•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Delete. 

Edited by manya17699 - 2 years ago

I haven't really watched Harman and Saumya's love story, but I don't think Harman loved Saumya any less than Virat loves Heer. I don't know under which circumstances he married Mahi, but he never loved her. He consummated his marriage with her only because Preeto plotted and got him drunk, so he confused Mahi for Saumya.

Originally posted by Etna_Dia

I haven't watched Harman and Saumya's love story, but I don't think Harman loved Saumya any less than Virat loves Heer. I don't know under which circumstances he married Mahi, but he never loved her. He consummated his marriage with her only because Preeto plotted and got him drunk, so he confused Mahi for Saumya.

@bold: They brought Nihal between Soumya & Preeto, which caused Haya separation. Then Preeto got Harman married to Mahi.

Harman wanted to make Soumya jealous & wanted her to come back to him. 

Now, even Virat is doing the same thing.

Virat loved Heer.

When Heer wanted to undergo surgery, Virat was not happy as he was ready to accept her as a eunuch. 

I was also hoping that Heer gets her surgery done & be happy with her in-laws.

It was Heer who succumbed because of Angel.

Virat was angry to hear about their separation, but he respected her decision.

Originally posted by manya17699

Haven't really watched Harman-saumya love story but I know that he married Mahi and got her pregnant which makes me doubt his true love. I just wish they don't show such a thing on Viheer.

God knows why they scrapped the surgery track.It could have made audience aware that trans gender/kinnars could opt for surgery to correct their reproductive organs. There could teach their audience that opting for surgery is a personal choice and not a taboo but they were hell-Brent in showing her tans. Why can't they show Heer fighting for kinnars right, inspite of undergoing a Surgery?

Were Harman-saumya also seperated on frequent basis? Did Saumya also tried leaving Harman many times as she felt a burden on him?

Waise karma hit back preeto and harak Singh family. The way they treated saumya, Heer is being treated in her in law. 

Harman was raped by plotting done by Harpreet he dont consumated with mahi with own wish.

He loved Saumya more than anything his love was very pure its circumstances created by preeto which seprated Haya 

Delete

Originally posted by manya17699

What the hell! Makers actually showed that. This show is really toxic and difficult to watch on daily episodes.i loved viheer story but I started watching it only 4 days ago on voot so I had the liberty to skip certain dialogues and episodes.Some dialogues are too harsh and hurtful or probably this is what they intend to show,how kinnars/intersex/3rd genders are subjugated to Such remarks and can't have a happy married life. 

Saumya's life - full of struggles and and ended on tragedy

Heer- since the day,she came to know she is kinnar,she is not the same chirpy, bubbly, headstrong girl and since then hardly viheer are together. Are makers planning to go Saumya way with Heer as well?

Sorry to say but I think shakti CVS don't have any creativity they are just dragging show to earn money but unfortunately it failed to gave any positive msg for kinnars yesterday old writer told me he left the show in January 

And this new writer is just copying old story nothing new it's better they end this show with happy ending instead of dragging if they don't have any idea left 

The show is all about humiliating kinnars in name of kinnar empowerment 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago

[delete

Pretty sure Harman was raped by Maahi after getting drugged or intoxicated, so no his love for Soumya has always been there, but of course shows just love a jealousy track and for some reason think that getting a guy intoxicated and SA'ing him is not illegal ðŸ˜•The repeated separation of harman and soumya was definitely irritating tho, which was one of the reasons why i personally gave up on the show. i don't know the whole heer-virat story cause i didn't care for them, so for me harman's love for soumya was way more

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

Pretty sure Harman was raped by Maahi after getting drugged or intoxicated, so no his love for Soumya has always been there, but of course shows just love a jealousy track and for some reason think that getting a guy intoxicated and SA'ing him is not illegal ðŸ˜•The repeated separation of harman and soumya was definitely irritating tho, which was one of the reasons why i personally gave up on the show. i don't know the whole heer-virat story cause i didn't care for them, so for me harman's love for soumya was way more

For me also Haya is/was/best most lovable couple but makers ruin their beautiful story for leap 

Currently I watch shakti bcoz my family is obsessed with colors but Haya was special and best

viheer is ok 

Off course real Haya not this new one 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 2 years ago

How did the show run for so long with such stupid plots???