication and appreciated his gaming talent along with the rest of the teams in the tournament and went onto congratulate the PCB for hosting off another one of the PSL's edition so smoothly - everyone in the stadium was in awe of his composed aura in the moment yet again! they couldn't believe he was congratulating the board that had very publically sacked Him with so much sincerity shining on his Face and it really was for everyone in the stadium - the fans/crowds/rest of PCB officials - to see and observe and think a common thing within their heads for Real.

What thing?

That perhaps the only reason why no tide of Hate/Public Ridicule could unwaver/quiver Rehaan Khan in his spirits and heart or mind until now - was the bit - that apparently in his personal self and space and familial equations - Pure Sincere Unfiltered Shades of Love - had already CONQUERED and OVERCOME ...It All....

....................................................................................

TADAAAAAAAA!

How was That Guysssssssss ?????????? I really hope you all enjoyed reading this update + with its various scene flows on the theme of Conquered...I simply loved..writing it down...so very much....!!

Also yes I do want to mention a quick fact - about the Human Library organisation that Arnav's talked about in the update! Its truly an amazing inititative spreading across the globe in real - infact actually we have this come to India as well - in Hyderabad and Delhi. I'v always been so inspired by the very thought off it - which is why I wanted to throw light on it - in my story as well!! And thank god for fiction...I have the creative liberty to make our dear Arnav follow the work on collaboration on it through(in the story)...hehe

I will include some snapshots from the website etc! You all can google it and read up on it if you interested to know more!!

I will include some snapshots from the website etc! You all can google it and read up on it if you interested to know more!!

Next Update : Okay so Monday my youngest daughter is turning Three Years!!(Time surely flies

Next Update : Tomorrow Night

Until Then - Please take care  πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thanks, Guys, for all the Support and your Precious Time to my Work!

Much Love & Gratitude

Always

❀

Prachi

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav is happy to see Khushi ignore all the mean comments and rise above it all.

coderlady thumbnail

What is the big secret she is planning? How will it help Arnav?

coderlady thumbnail

Azlaan and Noor's mom is softening up? About time.

coderlady thumbnail

People are surprised to see the family carry on in the face of media storm.

coderlady thumbnail

Samina is impressed with Khushi's good nature. That will melt her even more.

coderlady thumbnail

What a fitting tribute to a father from a son.

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hellooooo Guysssssssss....

I hope you and your loved ones all are doing well and keeping safe and healthy!!

So - YUP - Here I am with the next update for the week for HW3.0!

Word Count – Medium in length - 6.4K Words.✍✍

me on this fictional journey....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—βœβœβœπŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»

Also, yes this is the First Draft. Please definitely ignore editing/common repition of words errors etc – since I have not proofread.

I shall now let you all dive in without Further Delay.

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U

** If you are reading this work/story on any other platform other than Wattpad/India Forums, especially TRUYEN4U.net/ NovelHD or any other domain with the TruyenKK etc - then you are very likely to be at a risk of a Malware Attack for these sites are Mirror sites - who are reflecting our work through a malware lens. If you wish to read this Story in its Orignal, Safe, form, please go to Wattpad/ India Forums.**

Please bring it to my Notice by Messaging me on Wattpad, where in my username is - mysticaltales11111 - if you read this Story on any other platform, apart from Wattpad/ India Forums.

Disclaimer:

This Story/ Written Series is a work of Fiction.All characters are fictitious.Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. The depiction off fictitious characters through their cross - cultural backgrounds is also a work of pure fiction. I respect all faiths, cultures, communities with its rich diversities, equally.I mean no offence or hurt to anyone's sentiments through my work in any way whatsoever.

TAKE 43 – The Elephant and My Queen

TAKE 43 – The Elephant and My Queen

55 More Days Later

Mumbai, India – 22nd May, 2020

@A Pizza Eatery near Nariman Point

Khushi's POV

Guyssssss.

