don't show women as weak person

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

IMLIE: ek 18 saal ki ladki  jiska sapna shaadi nahi tha, who have her own ambition, dreams. then destiny play a game and she become unwanted wife (no offence with this word plz)( remember that scene when after marriage aditya told her u r nothing to me when she was dressed up as bride), she ACCEPTED her destiny and decide to lead a life on her own, she don't NEED husband to support her or take care of her. 

SHE TOLD US HOW A GIRL/ WOMAN DON'T NEED A MAN TO COMPLETE HER, SHE IS ENOUGH FOR HERSELF ( IT'S CALLED WOMAN EMPOWERMENT )

many girls in India face this problem, they want to study but damn society....

MALINI: her marriage is falling apart, her husband is going away from her. what she should do now? beg her husband to love her? leave her house and go to maayka? trying to end her life? 

WHY U R SHOWING HER AS WEAK PERSON... there are many woman who are facing similar problem. ITV have a influence on people, use it to improve people's thinking, show us HOW MALINI FACE THIS TOOFAN STRONGLY AND EMERGE AS A WARRIOR. plz makers

If Onky they did show that but sadly women like Malini do.exist.. who try to give this image they are strong but actually are all about appearances this is what the makers are going for IMO  and I would've liked it also had they not shown her this dependent and this obsessed it is so unhealthy always had been 

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

If Onky they did show that but sadly women like Malini do.exist.. who try to give this image they are strong but actually are all about appearances this is what the makers are going for IMO  and I would've liked it also had they not shown her this dependent and this obsessed it is so unhealthy always had been 

yeah..i agree she is sooo dependent on aditya thats the reason, i don't feel any attachment with her. personally i like strong female character (which is Imlie, thats why i'm watching this serial.) but I really wish malini just ACCEPT the truth bravely 

I think it's not about being a woman here, it's just how some people are. Even some men.

But yes their reaction is different based on the roles society thrusts on them. Women mostly try and sustain the marriage anyhow, men try and control the woman (again this usually happens because of the pre-set gender roles)

People like Malini exist in real life. They're not good people and always entrenched in self-pity. Aditya is Malini's favorite toy which she wants at any cost. It's not about love anymore, it's about ego for her. She can't handle that her husband can leave her for a girl like Imlie who is low class hence below her (that's what she thinks)

Such women and men exist. It's not about needing a man for them, it's about snatching what they think is theirs. Even if it's a person

Agreed after so much trauma imlie always stood for herself rather than let go attitude  ....so this made her extra ordinary  than others ..and that is why adi too was attracted towards her at first go👍🏼

i am ready to watch adini journey  but  first  I want moonji to do all the activities which imlie did and  stay in extremely unsure atmosphere like one mistake and bs will throw her out....let her start with extracting honey from honey comb 😆 

But thats not possible for her in this janam she is born with silver spoon in her mouth and in atmosphere where prestige is more important than facing the reality ...🤢so this nautanki ...and in her case she will leave adi ....I guess ...till date moonji was never so attached to adi family too it was always for adi happiness she bowed down and brought her self goofy goody image 🤢

Edited by water_83 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by water_83

Agreed after so much trauma imlie always stood for herself rather than let go attitude  ....so this made her extra ordinary  than others ..and that is why adi too was attracted towards her at first go👍🏼

i am ready to watch adini journey  but  first  I want moonji to do all the activities which imlie did and  stay in extremely unsure atmosphere like one mistake and bs will throw her out....let her start with extracting honey from honey comb 😆 

But thats not possible for her in this janam she is born with silver spoon in her mouth and in atmosphere where prestige is more important than facing the reality ...🤢so this nautanki ...and in her case she will leave adi ....I guess ...till date moonji was never so attached to adi family too it was always for adi happiness she bowed down and brought her self goofy goody image 🤢

Adini journey is gonna be a sick one. Better switch to another show. Itna mental torture jhelenge to khudh mental ho jayenge. This is first shoe jahan parallel lead ka hero hai aur main lead ka nahi aur hone ke liye bhi ek maha bakwas actor hai. Gul has gone crazy. Success bardasht nahi hue shayad. Khair trp aunties don't care for anything except drama. Unhe na fark pade adilie ya Adini se. 🤣

Originally posted by Guneet80

I think it's not about being a woman here, it's just how some people are. Even some men.

But yes their reaction is different based on the roles society thrusts on them. Women mostly try and sustain the marriage anyhow, men try and control the woman (again this usually happens because of the pre-set gender roles)

People like Malini exist in real life. They're not good people and always entrenched in self-pity. Aditya is Malini's favorite toy which she wants at any cost. It's not about love anymore, it's about ego for her. She can't handle that her husband can leave her for a girl like Imlie who is low class hence below her (that's what she thinks)

Such women and men exist. It's not about needing a man for them, it's about snatching what they think is theirs. Even if it's a person

But why such a woman is being glorified and getting everything in life? She snatched her sister's husband who genuinely loved her, will ask her to remarry for ego and will even get success in it and she will be glorified. How pathetic. Agar show ka naam Imlie tha to hero to uske liye cast kar lete. Parallel lead ka hero hai aur imlie ke liye koi nahi aur available bhi wo chamgadar Nishant hai. What????? How cruel. Piya tose milne bhi ab shayad Adini pe bajega. Dekhte hai kitne log quit karte hai show. The day is not long when this forum will be filled with that psycho's sympathyzers.🤢

Aisa kuch nahi hoga ....adi clearly said he won't leave imlie ...👍🏼be positive....aren't they following bengali version..I guess thoda guilt hoga but later its gone be fine 

Edited by water_83 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by water_83

Aisa kuch nahi hoga ....adi clearly said he won't leave imlie ...👍🏼be positive....

Leave ka matlab kya....ye bhi keh sakta hai uska saath dega but uske saath nahi rahega. 🙄😕 Behen ye malini bilkul rani ki hamshakal hai. Muzhe na lagta ab adilie hoga kabhi. Ye to behen wale angle pe bhi khudh use shaadi karne ko keh degi. Tab Imlie ke sabr ka paara tutega aur wo bhi thanda ho jayega jab real behen angle saamne ayega. Ishti ka saara track khatam ab neelakuyil chalu aur wo I know koi nahi dekhna chata.