•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

....i read this article yesterday;

One of the paragraphs from the article;

"Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma has been a top runner in the Indian TV space for a long time now. The fans of the show, however, have recently begun complaining that the quality of the show has been going down recently but producer of the show Asit Modi has a different take on these grievances.

The producer felt that the Covid-19 situation weighing on the minds of the audiences also comes in play when watching the show. “I don’t think the show and its stories have degraded. People are in so much stress that they may not find these episodes funny but I am sure when they watch it after a few months, they would have a hearty laugh. Right now, everything is just too grim around us,” Asit Modi tell The Indian Express"

Now this is the height of denial and delusion of AsMo as  he thinks that his show is good for the past few years ( I still watch for Dilip Joshi sir like many others but the show stopped being entertaining a long time ago)..... AsMo clown is not even ready to accept that his show has become repetitive and boring. I'd suggest him to take a look at this forum and read a few threads with an open mind

"but I am sure when they watch it after a few months, they would have a hearty laugh. Right now, everything is just too grim around us,” Asit Modi tell The Indian Express."

Really dude? Like I haven't laughed at this show since Jhetalal's stint as a sanyasi ( the only good part of that ridiculous track) and that was 8 years ago......since then I've lost all hope for this show.......just wanted to vent out my frustrations over here

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by CID-fan-394

....i read this article yesterday;

One of the paragraphs from the article;

"Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma has been a top runner in the Indian TV space for a long time now. The fans of the show, however, have recently begun complaining that the quality of the show has been going down recently but producer of the show Asit Modi has a different take on these grievances.

The producer felt that the Covid-19 situation weighing on the minds of the audiences also comes in play when watching the show. “I don’t think the show and its stories have degraded. People are in so much stress that they may not find these episodes funny but I am sure when they watch it after a few months, they would have a hearty laugh. Right now, everything is just too grim around us,” Asit Modi tell The Indian Express"

Now this is the height of delusion and denial of AsMo as  he thinks that his show is good for the past few years ( I still watch for Dillip Joshi sir like many others but the show stopped being entertaining a long time ago)..... AsMo clown is not even ready to accept that his show has become repetitive and boring. I'd suggest him to take a look at this forum and read a few threads with an open mind

"but I am sure when they watch it after a few months, they would have a hearty laugh. Right now, everything is just too grim around us,” Asit Modi tell The Indian Express."

Really dude? Like I haven't laughed at this show since Jhetalal's stint as a sanyasi ( the only good part of that ridiculous track) and that was 8 years ago......since then I've lost all hope for this show.......just wanted to vent out my frustrations over here

I agree with you very strongly. Asit Modi is a highly delusional person. He can't see that people are not enjoying the comedy now. And the ones who are watching the show continue to do so because they are attached to it, not because they find it funny. 

And hey! I am a CID fan too 🥰🥰

Asit modi just ignores everything and just keep telling audience love this so much so completed 13 years like that only.  The cast doesn't get anywhere else apart ftom this serial. Same bulshit he keeps recycling 

Very true. My dad was a huge TMKOC fan. Like massive but now even he admitted that the show has stopped being funny. He has stopped watching