You all know what? I think I never really admitted this ever before – but I surely got to at this occasion that Mumbai has started to grow on me quite a bit you know. I mean – in the last one year over as I'v travelled here on occasions to meet up with Arnav several times – its like the zingy vibe+ never say never/never giveup/keep moving on- kind off vibe it all in the air around this city really just has a profound impact on me every time I am here. Or perhaps – this time I finally got around to starting with admitting this very fact to begin with – because well – the stretch of all these months has just been so profound for me within – right???? – on similar lines which is why even though this time around – I sit in this Pizza Eatery near Nariman Point – waiting for my lunch meeting to begin and I pretty much have a lot of people around gazing at me curiously with looks like whats she doing here bit still – all I can focus on is reflecting over how the vibes of this city otherwise continues to grow on me.

I pause on my thought as my phone beeps with a text. It's her informing me that she is running five minutes late.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Okay then! That means – I do have some time to give you all a context into what is it that I am doing here in the first place.

And just because it's fun I gotta begin with the usual – Any Guesses??? Guys??

Ha!

Alrighty! I shall drive straight right in then. So given its 55 days later = which technically means that I am here for ONE Main big personal reason and that is the reason related to Arnav – My Love – obviously.

The Chennai team plays Mumbai in another IPL finale tomorrow night at the Wankhede and I am obviously here to support Mi Amore play &swing that platinum cricketing arm of his.(He's been at his fabulous, enthralling gaming self and once again just like most of the cricketing fandom here in India – I'v been left in awe of his all-rounder performances throughout the tournament !! And I am completely delighted to also report that the proposal he'd sent in to the Human Library Organisation HQ in Denmark – before IPL began at his end for him was received really well at their end. They are really keen to meet up with him in person to discuss things further – infact that meet is also already fixed and scheduled between Arnav+Akash+ some of their representatives who were scheduled to visit London in the first week of June and given that Arnav+ Akash are already going to be in London during that time as well ( just days before our wedding) – it just worked out smoother to have the meeting scheduled in London then at their end! Like I'v just been so excited for him on this accord as well ever since things actually began to shape up for him on this. Like I am so positive that it is finally going to go through for him!! Thank Christ for that!)

Also to be fair enough guys – I gotta admit that another professional context got added to this personal visit one on its own accord while I was headed here yesterday – anyway. It was like it all fell into place on its own. And what's this professional context I am talking about? It's a one on one – in person meeting with Radha(The PR executive of the BCCI I'v been in touch with and working with closely for all these months). For as it happened – she was headed here too – to watch the final and given that we anyway did have some work discussions to catch up on because they wanted to fill me in on the fresh ideas lined up for content for their end with regards to the IPL etc and performance of Indian players+ some upcoming players from the domestic circuit here in India who'd performed brilliantly in the Ranji Trophy tournament along with the bit that we anyway hadn't like met in person before – she somehow initiated the bit that we meet up one on one – finally.

And at the back of my head – I instantly agreed because it also felt like that finally meeting her in person would probably help me serve my purpose after within a couple of days in terms of easy connection etc – because well – if you all have noticed the date – Arnav and Me are like just two weeks away from getting married too right?????????? And I know just like you all do – that the very moment he holds my hand tight and walks out around the public here in India – its going to go on beserk on another level.(A Tidal Wave - I am totally prepped to head on with my kool inner surfboard this time around though). Anyway you all get the hint don't you? I most surely think that meeting Radha in person now – might just help me in my cause later when I get my plan into action about shielding Arnav from any possible gaming setback professionally here in India!

I am right on that thought when my phone beeps with Arnav's text and we fall into one of our usual loving chats for a couple of minutes.(He's in the middle of team meetings back to back since morning given the final – tomorrow – obviously)

Also on that note – both the Mumbai team+ Chennai team are staying at the Trident – Nariman Point which is nearby as they always do during the IPL – but just like we all did the very first time we came here – M+ S+ Brian+ Jack and me are staying at the Airbnb in the building where Arnav has his studio. To be honest – it also works wonders that most of these gaming finale's are around weekends for that makes it easier for M, S, Jack and Brian to hop on the plane with me on moments like these.

Also yes guys – the only reason why Mum isn't here this time around is the bit that she is busy with the last minute wedding preparations with grandpa + Grams+ her closest friends(M, S, Brian, Jack's parents) and her work with the county cricket season back in England) before she also takes the personal time off in the first week of June as we near our wedding!

