•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guyss!!!

I apologize in advance if this is common knowledge and I just don't know about it, but when will banner submissions take place? (I know afterwards there is a whole voting process before it can be uploaded) Is there some criteria, or something?

I honestly have no clue, I've never been part of a forum before that didn't already have a banner up.

Sayad se 100 episodes hone ke baad ... Confirm nahi pata.. 

As far as I know, you can request for banner after 3 months of show being on air

Navya, check with our Mod. If she says it's alright I believe a thread can be started for people to create the banners. Then the voting.

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

As far as I know, you can request for banner after 3 months of show being on air

It's been over 3 months for us, hasn't it? Or not quite! Can't remember when the show started airing!! 

Originally posted by Namita-M

It's been over 3 months for us, hasn't it? Or not quite! Can't remember when the show started airing!! 

3 months completed yesterday...im gonna ask billicat for a contest

Thank you. 

Thank you🤗

Please also do me a favour, pm me and let me know what they say (I like being in the loop😆)

Edited by hedwig_potter - 2 years ago

Originally posted by hedwig_potter

Thank you🤗

Please also do me a favour, pm me and let me know what they say (I like being in the loop😆)

Okay, she hasnt replied yet