Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Virats helplessness and best precap ever!

Posted: 2 years ago

More angst today. Barkha pointed out that Virat had pyaar in his eyes during holi dance but i really wish she had said that she had seen pyaar in Sai's eyes too. During holi dance, Sai was equally happy and uninhibited. She may not have thought about the "pyaar" like Virat but she was also truly happy and in the moment with him. Toh baaton aur khayaalon mein na sahi but aankhon mein pyaar toh Sai ke bhi tha. 

Coz if Virat heard barkha say that Sai also looked in love it'd been better. This is not a one way street. She gets insecure also because of that love. She doesn't like sharing her husband. It kills her to know that he is committed to someone else. 

But Virat has atleast realized how badly hurt Sai is. The tears Sai claimed to have not shed started as he was leaving and he saw them, and eventually they came out full force as she ran up the stairs and collapsed in tears 😢😢😢😢💔

Pp taunts today were at peak but virat was too helpless. I felt like going into the screen and wringing her neck or thriwing something at her face. How much shit can she talk! Ugh. Virat was still reeling from everything Sai said and too far gone in his own guilt. So we didn't get his volcanic eruption yet. Episode ended with another bang- ek shabd aur nahi sununga Sai ke khilaaf. 

So gusse ke continuation hopefully full force mein monday ko hoga. It was cut badly though. Coz it lacked the intebsity of that Bass Pathhar lekha. 

But we could see virat was watching the extent to which pp could fall-  the venom being spewed by PP against Sai was unending. 

And the golden words of precap- mujhe Sai se pyaar hogaya hai. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ La la la la la la. 

And he continued- 2 log pahli mulakaat mein ek dusre ke liye bahut kuch mehsus karsakte hai but its not necessary that it will stay zindagi bhar ! Finally. He is admitting that the feeling for pp was a pehli nazar ka infatuation which can often be deceiving. But all that glitters is not gold. He fell for her 2 minute teaser video but as he sees her true personality he will gradually detest her and grow indifferent! 

PP's reaction is laughable. She is "crying" or "shocked" or something like that....cant really tell! as usual she will get cringeworthy lines to say but i cant wait. Really look forward to the beizzati or rsther truth bombs handed to her by Virat. I just sincerely hope Virat has good lines. I hope that Virats dialogues to pp are as well written as the lines for his confrontation with Sai.

Another thought- 

The Sai crying scene as he walked away and Sai pointing out that her SELF respect has been hurt by his actions has showed virat why she is refusing to go back.. Its not ego/zidd. Its just hurt. She needs a little time and space to let herself heal. After that she will analyze the situation and forgive him as well as hopefully be able to see her own flaws too. Or maybe if they copy KD, an event like virat getting injured will put her priorities in place. Self respect is high but not more than her husband's welfare, health. So if it comes down to that, she will come running back and exert her haq. And that will show him and the whole world what Sai is like- when you are in trouble or if its a grave situation, Sai will 100% be with you. She knows how to stand with people and support them when they most need it. And Apne husband ke health ki baat ho toh self respect also takes a backseat. 

Neil and Ayesha are both so good in these angsty scenes. Ayesha eins my heart everyday. Such amazing growth! More power to her. ♥️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

lovely review!!!

i am waiting for next week eagerly!!! 

bezzati waali pawri karenge sabh!!! itni khushi is FD ko kabhi nahi hui hogi đŸ¤Ł

aao saare milke lets nacho 

chalo nacho 

everbody lets nacho 

Sanzida21 thumbnail

In KD the male lead yelled at the family & Pp but here he couldn’t even speak it’s so stupid she was saying shit for half the episode but Virat didn’t say anything. Sai should just divorce him & let him be with his 1st love as they deserve each other. So disappointing that it took him almost 10 min to say something to her as she was taunting Sai. If u love someone it doesn’t take that long to stand up for them. He is a confused man who wants to make every one happy so he should leave Sai alone & just work on making his family happy. Also in the preview he talking so calmly to her with no anger or disgust, in KD the lead was pissed off at Pp & u could see it but here it’s like everyone has to make sure Pp doesn’t get her feelings hurt by any means.... sorry just pissed off at her for all the taunts she was giving Sai for no reason. 