And on that very note – do not even get me started on how excited Abbu+ Raahil+ Noor are back in Lahore gearing up for the wedding as well. I mean – Abbu like gets all emotional all the time as the days are nearing talking about it all with Mum and Noor+ Raahil get all exhilarated in excitement too. And guys – it also delights me to report that all three of them as in Abbu+ Noor+ Raahil are just acing the days of their lives as well. As in Abbu's been up and about doing his amazing work back in Lahore which continues to gear up more and more – and his humanitarian work on the other side with his NGO's also continues to scale up so much so that back in Lahore – some people(public) have also began to think bits like that their reaction towards Abbu over it all was way too harsh etc! I mean given that its finally four months down the line to that bit – I think time has helped people beginning to digest the bits of it better!

And - Raahil's been killing it with the bat after the PSL in the next of Pakistan's bilateral international series too! And Noor's also finally made up her mind to open like a full-fledged exclusive retail store back in London as well apart from just retailing to the usual jewellery stores she'd collaborated with there!

And well – the same goes for Raima Mom,Arjun Dad+ Akash+ Anjali di+ Jiju as well for they'v been completely absorbed in gearing up for the wedding preps too – given that for them all its like a lot of packing and preps for – as hinted prior Arnav and me are tying the knot in a countryside wedding setting scheduled back in the UK!(More on that – later)

Why?

Because - Radha's texted.

She's here!

I turn around in my seat to look at the entrance with a smile curved up my lips? Why? Because after all this while – I am kind off excited to finally meet her – obviously. She's always been so comforting and friendly and supportive in all our meetings up online more so especially after the debacle in January – so I just got this feeling within that we are going to have a very comfortable first meet – obviously!

Radha steps in through the revolving door at the Pizza eatery near Nariman point where she was scheduled to meet up for a lunch meeting with Khushi Jones.And in her head – momentarily – she was kind of gutted for running late on her and making her wait for in her mind she'd been so excited to finally meet up with Khushi in person as well.

The very second she steps in – she spots Khushi instantly as she's seated on a two seater table near a large open window through which the moisty Mumbai day breeze continues to make its way in. She spots Khushi grinning back at her in recognition almost instantly as she waves her hand at her.

Radha smiles or rather grins back almost instantly and gestures to Khushi across that she would be by her side in a second. She quickly tells the staff at the entrance that she already has someone waiting for her and then makes her way in adjusting her laptop bag string on her shoulder excited! And as she heads in her smile shortens on its own accord on reflex as she realises that a lot of people in the eatery were just curiously eyeing Khushi with a roll of the eye as well+ hushing+ buzzing amongst themselves and for a second she thinks to herself – Oh My God. People. Get over it for Real.Its been over four months since the secret of her parentage came out the world!! Are you going to continue gazing at her as if she were an alien – forever?

Also – it is right very then her smile returns to the size of the grin prior for the very next second she realises after observing on Khushi's light+ carefree body language as she smiled back at her happily nonetheless - that revolving/hovering gazes be dammed – Khushi Jones truly seemed to be unaffected by it all – for Real. As if she had a Fortress running its wall high up in her mind to shield her from it all – for good!

Once she finally nears Khushi – Radha spots her get up from her chair on reflex and they both greet one another in a casual friendly sidehug as they both end up saying on reflex – " hey you....finally....we get to meet in person..."

That makes them both share a warm chuckle as well and Khushi instantly gestures Radha to take her seat and she does so grinning and Khushi asks with a knowing grin looking at her watch – " okay..so given that its lunch time..I gotta ask first..hungry much? Shall we order in first Radha??"

Radha nods at that instantly admitting with a gesture to her stomach – " well...I am famished...for sure...so lets order to begin with ..for sure..Khushi.."

Khushi nods and smiles and they both gesture a staff member to come on in to quickly take their order and once they were done placing that about three-four minutes later – Radha finally leans back in her chair and says with a relieved smile observing on Khushi's relaxed frame again – " and I just gotta say this...given that it feels so good to observe this in person...I am so glad Khushi that these hovering eyes/hushes/buzzes from around seem to have no power/or affect over you...at all...I'd say...that's the way to go at it..girl..."

