I feel bad for Rishita

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rishita can be insensitive and selfish at times. But look at her family! Her father is a gunda and her aunt is a gundi. She has probably only seen her aunt dominating her family and her father only caring about his business. Her family dynamics is screwed up. The only true love she has experienced is for Dev. She is someone who has been given everything she wanted, but she left all that for Dev, without a second thought. 

It’s obvious she imagined a happy married life with him. A romantic suhagraat, honeymoon, etc etc. But things are not happening the way she imagined it. Dev couldn’t tell his family that he loves Rishita and went ahead to marry Raavi anyway. 

She got Dev at the end, but with endless complications. With Shivi forced marriage, everyone is too concerned about them. Dev is unable to accept Rishita wholeheartedly because of his guilt. 

Also, I find it weird Dev didn’t tell Rishita what a family-oriented guy he is. They had been dating for a long time right? So why? Rishita obviously feels that Dev shouldn’t care about his family that much since she left hers for him. Raavi always knew about the Pandya family dynamics so she knows how important family is for the brothers, and she will never complain. 

Dev should stop being so rude to Rishita every now and then. Today, he asked her to break all ties with Janardhan. He could have told her about how he followed his guy to find Shiva and Raavi. Given her a reason, instead of telling her to cut all ties with her family. 

And she deserves a honeymoon! All brides do. It’s not only Raavi, whose dreams were shattered. Rishita’s dreams are shattered too. She got Dev but she’s not getting the post marital bliss she dreamed of. 

I hate Rishita for being rude to Raavi and Dhara, but I think once she understands how caring and loving the Pandya family is, she will mend her ways. But I feel everyone in the family and Dev need to make her feel a bit more welcome. Everyone is too preoccupied with Shivi right now. She just needs to be a little more sensitive and that will take time. I think she will be one to take a stand against Janardhan and her aunt when everything goes wrong. And I can see Rishita and Raavi becoming friends in the future. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you to certain terms, especially in today's episode, I understand that Janardhan was behind the kidnapping but that shouldn't be a reason for you to be a 🤬 to your wife, one who is trying to live a happy life with you after she left everything behind. 

Yes, she's going not have to learn about the family dynamic and she's going to have to learn to live with that but that's not going to happen if he keeps disregarding her.

Thank you for voicing your thoughts out.

nehal0119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dev did tell

Her how much of family oriented guy he was. But she has selective hearing problem. I honestly I cannot stand rishita of the actor. I don’t think she can act well. Before marriage there was an episode he told her some stuff about Dhara and she said as soon as I come I am going send dhara out. Yes I know she is in love and all but she is just very imMATURE and annoying. I can’t stand her 

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehal0119

Dev did tell

Her how much of family oriented guy he was. But she has selective hearing problem. I honestly I cannot stand rishita of the actor. I don’t think she can act well. Before marriage there was an episode he told her some stuff about Dhara and she said as soon as I come I am going send dhara out. Yes I know she is in love and all but she is just very imMATURE and annoying. I can’t stand her 

She really said that? I might have missed that. Was it after Janardhan insulted Dhara when she went to ask for Rishita’s hand for Dev?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

There was nobody as desperate as rishita to get married to dev. Literally nobody. Not even dev, for the marriage. 

So now that she has him, it's a package deal. His 3 brothers and their wives , mother and a 2 bedroom haveli . If she chose to ignore what er father is capable of its her foolishness..she has been a witness to it. Wonder why dev didn't tell her those were janardans men. N they led him to the place of kidnapping so he has proof. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ananya269

She really said that? I might have missed that. Was it after Janardhan insulted Dhara when she went to ask for Rishita’s hand for Dev?

Before that! I too didn't care for a opinion on Dhara. She's a mother figure for Dev, yet she was all about sending Dhara away. That was weird. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

There was nobody as desperate as rishita to get married to dev. Literally nobody. Not even dev, for the marriage. 

So now that she has him, it's a package deal. His 3 brothers and their wives , mother and a 2 bedroom haveli . If she chose to ignore what er father is capable of its her foolishness..she has been a witness to it. Wonder why dev didn't tell her those were janardans men. N they led him to the place of kidnapping so he has proof. 

Dev ko sahi time par bolna kahan aata hai 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rishita was desperate and unfortunately forgot that marriage to dev meant that she would have to live with his family too.. not just with him

I would have felt better about her if she kept silent instead of being outright mean vocally, that too to someone like dhara who is like a mother to dev. Her insensitivity and immaturity is unfortunately creating more problems for her 

And like you mentioned, dev being a mute spectator and never taking a stand for her despite being in "love" with her doesn't help either

scarlet23 thumbnail

This show is a based on a Tamil show, there Rishita(Meena )is mostly positive and is friendly with Raavi(Mulla). She does have quite a few disputes with the family initially but gradually loves and respects all of them. 

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya269

Rishita can be insensitive and selfish at times. But look at her family! Her father is a gunda and her aunt is a gundi. She has probably only seen her aunt dominating her family and her father only caring about his business. Her family dynamics is screwed up. The only true love she has experienced is for Dev. She is someone who has been given everything she wanted, but she left all that for Dev, without a second thought. 

