How yesterday's track could've been funny...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Last night I thought of how they could make this track actually funny; Popatlal gets annoyed that his character was used in a cartoon without his consent and files a lawsuit against AsMo....and some members of GD support him and some against him. In the end he wins the suit getiing an hefty amount of money from AsMo......if this was still 2009 when Popu was  still the old Popu this track would've 100% happened....but being the sanskari show it is now there's no room for this track......I mean even if this track happens  chachaji would have 💯 entered playing Gandhiji BGM  and talk about how "Asit beta" was trying to make everyone happy during these corona times and Popatlal would've apologized to everyone right that instant.....I mean if they could  downplay a serious track like zatka paan masala track where jhetalal used  a  photo of a married woman without her consent and how Taarak was defending him as "Yeh guneghar hai kyunki isne kisi ka sapna pura kar raha tha" 🤬 , and Babita forgiving him instantly because the paan company shut down due to thier protest 🤬, they're capable of doing anything like this.......such a  bullshit track 

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 2 years ago

I didnt watch it as I was watching IPL.

Originally posted by smallwonder

I didnt watch it as I was watching IPL.

Wow you dodged a bullet there.....