Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 252: Sacha Pyaar ka Sach

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Ridhima walking and uff that dress...... Vyom says babydoll and points gun at her and Ridhima says leave. Vyom says I thought you will be happy but Ridhima says get out and Vyom asks I'm not here to harm you and the deal is still on. Ridhima says whatever you did after which I don't want anything to do with you and the deal is off. Vyom shocked and Vansh is searching for Ridhima. Vyom says I can expose you before everyone and yet you are saying no to the deal. Now, what exposure? What kind of truth? Vyom says you didn't give BB and you saved him too. In Goa, Vansh is doing a very big deal and you need to give me the information about it and if Vansh loses the deal then yes VR Empire will collapse. All the truth of VR Mansion will shake the foundation of VR and its business. Until now we didn't see that truth that can shake the empire. So this line is so old and boring. 

Vansh calls but Ridhima cuts the call and he says why she is not picking my call. Vyom says don't think much, if I can come here then I can do anything. I left Vansh but I won't leave you. Ridhima says why you are behind me? Vyom asks you are taking so much time and Ridhima takes her pin and hurts Vyom. Wah--- the Queen of Asian Mafia. Be aware of her. Vyom shouts and Vansh thinks who is that? Ridhima says just because of hairpin you are in pain and if you threaten me or hurt Vansh, then yes I will make sure to destroy you and before Vansh comes just leave and yes for one last time our deal is off. Vansh is searching for Ridhima and Vyom says I will see you soon. Vansh comes asks what happened? Who was in pain and she says the waiter? Ridhima until now you didn't learn how to lie. Seriously, learn it first and this 6 hours secret? What so bad about this secret coming out? Intriguing but doesn't want to drag this again. Better close soon, makers. 

Vansh asks what are you doing here? He is back to his tracks, gives new clothes man. Ridhima says I'm here for a call as in-room unable to get signal. Ridhima - did you saw Vansh height, when you have cell tower with you, how come no signal? Ah? I'm confused! Vansh says seriously? Ridhima says my friend is here in Goa and she wants to meet me but then she has other plans. Vansh asks  Ridhima are you... and she cuts him and asks are you going to Gym and yes I also want to join and start the exercise. Baby mother exercise or running exercises? Vansh is doubting again - the game starts. Ridhima says we will both go to Gym. 

Ridhima is working out and Vansh observes her. So does Ridhima. Taadna free of cost hai. She gets out from the cycle and calls Vansh and says this is done and what should I do? So lovely. Makers are finally listening to us. Gym sessions and all ah! Vansh comes and makes her sit and he sits opposite to her and holds her hands. She says crunches and starts doing. Wait - a pregnant woman doing all this is fine? Just want to know. Vansh says shall I ask you one question and she says ask. He asks do you trust me? She says what kind of question is this? If you leave my hand I will fall but I know you will never do that. She comes back to him and says that's how much I trust you. Why always these guys trust thing comes with falling? Nothing else? 

Vansh asks if you trust me so much then tell me - did you met a waiter in the lobby? or someone else? Ridhima is silent and Vansh says you didn't answer me. Ridhima asks do you trust me and Vansh says I trust you more than myself but then the issue is there is too much trust, even a small doubt can create lots of problems. Indeed. But this game is being dragged too much. Yes, we loved the past episodes but as we are back to this missing hours theme, would request an end before we again start complaining. Vansh says I feel husband and wife shouldn't have any secrets. Ridhima says I promised myself that no matter what and it might be an issue but those things shouldn't create misunderstandings between us and right now what you are doing? Keeping secrets creating doubts and leading to Misunderstandings only. Ridhima leaves and Vansh looks at her. Vansh says this answer of yours made me believe that you are hiding something from me and yes I know somewhere it is related to the jungle and yes this lie of yours making me do something which I don't want to. We know truth serum. Bring it on Boss. This time we won't say anything to you as we understand those emotions and where it is coming from. 

