raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys, pm me some Drabble request for Riddhima and Vihaan. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vihaan Come during ridhu and kabir marriage but to show the family that he is vansh he married ridhu. Initially riddhu getting angry then they start opening towards each other. On the other Vansh is getting up from coma and he come back and felt betrayed. So one day he replace with vihan and start taking revenge by  initially loving her but then after showng his true colours to her.

Akkusharma77 thumbnail

Vihan opening her hair after ishani godbhari ceremony and then slowly making love to her.

Next day she felt betrayed and start ignoring vihan.

Vihan also feels guilty but then he also feel cheated the she makes loves to someone else.

Even though vihan is vansh only.

But Ridhu getting panic attacks and bad dreams but vihan showing his concern then helping her and making her feel good .

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akkusharma77

Vihan opening her hair after ishani godbhari ceremony and then slowly making love to her.

Next day she felt betrayed and start ignoring vihan.

Vihan also feels guilty but then he also feel cheated the she makes loves to someone else.

Even though vihan is vansh only.

But Ridhu getting panic attacks and bad dreams but vihan showing his concern then helping her and making her feel good .

Hey, i was thinking mainly on Vihaan and Riddhima and he is separate person. No Vansh playing mind games with Riddhima. If you have request for them so do send. Otherwise I will try to write this drabble. 

Akkusharma77 thumbnail

So Continue from the scene where vihaan pulls ridhu hair after ishani God bharai ceremony then they start spending lovey dovey moments.