Posted: 2 years ago

Rajvi is the saving grace

Darshini marries

Shobhit marries

Charmi was in Goa, where is she? Dont know

Hi dear how are you?

I haven't visited forum in few days.  Feels a bit dull isn't it..

Anyway finally things have progressed and DarshNi are married.

Unfortunately Shobit-Gun too.

They just brushed the whole Mohan Patel thing under the rug.  I was atleast expecting Darsh to ask Nandu few more questions.. to see how she is, is she coping okay.. but they made it about women empowerment and all.. which was fine coz Narayani did a fab job and I liked how they established the MiL and DiL relationship.. hopefully she will continue as a good MIl in the future too.

Regarding Charmi, Shobu has done the unforgivable.. he should have told her in advance.. and now she is tied up somewhere traumatized but no scene has been shown in that regard! 

yup even vanlata is missing🤣

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Hi dear how are you?

They just brushed the whole Mohan Patel thing under the rug.  I was atleast expecting Darsh to ask Nandu few more questions.. to see how she is, is she coping okay.. but they made it about women empowerment and all.. which was fine coz Narayani did a fab job and I liked how they established the MiL and DiL relationship.. hopefully she will continue as a good MIl in the future too.

Regarding Charmi, Shobu has done the unforgivable.. he should have told her in advance.. and now she is tied up somewhere traumatized but no scene has been shown in that regard! 

yup they move entire convo to social issues unnecessary actually topic was why she was kidnapped ( only to check why) but she twist the topic.

I LOVED Darshini scenes. They have the potential to become one of the iconic couples of ITV if CVs plan it accordingly. 

I am disliking Gunjan more and more. Shobhit deserves better life partner. So disappointing. 

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Hi dear how are you?

I am fine Lucy...How are you? Too much work to do so I am active during the nights...

Show is getting a bit dull...

Rajvi is the saving grace...Shobhit I cant forgive him

Originally posted by Khushi_Albeli

yup even vanlata is missing🤣

I feel you want to see her...That you missing her 😆

Originally posted by Khushi_Albeli

yup they move entire convo to social issues unnecessary actually topic was why she was kidnapped ( only to check why) but she twist the topic.

They twisted the topic and the question was of Nandini's safety and they shifted it to woman empowerment

Originally posted by Shopnila

I LOVED Darshini scenes. They have the potential to become one of the iconic couples of ITV if CVs plan it accordingly. 

I am disliking Gunjan more and more. Shobhit deserves better life partner. So disappointing. 

They have the potential to become one such couple but Cvs are not properly utilising them

Happy with DarshNi marriage😊 

But at the same time feeling bad for shobhit😒