Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

Did jigyasa quit the show?

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Haven't seen her in any of the bts and even the upcoming epsiodes are more about Rubina and harman.suddenly the family forget Heer?

Why fever they reduced screen presence Heer and Virat?they didn't even show Heer and saumya. What is going on? Any update? Please reply.

Edited by manya17699 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

some one on the other thread said that she is ill 

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I saw an article that said not long after Rubina tested positive for covid, so did Jigyasa, so most likely she's just recovering, and hopefully when she soon does, they'll have her back on.

I think Rubina only recently got back to filming and will appear on the show sometime this week. Hopefully Jigyasa is doing good, and fingers crossed we can see her soon. In the time being, since Soumya will be rescued by Harman, it'll be nice to see Soumya interacting with Virat since that hasn't happened yet, and both Soumya and Harman can bond with Virat, hear about Heer, and the three could work together to get Heer back

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

I saw an article that said not long after Rubina tested positive for covid, so did Jigyasa, so most likely she's just recovering, and hopefully when she soon does, they'll have her back on.

I think Rubina only recently got back to filming and will appear on the show sometime this week. Hopefully Jigyasa is doing good, and fingers crossed we can see her soon. In the time being, since Soumya will be rescued by Harman, it'll be nice to see Soumya interacting with Virat since that hasn't happened yet, and both Soumya and Harman can bond with Virat, hear about Heer, and the three could work together to get Heer back

in story's context how have they validated non appearance of both the actresses. Where has Heer gone?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

in story's context how have they validated non appearance of both the actresses. Where has Heer gone?

both saumya and heer have been kidnapped by angel.. makers have made their beloved Angel a master thief ..forever outsmarting the hero and heroine 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Indira1211

both saumya and heer have been kidnapped by angel.. makers have made their beloved Angel a master thief ..forever outsmarting the hero and heroine 🤦🏻‍♀️

A master thief who is literally hiding in their home 🤣

I really question these writers like what??? Why??? I understand they need filler content since their lead actresses were out but like come on!

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

why can't we have limited episodes content on Indian television???

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because this is SOAP! COLOURS,STAR,ZEETV are soap drama. Soap means numbers of episode if audience like it will continue forever If not it will end. Limited series is Webseries.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Because this is SOAP! COLOURS,STAR,ZEETV are soap drama. Soap means numbers of episode if audience like it will continue forever If not it will end. Limited series is Webseries.

oh god, I never actually thought of it like that, no wonder no one watches tv in my house

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

oh god, I never actually thought of it like that, no wonder no one watches tv in my house

Personally, i think indian tv series need to change their way of shows. Other countries like the US for example have seasons of a show, which will air starting from like the fall and into mid-winter, take a short break, then come back and finish in the spring, new season from the fall. Sure it would stop the daily episodes and turn into weekly, but quality over quantity is what matters to me and I think it's safe to say it's the same for many others