Raghvi drabble series - Drabble 2 added in pg 4 😍

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to my drabble thread. πŸ€—

I will add more here if I write them and most of them will be sad and emotional ones. 

So please be prepared. β€οΈ

Drabble one:  loneliness. 

Raghav walked into his mansion with Farhad behind him after a hectic day at the Hyderabad branch of Jayati jewellers. He loved his work, he was passionate about his celebrity life but sometimes he thought what if he was a normal guy living a normal life but there was nothing normal in Raghav's life.

It's been three months since he married Pallavi with the sole purpose of bringing his amma and sister to his house. He wouldn't have agreed to such a wonky condition if it hadn't been for his only left family. However as the time passed, he figured out lots of things but he was too late. Now his so-called family barely even looks at him.

He hated the darkness prevailing around his house whenever he returned home and the ladies never waited for him,  nor they kept the lights on for him.  

"Reddy, set the table I will just be back," He said to his cook while climbing the steps. 

"Okay,  Anna." Raghav was thankful for that man,  who always waited for him unlike the ladies of his house. 'I need to thank him' he made up his mind. 

He passed a room he was restricted from since  three months, while walking towards his own.  There had been nights when he used to come in front of the same room looking for a person with an apology at the tip of his tongue but he couldn't even bring himself to knock let alone the apology. 

Raghav went back to the dining room in his night wear after freshening up, "Amma had dinner? "

"Ji Anna," Reddy murmured, terrified of his own sound. The eerie feelings around the home since the marriage had suffocated every staff around the Rao mansion. It had been the same situation for months but nobody grew familiar with that.  

"Keerthi had? "

"Ji, "

"Aur tum? "

"Ji,"

He wanted to ask him about Pallavi but kept his mouth shut. 

Since he lost his appa and little brother, he had only one dream,  to live under one roof with his remaining family. Nevertheless due to his previous actions, despite having them under the same roof he couldn't have that family moment. And after months of trying his only dream truncated to a smaller one, to have dinner with them just once. 

Eventually his eyes fell on the empty chairs beside him, how he wished to bring his family there but he was hand tied.  

"Farhad, have dinner? "

He looked at the man standing near the door  expecting his company. Raghav had always treated Farhad as his own, he was family but he had also brought a veil around him. Raghav often recognized what lay in those eyes, accusations and allegations. 

"Sorry Anna,  I need to go.  My family must be waiting for me." 

Farhad turned and walked away. 

Raghav tried to make him believe that his secretary was telling the truth, not that he was deliberately trying to hurt his boss.  

The Hunger was gone as soon as he heard the sound of the door shutting, but still he ate his chicken.

"Reddy, how's your son? Did you say thanks to him from my side?" 

Raghav was a person who liked silence, he liked calmness but these days he could seldom bear that.  

This time the usual 'Ji anna' was missing. He faced his head towards the kitchen door, Reddy had already left. 

That smile he had on his face at that moment even mocked him. 

"Raghav Rao doesn't care about these things.  He was alone, he is alone and he will be alone." His own words felt venom to himself and he walked away, the dinner long forgotten. 

There was another person witnessing everything silently, he even forgot to acknowledge their presence but then the person barely appeared in front of him these days.  

Drabble two - Choice 

Link to all other stories. 

Raghavi OS : New shade

Raghvi OS - Lift to life

Raghvi Drabble

Raghvi OS : Love glitch

Raghvi OS : Chosen

Raghvi OS : The twist of the law

Raghvi OS : Mercy or Hope

Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was quite sad!! I feel for Raghav οΏΌ

Loved the drabble anywayπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Keep writing

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Raghav is actually lonely...i feel sad for him.

Even though he has no one present in front of his eyes, there are people who keep his back- like Farhad(who is still there with him-after all that happened) and the person hiding in the shadows

i really love itπŸ‘πŸΌ

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice take on what his current state is..how much ever you can buy with money, happiness and peace aren't in that list. . Raghav will realize it soon.

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A very nice and emotional drabble ! πŸ‘

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Emotional drabble. Loved it

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

It was short... but direct dil pe laga...

He’d surely grovel hard once the truth comes out...  

Now, since I’m old enough to appreciate the beauty in tragedy... I’d say it was one of the most beautiful angsty piece I’ve read on Raghvi...

Bee222 thumbnail

This was so good Keechu πŸ€— I feel bad for him but I loved it β€οΈβ€οΈ

Write more, jaldi !! πŸ˜›

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I feel empathy, but somewhere I guess he needs time to come in terms with what is going on and apologise and take his sazaa. Wonderful OS, you have beautifully conveyed his emotions. Loved it!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

The angst Raghav's situation evokes is heartbreaking. I've always felt a soft corner for him due to his past but then what he did to Pallavi also breaks my heart. You've captured his pain beautifully!