That makes Khushi chuckle momentarily as she looks around the eatery and spots a couple of curious gazes stationed right at herself+ Radha as they hustle and murmur amongst themselves and she just smiles back at them normally which surprises the onlookers before they look away and Khushi returns her attention to Radha who was watching her on grinning as she explains with a casual shrug of her shoulder – " thank you Radha...for that..also...ofcourse...I am super immune to all of this by now...Radha...like...it doesn't affect me a dime anymore...infact to be honest..my visit to Lahore for the PSL final kind off just amplified the workings of my inner shields a lot more helping me getting accustomed to being a lot more immune to it than I already was..,"and she looks around for a brief second and adds normally sipping on her water next – " plus...I guess..they are all probably just wondering what is Rehaan Khan's daughter doing here in Mumbai right now etc etc...who is it that I am meeting etc etc...the why's...etc etc...either ways..what they think or assume is neither my concern nor my business...and...I am sure...now that they'v spotted you given that you are known as one of the PR executives in BCCI for a while..they'd assume it would be for work purporses..."

Radha grins at that and admits with a sincere nod looking around– "and once again...I am so very glad to hear the former...Khushi...,"and she looks around at the gazes and admits next – " yup...I think I spot a flicker of recognition in their eyes for me...they most surely reckon you are here for work.."

Khushi winks playfully next leaning towards Radha – " which is true anyway..."( Partly - she adds silently in her head!), and she continues now – " so...anyway...you tell me how'v you been doing Radha? Like you know generally? I mean – how about we begin talking work in a bit – because well it is the first time we are meeting..i'd obviously like to indulge in usual chit chat with you...for the first time...off screen..."

That makes Radha smile back at Khushi warmly on reflex and the two of them fall into a comfortable chatter around Khushi's transit to Mumbai+ Radha's from Delhi to Mumbai etc etc! And Radha can't help but notice over and over – how lighthearted and relaxed Khushi was in the moment – even though the gazes in the eatery around continued to hover her way over and over! And it was then Radha realised for the first time in person(and not online+ or through observation through screen)- that Khushi Jones had indeed become an expert at turning a Blind Eye+ Tone Deaf Ear+ to the worldly gossip trailing around her!

90 minutes Later

Radha and Khushi have finished discussing everything work + their lunch and as they both finally shut down their respective gadgets and Khushi shoves her tablet in her bag and Radha shoves her laptop in her bag – Radha asks Khushi grinning – " so what say Khushi? are you up for some desert? They do have amazing brownies in here.."

Khushi bites back her smile at that as she admits – " well...even though I am stuffed...given the food was so yumm..i think it would be sin to say no to a heavenly brownie..waiting to be relished off their kitchen's baking counters don't you think Radha...but lets share one instead..if you okay with it...I surely wont be able to gump it all down..??"

Radha grins at that – " my thoughts exactly...Khushi...so lets share one..,"and the two of them go on to order the same – after which Radha looks back at Khushi and says happily – "well..I am quite impressed...with how much work we got done Khushi...this afternoon...and ofcourse more so over..how much we chatted otherwise...as well...you are kool company you know Khushi Jones..."

Khushi chuckles at that and nods – "and I could say the same for you Radha..for sure...and on that prior point..yup...I am so glad we got all the work done that we actually did...honest point though...I didn't think we'd have been able to go over all of those points of discussions...but am so glad...we did..for now I have further clarity from your team's end over all that you want me to dish out next.."

Radha nods and grins – " and given that you'v always been point on time with having the content ready on schedule...am pretty sure that this time around as well...we have nothing to worry about the timing..."

Khushi nods – "ofcourse you don't..Radha...I will have it all ready in time...k?"

Radha nods and asks next on reflex – " so you coming to the final tomorrow??"

Khushi nods on reflex not wanting to lie to Radha – " yes...indeed I am...Radha with my friends..coz I just thought it would help me work wise...I mean..given you do want me to do something fresh on whoever is awarded the player of the tournament as well right.."

Radha nods at that and adds – " yup...infact..you know what Khushi??,"and she pauses as her eyes spot someone walking towards a table across of them and she leans in to whisper to Khushi – " wait..wait...is it her? Let me see closer...oh yes it is..."

That makes Khushi ask puzzled – " whose presence is it that's made you pause Radha in between of what you were saying??"

