Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1288765

Hi, please can you ban me so that all of my posts are no longer visible, thanks.

You can self hibernate. Any particular post of yours, you don’t want you can hide it too.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

We can't edit a post and add tags to it, can this be rectified please. I know the tags are a new feature, but it would be better if we could edit tags in a post😌

This is by design. As we do not want members to keep adding and removing user tags. As soon as the message is posted we do send notification which we cannot undo. And some may use it to send notification to several members just by tagging / untagging with each edit.

I hope you understand.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Vijay Sir , when I post this exact same  link in FB why does it catch the previous post n not this one ?? 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156757004

Please check this link 

https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/199060100104918

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

This is by design. As we do not want members to keep adding and removing user tags. As soon as the message is posted we do send notification which we cannot undo. And some may use it to send notification to several members just by tagging / untagging with each edit.

I hope you understand.

But can we have this thing of adding more tags if its less than 5 tags?

Like if I tagged three people, and I wish to tag more too so I can tag only two more people? And not be able to change the previous ones

Edited by Amphitrite - 2 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Vijay Sir , when I post this exact same  link in FB why does it catch the previous post n not this one ?? 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156757004

Please check this link 

https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/199060100104918

Well it is actually catching the same post and it’s just that after loading the page it goes on to load the images / social embeds which pushes your post down and it appears that it is catching the previous post.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Is there anything that can be done about this?(my post from the previous site issues thread);

"I like reading my old PM discussions , but I can't because the other user with whom I've discussed deleted those from his inbox to free up space and now I'm left with the responses to my messages....... I think there should be a way to retain your own messages in outbox even if the other person deletes it from his/her inbox , like on other social media sites.....is this possible? "

Vijay sir please reply

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Well it is actually catching the same post and it’s just that after loading the page it goes on to load the images / social embeds which pushes your post down and it appears that it is catching the previous post.

Thank you for explaining dear Sir 🙏

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am not sure if it is just for me or for others too but IG embedded posts are not showing when you embed they keep saying view on IG and all you see is white text/picture boxes 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I am not sure if it is just for me or for others too but IG embedded posts are not showing when you embed they keep saying view on IG and all you see is white text/picture boxes 

Yes that happens when IG is loading slow.

I will still check if they changed any Oembed rules.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Its been a year and this avatar issue still isnt fixed? Whenever I try to change my DP it messes it up

Please fix my DP Vijay