ViHeer have become side characters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

It’s so sad...ViHeer have become side characters....they just get about 2 scenes in the episode now.. I’ve never seen leads being treated this way before in any ITV show  ...it’s terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️...Simba and jigyasa don’t deserve this and it’s totally unfair to them..  and Simran has had her baby,..I had such high hopes for that baby...I had thought Simran would be killed off and Heer and Virat would adopt the baby and become parents,.. But it was not to be.... the show is a mess..And trp has hit Rock  bottom... 1.2 this week...so Rubinas entry and harmans revival has not brought the viewers in...🤷🏻‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Estadra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It worse come today. In today epi no viheer scenes. Only haya scenes. And will be it worse and worse. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Estadra

It worse come today. In today epi no viheer scenes. Only haya scenes. And will be it worse and worse. 

it’s sad...if they are not giving Simba abd jigyasa any screenspace...they should at least end Viheers story so the actors can move on to new shows...🤷🏻‍♀️

Indira1211 thumbnail

No ViHeer on the 23 and 24 April episodes 🤦🏻‍♀️

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just saw Simba’s main FC replying “NO” to someone asking if Jigyasa is shooting in Agra. Confused but I seriously hope she has quit the show. Why put you and your family lives in danger to be shown for a few mins. She’s basically went from the lead to a prop. Not worth it, IMHO! And the show is crap anyway. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

Just saw Simba’s main FC replying “NO” to someone asking if Jigyasa is shooting in Agra. Confused but I seriously hope she has quit the show. Why put you and your family lives in danger to be shown for a few mins. She’s basically went from the lead to a prop. Not worth it, IMHO! And the show is crap anyway. 

I’ve never seen this happen in any other show...they basically demoted the leads to side cast.. it’s disgusting... I really feel for Simba and jigyasa ...and for us ViHeer fans who’ve invested so much time in this couple,,,😢

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haven't seen her in any of the bts and even the upcoming epsiodes are more about Rubina and harman.suddenly the family forget Heer?

Why fever they reduced screen presence Heer and Virat?they didn't even show Heer and saumya. What is going on? Any update? Please reply

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya17699

Haven't seen her in any of the bts and even the upcoming epsiodes are more about Rubina and harman.suddenly the family forget Heer?

Why fever they reduced screen presence Heer and Virat?they didn't even show Heer and saumya. What is going on? Any update? Please reply

don’t know what’s happening..but looks like in their desperation to increase trps they brought Rubina back and revived Harman and saumyas love story...looks like they were hoping to get HaYa fans back...but Vivian didn’t return so maybe his fans won’t either. They destroyed ViHeers love story and now they seem to have abandoned them too.  Saumya was supposed to have come back for heer but she’s forgotten about heer,.she’s busy being preetos daughtet in law and once harmans identity gets revealed ,..story may  focus on their marriage again.. But they will probably chase ViHeer fans away as well..these Shakti writers and makers are on a stubborn path to destroying the show ..🤦🏻‍♀️

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't understand what they are waiting for in order to end this show. SSK 2 would have been a good replacement for this one and yet the channel has put it on 6.30 pm when it's obvious that is not going to have much of an impact. Colors really doesn't know any more how to handle its business... They've also moved to OTT IMMJ 2 when it was doing quite good at 7.00 pm and replaced it with a show that doesn't do better. Now they insist on keeping Shakti on air when it's clear as daylight that it has to come to a final conclusion. 

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I don't understand what they are waiting for in order to end this show. SSK 2 would have been a good replacement for this one and yet the channel has put it on 6.30 pm when it's obvious that is not going to have much of an impact. Colors really doesn't know any more how to handle its business... They've also moved to OTT IMMJ 2 when it was doing quite good at 7.00 pm and replaced it with a show that doesn't do better. Now they insist on keeping Shakti on air when it's clear as daylight that it has to come to a final conclusion. 

agree with you but I realised that there aren't as many fans of viheer as that of Harman saumya.The reason could be when the show started it was different but gradually story line because shitty and monotonous. Now viheer has been reduced less than a side character. 

I don't think Rubina role will be too long though she said her stinct would be a substantial longer one.  I am estimating 3-4 months.

I read india forum article where the makers bought bought Rubina with the twist she had insisted before she quited shakti(return of Harman)But until she is there,viheer would be given extremely less screen space. Everyone is shooting in Agra except her.Havent seen any of her bts.

I wish they wrap up the show soon.i hope they are able to provide a conclusion to the theme they started.They started with the brilliant concept of Here's surgery,dunno why they didn't show it.