The 'Name' on Mehendi ~ IshqAan

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Ahaan : Naam ka kya hai? Hateli per hi tho likha hai...ek do din mein mit jayega.

Ishqi : Nehi mita tho? APKA Naam hai....ziddi tho hoga hi

Taking a moment to appreciate dialogues writing πŸ‘ 

I know it's too soon but I think IshqAan marriage is on cards because so far all pre marriage rituals of Ishqi has happened with Ahaan  I think on marriage day they will think that Sonu has eloped with Mayank or something and Ahaan will marry Ishqi. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I agree. Ahaan put the ring on Ishqi's finger so engagement is done. Ahaan's name on Ishqi's hand so Mehendi is also done. 

Ishqi has some of the best dialogues on the show, be it comedy or emotional scenes. 

They will get married and Sonu will land in trouble. 

Edited by kankabhor - 3 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I agree. Ahaan put the ring on Ishqi's finger so engagement is done. Ahaan's name on Ishqi's hand so Mehendi is also done. 

Ishqi has some of the best dialogues on the show, be it comedy or emotional scenes. 

They will get married and Sonu will land in trouble. 

Even Roka also from Ahaan's hand that chunri landing on Ishqi's head 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

IshqAan marriage will definitely happen with lots of drama..But usually in GK shows leads 1st wedding happens due to MUs .. And here god knows what Mayank is upto .. And Sonu definitely will be in trouble ..

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Even Roka also from Ahaan's hand that chunri landing on Ishqi's head 

Ohh yeah!! Now I am waiting for a Sangeet dance. We might get the first Ishqan dance❀️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

IshqAan marriage will definitely happen with lots of drama..But usually in GK shows leads 1st wedding happens due to MUs .. And here god knows what Mayank is upto .. And Sonu definitely will be in trouble ..

I have watched only one GK show where everything on earth has happened except the 'Marriage' of the leads till 301 episode πŸ˜† MU of that type (I guess you are referring to IPKKND) is unlikely because here Mayank is Ishqi's would be husband and not Sonu's would be husband who is behind Ishqi πŸ€’ But let's see. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Ohh yeah!! Now I am waiting for a Sangeet dance. We might get the first Ishqan dance❀️

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ahaan might end up marrying her to save her honor (officially) but in his heart he's already falling for her. Ishqi didn't care much about Mayank anyway. It seems like they will get married soon-ish but depends how things go with Ria. Ishqi being jealous, sad, Ahaan being sad because he thinks Ishqi hates him and is struggling to feel the same for Ria that he feels for Ishqi. There will be lots of ideology clashes afterwards. 

I started watching this show with zero expectations, and while the story is so-so, the leads' chemistry is fabulous. I can only imagine it getting better and better. Also, I love that apart from Sarla everyone else behaves relatively normally with minimal melodrama. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I have watched only one GK show where everything on earth has happened except the 'Marriage' of the leads till 301 episode πŸ˜† MU of that type (I guess you are referring to IPKKND) is unlikely because here Mayank is Ishqi's would be husband and not Sonu's would be husband who is behind Ishqi πŸ€’ But let's see. 

I wasn't just mentioning IPK but most of the GK couples 1st marriage was forced bcuz of some MU.. Be it Arshi, Shivika, RiKara, Roshan.. And I think even the recent NIK couple too πŸ™„ So as much I want to see a normal IshqAan wedding without any "forced" drama, I've doubt it will happen 😞

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

I wasn't just mentioning IPK but most of the GK couples 1st marriage was forced bcuz of some MU.. Be it Arshi, Shivika, RiKara, Roshan.. And I think even the recent NIK couple too πŸ™„ So as much I want to see a normal IshqAan wedding without any "forced" drama, I've doubt it will happen 😞

Ok ok... Actually I haven't watched these shows so no idea. Thanks for letting me know about it. Yup let's see how everything unfolds. πŸ€”