christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode was again a good one.

Pallavi is brutally thrown out by sanki. Sanki at the last said with his son , he will consider his bahu is also dead. 

Nikhil again being a sweetheart never believes Raghav and supports his sister wholeheartedly. He even got a slap for it .

The way aayi and Nikhil tried so hard to stop but the sanki looked so strong in stopping. Is this the same sanki who had heart attack was unable to work anymore? The guy just wanted to rest freely n make his bahu work.

Farhad baby again showed his anna a mirror.  That he has destroyed a girl's whole life n has snatched away her everything. Raghav couldn't meet his glaze. The way his guilt is making him unable to look at him and the way he was again n again justifying himself that he did for his family and he after his brother n nana's deaths has vowed that he would destroy those who hurt him. Farhad's countless arguments went into vain as his anna lost his logical thinking. When Farhad went away, he like u too go , i can be alone.He himself is guilty but to justify himself he again n again states that she started first. The laugh shows desperation not happiness.

Sulo and amrutha's twisted revenge is over by making the two innocent hearts taint. They will never remain the same again. Their liveliness is gone n everything is destroyed. I hope this mom n daughter to suffer in hell!!

Aayi being a mother prayed to god for the safety of her daughter. Nikhil searched for his sister was unable to find her. The way aayi immediately stood to search for her. The sanki crossed his limits today, blackmailing her to not go for Pallavi. But she will stand firm !! I loved u aayi. Atleast Pallavi's all efforts weren't so vainless. She atleast has aayi and Nikhil.

Again Raghav sees his mother n sister being insulted. He cries that if its about him then they should come for him not his amma . He was broken. He even removed his shirt to wipe the dirt. This shows he is ready to even malign himself for his family. I know what Raghav did to Pallavi was wrong. But still Pallavi is lucky to get a man like him who can go on dirt for the family. Imagine him being in love with pallavi and how far his love would go!!

The confrontation, She clearly stated that he has destroyed her n family ,if it was challenge she would have lost it and went out, y he stooped this level. Raghav being the proud guy said he is like that, he gave what she gave to him. She promised to return to him again as his kaal. She didn't have tears when speaking with Raghav coz she doesn't have anything left with her. She is competely destroyed and empty. She just wants the destruction of him for making her empty!! Let's begin the revenge!

precap : As we guessed,Amma giving an ultimatum that if he marries Pallavi. They would return to the mansion. Wow so amma n keerthi would be the support system of Pallavi now after marriage. Raghav ki toh band baj gayi.

Today Shivangi stole the show. I feel Sai's scene at the amma's house was a bit lacking. Just my POV. but his n Farhad confrontation was just so awesome , the guilt, the anguish n the fake happiness

P.S. I was like let the sanki finally set fire on himself . Plz don't stop him🤣

Edited by christobelle - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

The episode was again a good one.

Pallavi is brutally thrown out by sanki. Sanki at the last said with his son , he will consider his bahu is also dead. 

Nikhil again being a sweetheart never believes Raghav and supports his sister wholeheartedly. He even got a slap for it .

The way aayi and Nikhil tried so hard to stop but the sanki looked so strong in stopping. Is this the same sanki who had heart attack was unable to work anymore? The guy just wanted to rest freely n make his bahu work.

Farhad baby again showed his anna a mirror.  That he has destroyed a girl's whole life n has snatched away her everything. Raghav couldn't meet his glaze. The way his guilt is making him unable to look at him and the way he was again n again justifying himself that he did for his family and he after his brother n nana's deaths has vowed that he would destroy those who hurt him. Farhad's countless arguments went into vain as his anna lost his logical thinking. When Farhad went away, he like u too go , i can be alone.He himself is guilty but to justify himself he again n again states that she started first. The laugh shows desperation not happiness.

Sulo and amrutha's twisted revenge is over by making the two innocent hearts taint. They will never remain the same again. Their liveliness is gone n everything is destroyed. I hope this mom n daughter to suffer in hell!!

Aayi being a mother prayed to god for the safety of her daughter. Nikhil searched for his sister was unable to find her. The way aayi immediately stood to search for her. The sanki crossed his limits today, blackmailing her to not go for Pallavi. But she will stand firm !! I loved u aayi. Atleast Pallavi's all efforts weren't so vainless. She atleast has aayi and Nikhil.

