CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I rewatched the episode three times to get the rhythm. So basically when Sai went to the stairs, Virat came and said "mujhe tumpe bharosa tha,hai aur humesha rahega".

At first I was perplexed like wtf is he talking about, then I remember the mohit incident and maha shivatri, then he trusted sai's instinct.

But multiple occasions he failed to do so and the throwing out incident broke everything.

On the contrary,sai had the hope and trust that he would listen to her side after devkit wedding but in vain.

I would like to listen to the other's opinions on do you think virat has trust issues and does his trust just go haywire as per his family wishes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SairatLove007

I rewatched the episode three times to get the rhythm. So basically when Sai went to the stairs, Virat came and said "mujhe tumpe bharosa tha,hai aur humesha rahega".

At first I was perplexed like wtf is he talking about, then I remember the mohit incident and maha shivatri, then he trusted sai's instinct.

But multiple occasions he failed to do so and the throwing out incident broke everything.

On the contrary,sai had the hope and trust that he would listen to her side after devkit wedding but in vain.

I would like to listen to the other's opinions on do you think virat has trust issues and does his trust just go haywire as per his family wishes.

Hmmm,if speaking of Virat , we can write a book about assumptioms, well, he is actually a pretty layered character. So,I'll say now, not defending any character,just my pov.

Trust issues- don't know how to address this in case of Virat. Seeing the CN atmosphere, actually everyone should have it in there. But,in general ,I feel no. 

See, I guess Virat is rather very protective of whatever he has and he wants them to be his. Any kind of emotion in Virat, we will get a very strong version of them, but the problem is,this is applicable to each and every emotion,whether good or bad. So,that day, broken trust was it,that rather than he trusting Sai, doesn't Sai trust him ?was the case that day. And that, along with this insecurity, his anger, disappointment and others led him to the inhuman act which was ridiculous.

As I said, his bad side of emotions are pretty strong whenever they show up,probably making him lose contact with his soul and brains as well at some point. As he himself said yesterday, bereham.

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SairatLove007

@bold

GHKPM: the not-so-subtle art of perplexity

Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

When we think of this particular incident of runaway marriage Sai decided to do it this way despite him agreeing to re-investigate but yes things happened when he was away that made her take the step (Tho I still don't agree with the way it was done)

She could have confided to him during holi once before taking such a step. There was lack of trust from her side as well. He felt betrayal of trust. Ofc he also did not trust her when she came back and did something grave that was a gunah. Virat's anger was justified. His actions were not. 

Reg Devkit marriage eventually both could not trust each other enough

They will grow after this hopefully 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think even in the Devkit kaand Virat did not mistrust Sai’s intentions. He maintained till the end that she was blinded by her love for Devi & fooled by Pulkit & she was wilfully ignoring other opinions. I think his trust was broken only by (a) her going behind his back after he clearly w/o any jalebis told her not to - his ego & his feelings both were hurt by the fact that his wishes did not matter to his wife, and (b) her making a fool of him - he must have felt that when he realised she had been planning everything & simply playing along while he was sincerely handing his heart to her on holi.

I have no issues with Virat finally losing his trust on Sai that night or being enraged that she broke his trust. Even Sai expected that. I can even understand he must hv felt so let down & felt his whole life with her is a lie, that he could not bring himself to hear her out. He should rightly have given her the cold shoulder.

What I have issues with is how he dealt with his hurt & rage. No amount of hurt & rage can justify throwing your wife out in the middle of the night, or calling her names for all sort of other things, or allowing unrelated people to trample over her. 

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago

I dont think Virat has trusted Sai when there was ever a doubt/provocation. With shivani incident, he defended her when he heard her give it back to the insulting women but next morning when he wasn't there for the fight and was provoked, he immediately lost it. He didn't know what all his baaba/kaaka had said. In chilli grinding, he saw Sai's pain and pp's n others attitude but he still believed that his gharwaale are dil ke acche. In mohit issue, he saw most of what happened so he took her side. In the episode where Sai was denied food also he saw the plate fallen and he had enough evidence to surmise what happened. In shivratri scenes, ladakh scenes he was there to witness everything so he was on Sai's side. In initial pulkit return, he had recalled Sai's interest in Devi, mentioning devi in mandir, Sai going to Pulkits house...he saw how upset bk gang were- so initially when there was no doubts he was on Sai's side. But the minute some doubt came/he was provoked he turned fully against Sai. Not just gussa but wanted to throw her out. Same happened during alta, he wasnt around for everything- but when Sai waa accused he immediately fell for it. Until he saw that she had applied alta he didnt calm down. Didnt even listen to his own aai's explanation. 

Sai also hasnt been fully transparent with Virat. Has been rude/has not heeded his well meaning advice on duniyadaari, adjustment and being a little shaant. But between the 2 of them Sai has demonstrated more trust than Virat. Not that Sai is faultless but Sai has been more trusting. even when she didn't know him well- in GC. She challenged jagtap that new ACP will handle them properly, in alta episode she declared with full confidence that if virat wants me out, I'll go. In this devkit situation too she expected his gussa but didnt anticipate that he'd throw her out. She trusted that he would at least talk to her and reinvestigate before announcing such a harsh verdict. The only thing she doesn't trust is his denial of more than friendly feelings for pp. And thats due to everything that is happening in front of her eyes- pp interference, virat allowing it, virats words before marriage- of not having sny ecoectations because he is committed. Despite all that she repeatedly baits him with questions on pp- both alone and in public offering him the chance to give her the full truth. But virat brushes it away coz it looks like he thinks denial is the best way to deal with it and negate everything with pp which is what he wants. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He trusted himself more than Sai. He trusted his 2 rupees investigation. He trusted his eyes which saw Sangeeta's name. His heart trusted the letter. His brain accepted that the truth was something else and what his wife was trying to show he couldn't see it. He trusts his wife till his own trust trusts something else. WTF am I writing. 😲 🤣