Vansh says to know the truth I need to do this and Angre along with Vansh is at a pool. Angre says our Gold and Diamond consignment is very near to us and yes until now no one has done such a big deal. But Boss I'm afraid of something. Now what Bravo Boy? If something wrong happens? Vansh says if it happens then VR Empire will collapse and yes my name in the business world will be tarnished. My question is that girl who doesn't want to hurt Vansh is hurting him by tarnishing his name and it's fine with her. Yet she says she will reveal her truth but when? When he is on the roads? Angre says no Boss, I want to say is only you can make this right. Both say cheers and Vansh say my rule is with whomever I'm doing business they shouldn't face any issue because of me. But yes tonight I have to face another big challenge and Angre asks what it is? Vansh turns and the Waiter comes and says your parcel. Vansh shows the box and says this is a challenge. Angre says I don't understand and Vansh says this bottle has such a drag that by taking it people will tell the truth. Angre says truth serum. Vansh says No. It is used in narcotic where they use to make people confess the truth. Are both are different drugs? Maybe. These days learning too much chemistry from Professor Vansh Rai Singhania. 

Angre shocked. Vansh says I need to learn 6 hours secret from her and I don't want her to be in any problem as I cannot afford to lose her. I don't know what would be the consequence of this, but we are with you. Angre says you are right but is it okay for her to take as she is pregnant? Angre the loyal and most worried person on the earth for Ridhima and Vansh. Love you yaar! Vansh says I know which is why I only ordered three doses. If she takes more than that then yes baby will be harmed but then Ridhima has left me with me no other option. I need to know the truth. I have done everything for her and yes I also sent her threats like will tell Vansh about 6 hours truth but then she didn't reveal anything. Man, we all were right. Those threatening letters and writings on the mirror and floor are done by Vansh himself. Nice play man! Cheers! 

Vansh says I need to do this and she brought this on herself. Vansh drinks. Wait what about your promise of not drinking? Ridhima is showered by some petals and she sees Vansh asks what is all this? He gives her a dress and she says what is this? Vansh says this is the dress and for you. Ridhima says why? Vansh says date night and kisses her hand. Trapping her by seducing with the most dangerous drug called Love. Ridhima leaves and Vansh mix serum in the drink and Aryan sees that. Oh God, I wish Aryan doesn't add anything to it more or change the glass. Vansh says with this serum you and baby won't get hurt Ridhima. I just want to know the 6 hours secret and I need to know the truth today. Vansh keeps the drink on the table and Ridhima enters. Vansh changed in black and black. Both looking amazing. He takes her hand and dance with her. The BGM, the dance, love in their eyes, smiles on their faces - I'm loving it. Day by day I'm loss of words seeing the love between them. They both are dancing. Both lost in each other. He picks her up and after ages seeing the pick. Love it. 

Ridhima smiles and Vansh says splendid and says you were great and let's move to the next part of the night and takes her hand and shows her the food. Ridhima asks Oh, you are going to cook? And Vansh says I can do anything for you. We know man - anything you can do but we never saw that anything. No offence but yes the unconditional and limitless love with obsession we didn't see yet. Ridhima says interesting and very interesting and says I'm excited and I feel this night you planned many surprises for me. Vansh bows and says Indeed. The only woman he will bow to and maybe the person also. Vansh says as promised non-alcoholic drinks for all three of us. Then what about the drink you took in the afternoon? So the promise of not drinking alcohol applicable only when Ridhima is near you? 

Ridhima says so in that case baby is saying thank you papa and Vansh says, welcome Mumma. Vansh touches the barbeque and gets hurt and Ridhima asks what happened and makes him put his hand in the ice cubes jar. Ridhima asks where you are lost and Vansh says I'm fine and she says I can see. Vansh says let me serve you and the glass of juice is shown. Why do I think either Aryan might have changed the glass or mixed something else dangerous to harm them. Vansh makes Ridhima sit and serves food and gets the drinks. Vansh says cheers and so does she. Both drinks in Love shot manner and Ridhima says it is very tasty and Vansh says bottoms up. He wants her to drink everything. So she says all. Ridhima says I will get something from barbeque and Vansh says I have 10 minutes to make her confess the truth. Due to this drug, she might go into a deep sleep after 10 minutes. Okay. Then start. 