Again Raghav sees his mother n sister being insulted. He cries that if its about him then they should come for him not his amma . He was broken. He even removed his shirt to wipe the dirt. This shows he is ready to even malign himself for his family. I know what Raghav did to Pallavi was wrong. But still Pallavi is lucky to get a man like him who can go on dirt for the family. Imagine him being in love with pallavi and how far his love would go!!

The confrontation, She clearly stated that he has destroyed her n family ,if it was challenge she would have lost it and went out, y he stooped this level. Raghav being the proud guy said he is like that, he gave what she gave to him. She promised to return to him again as his kaal. She didn't have tears when speaking with Raghav coz she doesn't have anything left with her. She is competely destroyed and empty. She just wants the destruction of him for making her empty!! Let's begin the revenge!

precap : As we guessed,Amma giving an ultimatum that if he marries Pallavi. They would return to the mansion. Wow so amma n keerthi would be the support system of Pallavi now after marriage. Raghav ki toh band baj gayi.

Today Shivangi stole the show. I feel Sai's scene at the amma's house was a bit lacking. Just my POV. but his n Farhad confrontation was just so awesome , the guilt, the anguish n the fake happiness

P.S. I was like let the sanki finally set fire on himself . Plz don't stop him🤣

Yeah... I too felt that when dialogues were given in emotional state, he is lacking a bit And without dialogues he can emote well just like how he cried with hugging the toys in that home replica...Just expressing the pain with eyes

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

so whole Rao family in RR mansion😆, with newly married couple😆

except Raghav all will be happy for the marriage😆😆

yesterday aai was the star & today Amma, for telling Raghav to marry❤️

Saanki baba always balcmails & tries to get his way done😈

Raghav cant face Farhad cause of his guilt, then he just screams, as he doesnt want to face his emotions

christobelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Yeah... I too felt that when dialogues were given in emotional state, he is lacking a bit And without dialogues he can emote well just like how he cried with hugging the toys in that home replica...Just expressing the pain with eyes

he is more expressive with eyes and silence. I feel he is a little conscious when given emotional stuff with dialogues. But he will improve. He is better then previous one. Just a little more work, he will be there!!

But all other scenes were top notch 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Felt really bad for raghav, the way he was desperately trying to erase all the nasty words on the wall 😡. It humanises RR's revenge. What keerthi must be going through😱

christobelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

so whole Rao family in RR mansion😆, with newly married couple😆

except Raghav all will be happy for the marriage😆😆

yesterday aai was the star & today Amma, for telling Raghav to marry❤️

Saanki baba always balcmails & tries to get his way done😈

Raghav cant face Farhad cause of his guilt, then he just screams, as he doesnt want to face his emotions

Finally my RR household series will be a reality 😭

The whole Rao's will be together. Raghav will suffer coz he can't do anything to Pallavi before amma

and Pallavi will play Raghav to her heart content even if amma is looking 🤣

Raghav ne kudh ki band baja di .. bahut mazaa aeyga 

christobelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Felt really bad for raghav, the way he was desperately trying to erase all the nasty words on the wall 😡. It humanises RR's revenge. What keerthi must be going through😱

I feel so bad for Keerthi as a girl she didn't deserve this.

And feeling bad for Amma too, as a mother she has to see all this 😭

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he is more expressive with eyes and silence. I feel he is a little conscious when given emotional stuff with dialogues. But he will improve. He is better then previous one. Just a little more work, he will be there!!

But all other scenes were top notch 

Yeah.... He will.. he can shift expressions in milli seconds😊... He nailed the scene with Farhad... Covering  his guilt and drinking and fake laugh...

Edited by subbuappu - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally my RR household series will be a reality 😭

The whole Rao's will be together. Raghav will suffer coz he can't do anything to Pallavi before amma

and Pallavi will play Raghav to her heart content even if amma is looking 🤣

Raghav ne kudh ki band baja di .. bahut mazaa aeyga 

yaa

amma will be in full support to pallu😆

Raghav will be left alone, in all 3 Rao ladies😆only farhad by his side😆

christobelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Yeah.... He will.. he can shift expressions in milli seconds😊

The Farhad confrontation was top notch i would say. The way he was trapped in guilt but still failing to admit his fault. The whole scene is just so awesome. I was like how can SKR do this?

Edited by christobelle - 3 years ago