Radha admits grinning subtly looking back at Khushi and away from the scne upfront not wanting her looking to be too obvious – " Roohi Arora's...Khushi...I am sure you'v heard of her...I mean she's amazing singer...plus...not only I love listening to her music...guess what...a couple of years ago...the buzzing news in the background was...that she was dating ASR from our Indian unit for quite a bit..but then given that they never actually talked about it in the out..the buzz eventually died down...but the grapevine stories continue...many assume..they just broke up..or something...but most of us are sure...they were dating for sure..."

That from Radha catches Khushi's attention obviously for even though she'd seen Roohi's pics float up online on so many occasions – she'd never really seen her in person! And to finally spot her in Mumbai in real time – seemed such a coincidence now – when technically Arnav+ Her were just days away from getting married. And so she looks back on reflex and takes in the sight of Roohi Arora with a couple of her friends with her as they get seated to eat and she can't help but bite back her smile within – as she remembers how she once had the green monster flames of jealousy imaginary dump some honey around her near a bee -hive! And even thought just the return of the thought in her head+ the sight of Roohi near and around – makes want to text Arnav immediately biting back her grin – she somehow manages to conceal her expressions in front of Radha with great difficulty as she shifts back in her position in her chair and looks back at Radha and admits casually – " yup....you are right...Radha...it is her...so tell me more about this grapevine story trail though...I mean the shreds of it that remain...do you also think she was really dating ASR..??,"and she pauses as their brownie arrives!

And as she hears Radha nod at that and fill her in over it all as they also eat the brownie– Khushi bites back her smile within with great difficulty yet again – she was obviously stocking up on this so that Arnav+ Her could have a fun chat over it all later tonight – in private! And it is right then she hears Radha add towards the end of it all as they finish eating up too – " anyways...so now you know...but looks like..she's the past...and to be honest Khushi..a part of me is glad..never really shipped her much with ASR though...I mean could be because he's one of our players along with Ved – I'v got like a permanent crush on...majorly because he's the total kind+ polite+ friendly gentleman with like no air around him....i mean...you'v taken his interview once so you would know...right Khushi?? the man's just so grounded....and well...also ...so so very hot...,"she finishes with a mischevious chuckle completely oblivious to the bit that she was admitting that to Arnav's fiancΓ©e at the moment!

That makes Khushi break into a chuckle on reflex as she asks her eyes open wide – " wait...wait...what?? what did you say? You got this permanent crush on ASR??"

Radha admits grinning – " yeah...I do..and Ved too..come on...you gotta agree with the bits I just said...in reference to ASR though...."

Khushi admits biting back her smile with great difficulty yet again – " well...yeah..I gotta agree on those observations for sure...

Radha continues completely oblivious to the fun bit of the moment – " and well.....now we all know Ved's got Maahi...plus...despite the crushing bit on our players..this heart of mine is a goner for Niks..anyway...so lets just say...I secretly do hope...that whoever ASR ends up with eventually...is the one who is meant for him..for good...like I told you...we all know from the grapevine trail..he's never been the flirtatious/ too many flings kinda guy – which makes us all assume...that whenever he does settle...it shall be for good...for he's the sincere serious types...personally...on the matters of the heart...I guess.."

Oh Boy. You have no idea – how accurate you are about that Radha!Khushi thinks within with love gushing through her heart for Arnav as admits biting back her smile with great difficulty yet again β€“ " ahaann....i see...well on that note...only fair that I take a moment to wish him well..in my head..as well...he's a nice bloke...the interview with him was indeed a comforting cakewalk not just for me but my entire content team involved...indeed.."

Radha nods grinning – " it was right? told ya..the man's got a heart of gold..or so they say.."

Khushi admits within biting back her smile. Make that a Heart of Rare Platinum...Radha..

And she hears Radha say next – " on that note Khushi – you know what was it that I was saying before I spotted Roohi...it was the bit that...I am also totally rooting for ASR to get the player of the tournament award given he's been beyond fab in his game this IPL...so guess what...in case that actually happens...you might just be interviewing him for content..super soon as well.."

