Posted: 2 years ago

I know all of us want to see Sanaya and Barun in a project together but I would love to see Akshay and Deepali in a romantic miniseries together or even a limited episode daily soap. They both have amazing chemistry and they compliment each other so well physically. Deepali is so underrated and under utilised in the show, and she is extremely pretty.

What are everyone's opinion?

Yes Deepali is so beautiful.

You know I watched a show (crime based show for one hour) of hers.Her acting is marvelous yaar.i littrelly cried after watching that show.in ipkknd also her acting is fabulous but they don't use her talent that much I don't know why.

yeah all her scenes were really strong. she has a good screen presence as well! I would love to see more of her work if it is in Hindi. I know she does marathi television too

Originally posted by sanoniti

Yes Deepali is so beautiful.

You know I watched a show (crime based show for one hour) of hers.Her acting is marvelous yaar.i littrelly cried after watching that show.in ipkknd also her acting is fabulous but they don't use her talent that much I don't know why.

Which show was that?  Do you know the name?

Cheers...

As a strong willed girl and loving and caring elder sister, Deepali enacted Payal very well in the initial episodes.  She did not get the same opportunity in the later episode as her character was reduced to a mute spectator.  I agree that Akshay and Deepali's pairing looked good and I don't mind seeing them in another show as a couple.

Cheers... 

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Savera84

Which show was that?  Do you know the name?

Cheers...

Code red season 1 ep number 3 you can watch it from voot app.

Originally posted by sanoniti

Code red season 1 ep number 3 you can watch it from voot app.

Thank you!  I will check it out.

Cheers.....

yesss!!! I was watching the Akash, Payal, Arnav and Buaji focused New Year's episodes earlier and I was thinking how strong the cast of the show was in terms of acting and performances. I think a problem daily soaps make is that they invest too much in the lead couple that they often forget about the introduced parallel couple and other characters unless they are relevant in conversation to the lead couple. IPKKND definitely made that mistake as well. Akash and Payal's characters had a lot of potential. 

I think more Payal and Khushi scenes in Shantivan would've been a great use of Payal's role throughout the show.

I think its unlikely they will be cast together mainly because they have been mostly MIA but I agree they were not used to full potential in ipkknd. Specially payal was made a mere spectator in most scenes post marriage. The show in totality had a great supporting cast though. It might have been difficult to explore them all. 

I don't think it would've been that hard to explore other characters. We could've seen more of Payal and Aakash and Manohar till he was present had great one-liners to compliment Mami ji. 

I think Deepali is doing a show right now. Not sure about Akshay but he's worked on other series till 2018/9 I believe. Do hope they get to work again!