That was her choice. If she had enough brains and willpower to take a major decision like leaving her own family, she is not as naive you are making her sound. She had her mother and sister too who are sane even if her father and bua are not. Moreover, she is an adult, not a child. Once someone becomes an adult, their decisions, mistakes and choices become their own as they have a sense of right and wrong and their brain is mature enough to differentiate between right and wrong. 
It’s obvious she imagined a happy married life with him. A romantic suhagraat, honeymoon, etc etc. But things are not happening the way she imagined it. Dev couldn’t tell his family that he loves Rishita and went ahead to marry Raavi anyway. 
It is not a fairytale where things go the way she wishes. It's real life and she is not a gf anymore, she is a wife and marriage means responsibility. If someone doesn't understand that, then they deserve to learn that lesson the hard way because there is no other way to wake them up from their dreamland. Also, regardless of her reasons, she hurt a lot of people and didn't bother to apologize for her insensitivity and was even rubbing it in to raavi, snatched dhara's room and was constantly chanting "mera dev, mera dev" to justify herself without thinking or trying to understand the consequences of her actions. She wanted everyone to basically chill and be ok with what happened in the venue and after that. 

She got Dev at the end, but with endless complications. With Shivi forced marriage, everyone is too concerned about them. Dev is unable to accept Rishita wholeheartedly because of his guilt. 

Shivi is not getting more importance than dev and rishita. Rishita herself is creating distance from dev's family as she is too obsessed with I, me and myself. A newly married woman, regardless of where she comes from, tries to create bonds with her new family as a first step towards accepting them as her new home and family but rishita has constantly tried to pull down raavi and dhara because dev loves dhara so much. She wants dev's whole world to revolve just around her. Dev has accepted rishita the day he married her and if he feels guilt, that is due to his choices. He has accepted rishita but it is rishita who is creating issues due to her selfish and insensitive attitude. 

Also, I find it weird Dev didn’t tell Rishita what a family-oriented guy he is. They had been dating for a long time right? So why? Rishita obviously feels that Dev shouldn’t care about his family that much since she left hers for him. Raavi always knew about the Pandya family dynamics so she knows how important family is for the brothers, and she will never complain. 

Rishita knew. She just didn't care about that information as she was only focused on getting dev so she ignored that bit. If she left her family for dev, that was her decision and choice. It is foolish to think on her part that dev should do the same as he should have the autonomy to make his choices just like she did. That is not love if she expects that from dev.   Raavi has always loved pandya family and understood how much love is there within the family. She has always craved for that type of love and that also played a part in her crush for dev. She is atleast trying to settle in and make a place for herself within the family unlike rishita. 

Dev should stop being so rude to Rishita every now and then. Today, he asked her to break all ties with Janardhan. He could have told her about how he followed his guy to find Shiva and Raavi. Given her a reason, instead of telling her to cut all ties with her family. 
What do you expect from dev after Janardhan kidnapped his brother and raavi? This is not the first time janardhan hurt his family. Also rishita has constantly defended her father and in the past shifted the entire blame on dhara instead of holding her father responsible for the mess she was in. Rishita already has a sense of entitlement, there is no need to make that worse by giving in to all her demands and ideas. So dev being rude to her is needed as no one in pandya family has called her out on her mistakes and insensitive behavior since day 1. 
And she deserves a honeymoon! All brides do. It’s not only Raavi, whose dreams were shattered. Rishita’s dreams are shattered too. She got Dev but she’s not getting the post marital bliss she dreamed of. 
Seriously?? You are comparing what happened with raavi to what rishita did? She got what she wanted and the whole world can't revolve around her. Adhikaar zimmedaariya nibhakar kamaya jaata hai. It is not something that is just given. If she wants to have rights in her new home, she needs to accept and understand her responsibilities as a wife and dil. 

I hate Rishita for being rude to Raavi and Dhara, but I think once she understands how caring and loving the Pandya family is, she will mend her ways. But I feel everyone in the family and Dev need to make her feel a bit more welcome. Everyone is too preoccupied with Shivi right now. She just needs to be a little more sensitive and that will take time. I think she will be one to take a stand against Janardhan and her aunt when everything goes wrong. And I can see Rishita and Raavi becoming friends in the future. 

She doesn't care to see or understand how loving pandya family is. Till now, she had ample chances to see that and yet she has selectively ignored it. Lol what else pandya family is suppose to do for queen rishita? They have done everything they can to include her but she is the one who is only interested in herself and dev and refuses to see and accept her responsibilities..dhara has been nothing but motherly and sweet to her. Just like her they have sentiments too and they have been hurt a lot by rishita and despite of that it is clear dhara and gautam care a lot for her. What has rishita done to be a part of the family? Ghode ko paani ke paas laaya jaa sakta hai lekin paani peene ka kaam to ghode ko khud hi karna hota hai. The ball is in rishita's court and if she refuses to play then that is on her. It is unfair to expect  pandya family to bent so low for a person as undeserving as rishita who has done nothing to deserve that.