Khushi admits innocently – " yeah..you are right...about that possibility indeed...Radha....lets hope..he bags that award then?,"before she turns around to sneak a look at Roohi behind again! The envious territorial part of head being like – Good for you Roohi that I'v finally seen you in person in real – after iv come a long way ahead within+ my deep soulful love for Arnav having matured in superstrong soulful ways that theres no place for envy over his past in my heart or head anymore – or else – if not honey – I'd surely have atleast dropped a glass of water on your dress if you were to come across my path prior to this moment in Time. Accidenatlly Ofcourse! – she adds grinning in her imagination!

Several Hours Later

The Same Night – Arnav's Studio

Nearing Midnight

Arnav's POV

I pull away from kissing Fiore reluctantly now because hell yeah – if I continue kissing her as hard and deep as I am right now and if she continues to respond back in the similar ways – I might just end up making love to her again and every inch of me will want to ravish her all over – for many minutes to come if not hours. And to be honest guys – there are only one reason why I am pausing on kissing Fiore right now though. One being the one – that we'v just finished making raw and deep love to one another back to back over just ten minutes ago and I do not want to tire her out/ or risk her sleeping in my arms - before I have her talk to me about the super important bit that I finally want to discuss out with her in the open – before the night ends on us!

She pauses on kissing me as well reluctantly as she whispers into my lips shoving her hands into my hair tight – " ohh godammit...you...you'v literally just legit turned me into being completely unsatiable human of the highest order when it comes to us making love...baby...don't stop...please...I already want you again...oh you know I do...,"and she begins to kiss me deeply again.

I push her back into my bed and pillows and kiss her briefly chuckling back into her lips unable to resist the moment of her bare self already coming alive again under me – "ahaan? really?? I thought that unsatiable human of the highest order was me though fiore..."

She chuckles back tightening her legs around my waist making me groan on impact – " oh just make that the both of us...baby..."

I grin into her lips – " noted, sealed and done...fiore..,"and I pull back reluctantly again and just hold her arms down to her sides on the pillow on either sides of it in order to stop her from driving me wild with her caresses – " however...apologies...fiore...I am only pausing because I got something on my mind that I wana discuss about..and I feel if we end up making love again...you'r just going to crash to sleep in my arms soon after..."

That makes her smile a little as she shoots me a knowing look – " uh -oh...and that look on your face tells me baby that by the talk bit...you mean... you are about to address that elephant in the room in between of us that I have guarded in secrecy for all these months...from you...right??with regards to the plan I have been dishing out in background??and the look on your face also tells me right now that...theres no way that you'd let me guard it for some more days in secrecy...right??"

I nod grinning as I flicker her nose – " exactly...my baby...you read me right...I mean...you do know...I hate secrets in between of us anyway..but given that I knew this was insanely important for you to like prep on by yourself perhaps...I didn't probe in...,"And I caress her cheek lovingly and admit sincerely looking back deep into her eyes – " and to be honest fiore...I feel like I really want to know what is it that you'v been thinking on these lines...before I play the IPL Final tomorrow...it will help me feel a lot lighter within...I mean...you do know...that...I...I...,"and I pause only because she covers my lips with her hands her eyes welling up a little as she says – " shhh...no...no..don't say that..please...baby...I know what you want to say...but just don't say it...I know in your mind you feel like this might just be the last IPL final you play...and I know somehow you are all prepped and ready for it all ready to let go...but here me..Arnav...no...this...is surely not going to be the last IPL league you play....I am going to make sure of that...just like I am sure...that the previous international bilateral series for India was not the last one you ever played...alright...its not going to be goodbye to cricket baby...for you...ill freaking make sure of that with all I have??????????,"and the shining conviction in her eyes as she says this freaking bowls me over as I nod caressing her cheeks with my knuckles – " talk to me...please? then? tell me...whats the context that's got this ray of conviction radiating through your eyes..fiore..."

Khushi nods after a couple of seconds deep in thought as she whispers – " yeah...lets talk about it...baby...because now that I think of this...I do want you to play your final...knowing what I have cooked up in my mind..all these months...I do feel it might put things in perspective for you differently which might help you feel a lot lighter...for sure..."

I nod.

She nods and we exchange a warm smile as she whispers next locking her emotional gaze with mine – " how about...you let me outta your arms then...baby..for there's no way...we can get any talking done in here...in bed....wrapped into one another all bare.."

