RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Not only did Raghav get 3 slaps in 1 day.. deservedly... 

But his face 🤣

When VD slapped him.. he grunted his teeth was a little angry and annoyed...

When Pallavi slapped him he didnt have an angry face at all.. took it like a champ just retorted back at her ☺️

Abhi se biwi ke thappad khanne mein tayar ho gaya. 

(Just a joke. I in no way condone or support Domestic violence of any kind from male or female +anyone offended lemme know i can take down topic) 

Edited by xxMATSxx - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Not only did Raghav get 3 slaps in 1 day.. deservedly... 

But his face 🤣

When VD slapped him.. he grunted his teeth was a little angry and annoyed...

When Pallavi slapped him he didnt have an angry face at all.. took it like a champ just retorted back at her ☺️

Abhi se biwi ke thappad khanne mein tayar ho gaya. 

(Just a joke. I in no way condone or support Domestic violence of any kind from male or female +anyone offended lemme know i can take down topic) 

beta tu sabko seriously mat lete baith...warna ek post dalne ke liye 1000 bar sochna padega!!

Well the point is everybody have their own opinions..and different perspective!! You cannot please everyone!! Some may like your post some may not!!! You are doing it by following all the IF rules,if it find abusive or hate spreading moderators are there to handle!!! U carry on with your thoughts and dont worry about what others will think or feel..! Whoever want  to comment on your post or to have discussion they will Or else will simply ignore!! 

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Haan all the slaps were deserved though ...but pallavi wale mein he had got that mazaa of his SKD 🥳🤣...i didnt expect pallavi will slap him..coz she was hell shocked abt the happenings around her ...but she did 👏...his each word hurt her more n more i want that to be felt by raghav each day after he realizes it 😭😭

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Maybe he reasoned she was right in slapping him for this case?? 

He wanted to incite a reaction and she gave him one??

Either ways, well spotted!

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He would have got 4 today🥳..but he held Pallu's hand😆..

Well deserved slap..👏

He was ready for it ..so didn't much react.cause he knows he's telling lies..& that reaction from all was👍🏼

I was expecting Pallu to slap yesterday only😆...but she gave one today😆..

He took the slap..but when Pallu was not looking..he was giving her killer looks🤔..like c I won today😵

Rosh no one is offended by u 👍🏼

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

S i too noticed it... 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nothing to be offended about dear🤗

Well I found raghav's whole kaand to be very layered. It's like he knew he's accusing her and was equally hurt by doing so but in his mind he thought it was justified as well. A very twisted mindset indeed. But I liked it. It made him perfectly grey. Because previously I thought he was being whitewashed😊

So he took that slap. And yes he wanted to provoke her as well.