Edited by Sanzida21 - 2 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

They have edited some part before Virat's dialogue in the episode. He probably must have said Bas! or something like that. Why edit the much needed reaction? Instead they could have cut down some of Patralekha's nonsense talk.

I'm pissed at pp too but i think on monday will see his gussa too. He was far too shaken by everything to react hence the delayed reaction. Yes, maybe he could have spoken sooner to shut her up but he was so caught up in his own head that he was still registering all her venom. Precap virat-pp scene is post the gussa that monday will start with. In that i think he looks calm because he is stating the simple fact that he loves Sai. Bass. Voh gusse mein nahi, balki simple aur straight forwardly boldiya. We will hopefully see his disgust and have him clearly ask her to stay in her limits once she starts saying her cringeworthy dialogues in that scene too.  

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sanzida21

In KD the male lead yelled at the family & Pp but here he couldn’t even speak it’s so stupid she was saying shit for half the episode but Virat didn’t say anything. Sai should just divorce him & let him be with his 1st love as they deserve each other. So disappointing that it took him almost 10 min to say something to her as she was taunting Sai. If u love someone it doesn’t take that long to stand up for them. He is a confused man who wants to make every one happy so he should leave Sai alone & just work on making his family happy. Also in the preview he talking so calmly to her with no anger or disgust, in KD the lead was pissed off at Pp & u could see it but here it’s like everyone has to make sure Pp doesn’t get her feelings hurt by any means.... sorry just pissed off at her for all the taunts she was giving Sai for no reason. 

Even in KD in the first half rono was quiet and observed what his family was spewing before erupting. I want a complete episode of him yelling at his family instead half now and half on Monday. In Tamil version also it was like that. His dialogues are better here in this version. He atleast says he will try to convince her without forcing her. 

And for the precap, let the episode unfold before jumping to conclusions. She will be put in place , she meaning PP. 

They can’t show everything in one small precap. This is just to lure us in to watch next weeks episodes. 

FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nja91

I'm pissed at pp too but i think on monday will see his gussa too. He was far too shaken by everything to react hence the delayed reaction. Yes, maybe he could have spoken sooner to shut her up but he was so caught up in his own head that he was still registering all her venom. Precap virat-pp scene is post the gussa that monday will start with. In that i think he looks calm because he is stating the simple fact that he loves Sai. Bass. Voh gusse mein nahi, balki simple aur straight forwardly boldiya. We will hopefully see his disgust and have him clearly ask her to stay in her limits once she starts saying her cringeworthy dialogues in that scene too.  

Same. I feel he is still reeling at the fact that he possibly lost Sai forever and is observing the vile behavior of his family and pp. precap is just one small part of it. so not gonna judge or form opinions before watching it

This content was originally posted by: Chattering-Lory

They have edited some part before Virat's dialogue in the episode. He probably must have said Bas! or something like that. Why edit the much needed reaction? Instead they could have cut down some of Patralekha's nonsense talk.

Hopefully monday will begin with the better edit of his reaction and we see virat explode at bk, ninad, pp. 

Karishma character is also hopeless. Instead of using her for kidnapping khulasaa they are making her pp's chamcha! 🙈 The actors pkaying shivani n karishma should go back to mumbai n chill at home. Covid mein kaam karna hai toh thik hai, but set ke props bankar rehne ka kya faayda hai. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Sanzida21

because that will take place on monday!!! he will lose his cool at them for sure! 

FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nja91

Hopefully monday will begin with the better edit of his reaction and we see virat explode at bk, ninad, pp. 

Karishma character is also hopeless. Instead of using her for kidnapping khulasaa they are making her pp's chamcha! 🙈 The actors pkaying shivani n karishma should go back to mumbai n chill at home. Covid mein kaam karna hai toh thik hai, but set ke props bankar rehne ka kya faayda hai. 

They act well also when given proper lines. They give all her lines to PP I think sometimes. In KD looked like she had more to say