We share a chuckle at that and finally get apart and as I get aside and put on my tracks and spot her slipping on one of my tees running her hands through her open messed up hair all naturally – I am surprised as she suddenly sits back on the bed and puts her hand in her face and her shoulders begin to shake in slight sobs..

What the?

Why is she crying?

I walk over to her instantly now and kneel down in front of her as I hold onto her wrist lovingly – " fiore...baby..what's up???,"And I sigh in relief as she pulls her hands down and I spot tears of happiness gushing down her eyes instead as she begins to bat her hands near her lashes and whispers – " oh baby...these are like tears of glee...in a way...like euphoria...and they just came as a memory returned...remember the first time I was here last here...I was so scared over telling you the truth over Abbu..i was stokcing up on your tees thinking you'd walk away...and from there...to like at this point...I am just so happily overwhelmed...as the realisation strikes over again...over how far we have come...together..."

That makes me cup her gorgeous face on reflex as I nod – and we share an intense silent moment reliving the memory of that day/moment in between of us before I lean in to kiss her forehead and pull her into my arms hugging her hard as I whisper kissing her head again – "and I am looking forward to an eternity of you walking by my side...Fiore....you know I can't wait for these last two weeks to pass...until I say my vows to you at the altar..."

She hugs me back as hard as she whispers – " I know...baby..and I cant wait...either...,"and pulls back and exclaims happily wiping the trail of her happy tears – " alrighty...its time for me to uncover the secret planning...but do not ask me to uncover up my written vows to you..until D day – okay baby? I mean..don't you pull that innocent look up at me again.."

Our vows for our D-Day for our white wedding are obviously a secret in between of us.

I grin shooting her the exact look she referred and loves – " you mean...this look.."

She grins and kisses my cheeks – " Exactly..this one...oh dammit you..let me get outta the circle of your arms..before...I kiss you again..,"and with that we share another happy chuckle and walk out into the kitchenette – hand in hand!

I begin to prep us both some coffee for our chat and she pours herself some warm water prior with a dash of lemon and honey in it which makes her bite a chuckle again and I grin eyeing her working up our coffees – " still imagining...that it truly was a missed opportunity that you didn't actually drop some honey on Roohi this afternoon..baby??"

I am obviously aware of it all guys – her lunch meeting with Radha and how she'd spotted Roohi there and everything!

She chuckles at that and rolls her eyes dramatically – " I know right..baby...like I gotta admit theres some part in my head be like...oh khushi...you could have atleast gone ahead and droped that glass of water...accidentally ofcourse..."

We share a chuckle at that again and I pull her into a brief intense side hug kissing her head and she eyes me now mischeviously and says – " guess what though baby? Theres something..i didn't tell you prior though coz I didn't want to like miss the look on your face and that is the bit...that news is...you and Ved are like Radha's permanent player crush from the team..."

My eyes widen on reflex at that as I ask sure that she got the expression she didn't want to miss because of the surprise I feel at that – " wait...what??did she like say that to your face baby?and wait...how did you not laugh out loud at that though??"

That makes her chuckle as she admits pointing sideways – " oh christ..dont you even ask how difficult it was keeping a straight face at that...and yes..she did...tell that to me...like to my face.."

I grin – " didn't you tell her...you got me taken...baby...long ago.."

She grins at that – " she will find out...soon enough...,"and she narrows her eyes in thought – " wait...do you think she'll be mad at me for this though? that I acted totally clueless about it this afternoon??"

I admit handing her – her cup of coffee and taking mine – " I guess...she will understand..eventually.."

Khushi smiles – " yup..she will..,"And as we walk hand in hand to the sofa now I say – " okay...so how about you will me in on this bit that you missed out..and then we get started towards addressing the elephant in the closet in between of us..."

Khushi Nods.

I nod.

And we begin talking – taking our seats with our hands laced together. And about after initial seven minutes – of her filling me over the rest lighthearted stuff over lunch with Radha and how she feels her meeting her in person will also help her cause to help me – I finally ask keeping my cup aside – " alrightyy baby...out with it..then...I really need to know...whats been cooking up between M, S, brian and Jack and you...on this..."

