Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice shot.  He is still in a dilemma.  Dadi made sure of that. If he is with Khushi he feels he is betraying his mother and if he is not with Khushi he is truly betraying Khushi.  How can one solve this predicament?

There was one more thing which was left unresolved.

If someone tells him that because of Khushi, Anjali was in distress, how will he react?

Cheers....

This was a nice read. But as you have mentioned already, it feels incomplete as an OS. There’s so much more to the story here and guess it would be great to read that too. 

Originally posted by Savera84

Nice shot.  He is still in a dilemma.  Dadi made sure of that. If he is with Khushi he feels he is betraying his mother and if he is not with Khushi he is truly betraying Khushi.  How can one solve this predicament?

There was one more thing which was left unresolved.

If someone tells him that because of Khushi, Anjali was in distress, how will he react?

Cheers....

honestly I wanted to write about the wedding not taking place but then I couldn't find the heart to do that. there's definitely a lot to explore from that situation in the show..

Originally posted by Just-do-it

This was a nice read. But as you have mentioned already, it feels incomplete as an OS. There’s so much more to the story here and guess it would be great to read that too. 

thanks! it means a lot since I know there aren't too many Arnav Khushi fans around here anymore. 

Yes, that entire scene could've been explored so much more. Maybe if I can find the motivation, I'll try writing more? 😳

Loved reading this OS 👍🏼  I often wondered if there were no cameras in their room, would he still stay away and your OS answers that. Its heartbreaking but also true. The guy went through a lot that day. It would have been overwhelming for him.

However, in the show they did show him pulling her to himself later but he pulled away because he remembered the cameras. Otherwise it looked like he was pretty much in the mood :P So I am almost sure they definitely did more than cuddling under that comforter😛 Anyhow, I am digressing. 

I also loved how you filled the gap between his accident to him reaching the wedding hall. 

Nice work ⭐️

I had no idea that you write so well 😊❤️

Such a nice read , although i am lil sad that it’s an os :/ It feels in complete and i feel there’s so much more to it.Left me yearning for more .

Looking forward to read more of your work .

Good luck for your exams :)

Brilliant

I always wanted to read something on these lines

I hope you continue this..

There is so much to explore in this situation and till date I haven’t read anything on these lines..

I m glad you wrote it .. kafi time baad kuch acha parha hai .. it would be great to read arnav fighting his thoughts before finally accepting khushi as his wife & life partner 

P.s i also feel there arent many arshi fans now on the forum , miss old days :( or maybe there are a few of them but not vocal enough 

They got married but the doubts linger yet. He still needs answers. Hopefully he will seek the answers without judging.