Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suppss thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello sir 

I'm facing problem in updating my profile picture. Everytime I crop a picture and click on update, there are no changes made. 

Kindly look into it. 

Thank you 😊

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello! I have been receiving complains from my friends in the forum that they are unable to tag me. I went to the privacy settings and it was switched to allow all the members, but still no one was able to do so. I posted a topic asking others, they said that whenever they are typing my name it is not showing. They tried to even Copy paste it, thinking that it might be spelling mistake, but still my username was not showing.

Please help me, as I can't understand what is the problem.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Hello! I have been receiving complains from my friends in the forum that they are unable to tag me. I went to the privacy settings and it was switched to allow all the members, but still no one was able to do so. I posted a topic asking others, they said that whenever they are typing my name it is not showing. They tried to even Copy paste it, thinking that it might be spelling mistake, but still my username was not showing.

Please help me, as I can't understand what is the problem.

This is fixed.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suppss

Hello sir 

I'm facing problem in updating my profile picture. Everytime I crop a picture and click on update, there are no changes made. 

Kindly look into it. 

Thank you 😊

I do see a pic in your avatar. 

Sometimes it takes time to reflect the changes on the navigation bar as it is showing the cached one. However it should always show the latest on your forum post.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Vijay when will you work on improving the app?

We completed the app but I am personally not happy with the UX. And we understand the importance of having an native app for India Forums. 

So we are rebuilding the whole thing from scratch. It might take sometime due to the Covid situation.

We are internally keeping a timeline of 2-3 months.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soccer1

Hi Vijay 

My post if longer than a single line, greeting a Error. Spam content not allowed.

Are you trying to post an image / hyperlink ?

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much!!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

We completed the app but I am personally not happy with the UX. And we understand the importance of having an native app for India Forums. 

So we are rebuilding the whole thing from scratch. It might take sometime due to the Covid situation.

We are internally keeping a timeline of 2-3 months.

wow cant wait to see new one

also please in settings keep dark mode again and also option for text size because it doesnt work in the current app

1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, please can you ban me so that all of my posts are no longer visible, thanks.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

We can't edit a post and add tags to it, can this be rectified please. I know the tags are a new feature, but it would be better if we could edit tags in a post😌