Khushi nods now sincerely and keeps her cup aside and holds both my hand in hers as she whispers – " okay baby..this is it..the moment of truth..promise..me you will hear me out completely though...so its like...I'v cooked up a mind game..which is exactly what it is...a mind game strategy which I most surely know..neither you will ever act on in reality and nor will I ever like ask you too..because your heart wont ever agree on it anyway...but that bit is just for us to know...for the world out there...we gotta like jump in with this mind game though...for it will act like an exact shield we need for you professionally....so for starters...like I am saying...promise..me...do not misunderstand my intentions in here ok? like I am never going to even suggest you act on it like in reality...and yet I just feel that..just the very thought that you might in the other's minds...will be enough to serve our purpose...infact....its like you don't even have to like utter this out of your mouth to anyone..ever...I will...in front of Radha+ her boss – the PR head at the BCCI when the time comes....I am telling you baby...iv come to realise over all these months...that mind games do also work through a two way street..but sometimes they can be all like one way – if you plan your words carefully enough on worldly matters......."

Okay! Now I am puzzled and intrigued on another level! What has she planned??

I ask impatient kissing on her hand – " oh you know...I'd never misunderstand you fiore...come on then..out with it..."

She nods and dishes out her phone first and begins to talk – first slowly – revealing step by step of it all t o me simultaneously showing me the research she got ready to like back her case on this accord – and as I take it in – and listen it all and my neurons begins to comprehend it all – I FEEL FREAKING CLEAN BOWLED IN MY BEING ALL OVER AGAIN!

WHY?

CAUSE – HELL YEAH – to be honest – legit honest – I literally could have never thought of this bit that she has for me – myself! Like the very idea of this would have never freaking struck mem – ever! And as she continues to go on and fill me in and I listen with my neurons clicking in my brain that yes this might really be the mindgame that works in my favour – I feel transported back to a moment of playing chess with Abbu and how he'd once given me a check- mate having trapped me with – The Elephant+ Queen – on either sides! ( My knowledge from reading immense tells me that – Elephants symbolically are often heavily assocated with wisdom as well in parts of Asia and Africa)and at the moment as I hear My Queen talk about her plan I can't help but feel proud over how cleverly yet wisely she has planned what she has!!

Dammmmmmmmmm! Guys!

In chess as the rules go – The Queen has the power to make the variety of moves only she can and the King can only move one step at the time and if the damm king's got his Queen in and around in cover – he surely got nothing to worry about!( And that is exactly how I feel in the moment too – all chill and light within)

And if the Queen decides to take an attacking role and heads straight right in towards the opponent king's house with the elephant backing her – moved carefully and planted strategically in place just in time – with the aim to check-mate – the Opponents King- That poor King on the other end will surely be trapped within his own House – leading to an ultimate – Check and Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Man – I am sure you all are eager to know what this plan of her's is and I surely would have revealed some more on that if I didn't feel the urge/need to take My Queen's lips into a ravishing kiss- take over me intensely – on reflex making me act on it by pulling her by the nape of her neck up and close as I close my lips over hers in a fierce silent duel – letting her know – through my lips that she totally had just clean bowled me with this and that I was obviously going to be with her – in the subtle yet vital role of the pawn she'd strategically chalked out for me to play amidst all of this!!!!!!!

Oh wait – you all don't have to match much longer to know – given that I totally intend to board the flight to Delhi after the IPL with her by my side with our hands laced all tight – in just two days from now - anyway!

Bring it On World!

WE ARE SO READY TO EXECUTE A CHECK-MATE – MOVE – IN OUR STYLE – THIS TIME AROUND!

Will we achieve what she has set out too? We don't really know the answer to that yet – for that only Time will tell but atleast – we will know that we gave it all the bestest shot we could – with our mind moves/strategies back – in collision – Head On!

TADAAAAAAAA!

How was That Guysssssssss ?????????? I really hope you all enjoyed reading this update!

Next Update : Monday Night

See you soon with the next update in the coming week – guys!

Until Then – Please take care and have a wonderful weekend πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thanks, Guys, for all the Support and your Precious Time to my Work!

Much Love & Gratitude

Always

❀

Prachi

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Khushi and Radha meet. They will be friends for sure.