Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by m4manju

Loved reading this OS 👍🏼  I often wondered if there were no cameras in their room, would he still stay away and your OS answers that. Its heartbreaking but also true. The guy went through a lot that day. It would have been overwhelming for him.

However, in the show they did show him pulling her to himself later but he pulled away because he remembered the cameras. Otherwise it looked like he was pretty much in the mood :P So I am almost sure they definitely did more than cuddling under that comforter😛 Anyhow, I am digressing. 

I also loved how you filled the gap between his accident to him reaching the wedding hall. 

Nice work ⭐️

I think he would've always been a bit hesitant. It felt out of character for me that he didn't have as much hesitancy afterwards because it was a huge truth that came out, but also because he didn't look at Khushi as someone who was attached to his own past baggage

Thanks!! really glad you liked it 😊

Originally posted by Abhavi0821

I had no idea that you write so well 😊❤️

Such a nice read , although i am lil sad that it’s an os :/ It feels in complete and i feel there’s so much more to it.Left me yearning for more .

Looking forward to read more of your work .

Good luck for your exams :)

omg thank you! I am hoping to repost a lot of stuff I had on my blogs back here probably on the new fanfic page so there's more to share! I kind of want to write but what I want to write about that track involves them not getting married so not sure if I'll continue this but def keep a look out! who knows 🥱

Thanks! <3

Originally posted by Girlabouttown

Brilliant

I always wanted to read something on these lines

I hope you continue this..

There is so much to explore in this situation and till date I haven’t read anything on these lines..

omg yes I also love reading fanfics and OS that pick up their beginnings from canon! thankss

Originally posted by Miss.Zaidi

I m glad you wrote it .. kafi time baad kuch acha parha hai .. it would be great to read arnav fighting his thoughts before finally accepting khushi as his wife & life partner 

P.s i also feel there arent many arshi fans now on the forum , miss old days :( or maybe there are a few of them but not vocal enough 

yesss I miss the old forum too! It was pretty active as it was while the show was on-air till like 2015/2016. ah the vibes back then were just perfect! 

and thank you so much!!! 🤗

Originally posted by coderlady

They got married but the doubts linger yet. He still needs answers. Hopefully he will seek the answers without judging.

yes I feel like those episodes could've explored so much more but alas! 

Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

yesss I miss the old forum too! It was pretty active as it was while the show was on-air till like 2015/2016. ah the vibes back then were just perfect! 

and thank you so much!!! 🤗

Oh i remember you areeba blossom :D 

Just saw your signature 

This aaluslolwa / potatorox 😆

Originally posted by Miss.Zaidi

Oh i remember you areeba blossom :D 

Just saw your signature 

This aaluslolwa / potatorox 😆

ohmygosh its been so long I remember you from earlier in the decade!! 😆🤗

Thankss! 😳