Ridhima is feeling dizzy. She calls for Vansh and going to fall and he catches her and says are you okay? Ridhima says I love you and he hugs her and says I love you too sweetheart. Did you guys notice the change of emotions in his eyes? Love and guilty of doing this to her is overpowering him. Only you can do this Rahul. Take a bow. Vansh makes her sit and says listen to me Ridhima. Ridhima says I love you and Vansh again guilt is shown and he is hurt and overwhelmed too by her love. He says I love you too sweetheart and she says how much and kisses his forehead. Vansh says I love you beyond anything and she says prove it. Vansh serum is given to the truth not to prove the love. Now work on it, man!

Ridhima says let me think and Vansh says I will prove to you but then answer me something. She is eating and he asks let me ask you something and she says I love you. Why so many times she is saying I love you. Fear of losing him as she saw how he was very near to death or afraid to lose him because of the 6 hours truth? Vansh says I need to ask you something and Ridhima says I can give my life for you, so what about a question - ask what you want. Okay - Good, At least he know she can give her life for him but then under this effect saying the same thing matters a little more too. Just like a cherry on the cake. Vansh says do you remember we are running in Jungle and I told you to run away so where you went? Vansh is checking the timer. Ridhima says I was running. Vansh asks yes I told you to run away then what? Ridhima says I was running and I was scared to lose to you. Vansh asks what next? Ridhima says I was thinking about our family and Ridhima says tell me what happened and did you met someone and he checks the timer again. Ridhima says I was running and Vansh says get up get and say. Ridhima says I met her. Vansh asks who is it? Who is that girl? Ridhima says, Sara. 

Flashback where Ridhima running and she meets the red leather girl. The same outfit as Ridhima. Okay, this is Goa jungle. Sara points the gun at Ridhima - new entry guys! Ridhima says you? Does it mean she knows her? Sara says it is me - Sara. Must say you have a good memory. You remembered me after ages also. So some flashback connection is between these two. Is Ridhima a spy or mafia girl? Ridhima say Sara again. Sara says yes it is me, Sara. Ridhima says I'm here to kill you and Sara says I'm here to kill you and get ready. Ridhima pushes Sara and runs while Sara following for her. Ridhima hides behind the tree. Sara has sorry sweety no hard feelings but Sara has to kill you. Now what the story man. Quite intriguing and I request not to drag. Please. 

Ridhima says why you do want to kill me? Sara says it's our profession and yes Sara is a professional assassin. Why this girl telling her name 1000 times and speaking in the 2nd person. We know by now who you are yaar. Now don't walk on steps on Vyom and says the same line again and again. Wait, did she said our profession - that does make Ridhima too a professional assassin? Sara gets money to kill people and yes I don't have any personal grudge between us but yes it's just my work. She is saying as if Urban clap people say before waxing our hands and body. No pain - it just our work and you ordered for it so yes please bear it. 

Sara says I'm good at killing and aiming at the heart. Now, come out. Ridhima asks who hired you and gave money? Back to the present and Ridhima is falling into sleep. Vansh asks who is she? Where she came from? Why she wants to kill you and Ridhima slept. Vansh left in shock. Now Vansh left with 6 hours mystery and who is this Sara whom Ridhima knows well enough. Great ending for this week. So Aryan neither didn't change the drink nor mixed anything. Okay. That says he is planning something big for sure. 

Precap: Ridhima playing with bubbles and Vansh is coming from the bathroom and he says what are you doing? I just came out of the shower. He is only in track pants and topless. Ridhima says last night was quite special. She says I danced and then I don't remember anything. Vansh says after that you have put your hands on me - he puts her hands on him and makes her come closer. He says then you said something to me in my ear and she says what did I said? Vansh says Vansh I love you and Ridhima asks anything else? Vansh says and makes her come closer to try to kiss her.

P:S - Who is this Sara and she is known to Ridima. Sara said our profession and does that make Ridhima a professional assassin. She wore the dress of Sara and made a perfect shot at Kabir too in the jungle. Maybe my theory is while she was a kid she was trained for this as someone kidnapped her. But then she ran away from the place and trying to live a nice life. 

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjot_kaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally they are giving a backstory to Riddhima. Her chanting I love you continuously was a treat to watch. The part I loved the most was how she showed Vyom that he can not control her. Now it's high time this mystery be revealed and I am glad makers are working step by step💎

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Another lovely episode. Poor Helly has to change so many times. But at least she is getting some sizzling dresses. Hope to see new casual clothes for Rrahul in this Goa track as well. 

