Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shobhaa De mocks Dia Mirza for Maldives honeymoon - Page 3

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

People who work from home, people whose livelihood doesn’t get affected one bit by the lockdown are great proponents of it

New Zealand is one of the early covid success stories but homelessness has soared there as the result of all the strict measures...

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Film stars aren't accountable for the current situation. The irresponsible and reckless acts of Modi which led India into chaos and strife need to be talked about.

But oh it's much easier to take potshots at small entities like Dia Mirza. Shobhaa De grow up pls.

Get your facts right..

this time the chaos is due to state and local govts.. you guys have made a habit of criticizing modi for everything

You can't just turn blind eye to truth and then play this entitled spoilt brat cribbing and cursing one person without doing your own due

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I'm a woke who's going to aim my poisonous tongue to people that'll get me views, but Shhh!!!! I'm never going to question the one's in power who held rallies to escalate the situation because I'm a pseudo woke

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shobhaa De spares no one so I give her that. I like her humour now and then but she forgets she's a privileged woman who lives in luxury ,with the money she earned from her books or columns  about privileged people .  Maybe she doesn't post pics on insta but she's definitely the type to fret over the latest Louis Vuitton this or the Hermes that. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Get your facts right..

this time the chaos is due to state and local govts.. you guys have made a habit of criticizing modi for everything

You can't just turn blind eye to truth and then play this entitled spoilt brat cribbing and cursing one person without doing your own due

You got your facts all twisted. The central govt was supposed to facilitate oxygen plants, not state govts. That's why so many CMs are begging for oxygen. Vaccine distribution was also done completely by the centre.

Only recently were the states given responsibility; but that was when shit had already hit the fan.

So much for "truth"!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

he works hard for the country sleeps only around 3-5 hours

no one should disturb him..... 

He cares for all 👏

you should get 8 hours of sleep, else your brain goes wonky. we now have a living proof😆

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

but how can PM stop the virus from entering people body.... he himself does not wear mask during rallies but during online meet he becomes a Mask Man  

The prime minister can devise strategies. It's incorrect to even think he can stop the virus from reaching peoples' bodies.