Vangre moments on Goa is just bliz to watch. The concern Angre has towards Vansh and Riddhima is touching. 

Rrahul was just amazing with his guilt and overwhelming expressions in the last scene. Helly always cute when she is in ''drunk'' mode. Interesting to see how Riddhima was in the past. I always had a theory that she used Kabir to get into VR mansion. But since they didn't show any sign of that on ITV, I closed that option. Now on OTT, it seems the makers are trying to portray a grey Riddhima into the story.. Let's see.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe Rhiddima  past has to do with Sara profession She’s the same and she didn’t wanted to do it anymore and ran away and that’s why she was ordered to kill her

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the written update 💕 Riansh moments in Goa😍😍 Vansh is trying to find the 6 hours truth from Riddhima by using a serum in her drink. Eventually,  he finds out about a girl named Sara trying to kill Riddhima which I believe to be shocking. 

Questions are coming in my mind about this girl Sara😕😕 Who hired her and why she is after Riddhima? I am also doubting Aryan when in the earlier episodes he said that he saw a red dressed girl in the jungle and today's episode he saw Vansh putting the serum in the drink.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

So vyom is here to destroy vansh deal and we have some black  a new villian . Lets see will vyom will be successful in his game or vansh last moment wins the deal

Vansh expression was somewhat guilty when riddhu in her state said i love u and she can give her life for him 

so as we all guessed warnings were send by vansh . 
now i feel sara and riddhu maybe in same orphange and riddhu phi shyd training le ryi hogi but she ran away

Or she killed people along with sara but then wanted a simple life andthen with kabir and rest all we know

sara is just a part of that mystery . Vyom and chang ka phi role hai

Goa ka end acha nhi hone vala hai . Aryan ne pkka kuch jhol kiya drink main and dottu not gonna survive and then riddhu ko bta chlega then misunderstanding 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjot_kaur

Finally they are giving a backstory to Riddhima. Her chanting I love you continuously was a treat to watch. The part I loved the most was how she showed Vyom that he can not control her. Now it's high time this mystery be revealed and I am glad makers are working step by step💎

Indeed 

The way she threatened him is awesome and said I can destroy you 

Now wanna see her doing it more than vansh 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Another lovely episode. Poor Helly has to change so many times. But at least she is getting some sizzling dresses. Hope to see new casual clothes for Rrahul in this Goa track as well. 

Vangre moments on Goa is just bliz to watch. The concern Angre has towards Vansh and Riddhima is touching. 

Rrahul was just amazing with his guilt and overwhelming expressions in the last scene. Helly always cute when she is in ''drunk'' mode. Interesting to see how Riddhima was in the past. I always had a theory that she used Kabir to get into VR mansion. But since they didn't show any sign of that on ITV, I closed that option. Now on OTT, it seems the makers are trying to portray a grey Riddhima into the story.. Let's see.

I don’t think they will show her betraying Vansh considering fans bash but then definitely some connection they would. 

It depends on how Vansh takes that 

And Rahul is awesome yaar 👏👏👏😃

From aryan to Vansh his graph was too great

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Maybe Rhiddima  past has to do with Sara profession She’s the same and she didn’t wanted to do it anymore and ran away and that’s why she was ordered to kill her

Yeah that’s what I have in mind 

Maybe she kidnapped to do job in childhood but then ran away 

Lets see how it turns out 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Thanks for the written update 💕 Riansh moments in Goa😍😍 Vansh is trying to find the 6 hours truth from Riddhima by using a serum in her drink. Eventually,  he finds out about a girl named Sara trying to kill Riddhima which I believe to be shocking. 

Questions are coming in my mind about this girl Sara😕😕 Who hired her and why she is after Riddhima? I am also doubting Aryan when in the earlier episodes he said that he saw a red dressed girl in the jungle and today's episode he saw Vansh putting the serum in the drink.

Even now I feel Vansh will dig more about sara and now he knows she is a professional killer 

So being again don he can find about sara professional killer in minutes but need to see whether he uses that power and even if he uses will he receive the information or not