Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

A big turnoff today

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

First of all the episode started with everyone being happy regarding the party. Party Pallavi has arranged because of the happiness of the shop being hers and that time Sulochana and Amruta felt their plan to insult Pallavi all has gone in vain. 

Now they are at some other house and planning for the party. Meanwhile Raghav is busy to take the revenge and Farhad is working like a fire extinguisher.. He is praying for Pallavi. Because he knows what Raghav is doing is all wrong.

Now Pallavi expresses all her happiness in the party and Raghav enters as a bomb blast. For him if someone hurts his mother and sister, he will take the revenge. His anger knows no limits

Raghav you did bad today. I have no words to describe what have you done. You wish Kirti to be respected. It would have been better if you respect every woman like this. For the abortion, I sympathized with him, but now he crossed all the limits. Its not only kirti who deserves respect, it every lady deserves respect.

Raghav a big big big turn off. Not expected this from you. Revenge you could have taken simply by revealing the business truth or by spoiling her business. But not by insulting her this badly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The interesting thing is definitely fore sure how his rules of izzat apply to his m and sister but not any other women..all other women are shit and deserve only the worst (unless of course they are old ladies or children). But that is the great battle of raghav himself. Thats his vice that we were aware of from beginning. I wont say he crossed any line. Maybe he dis with pallavi for sure .. but not with me as an audience. I hated HATED what he did. As a women it hurt. But, as a tv audience member i know raghavs character and i expected him to be ruthless so i wasnt necessarily shocked. He didnt cross the line with me.. (except the money part.. that really annoyed me). I just think we saw more of the hypocrisy and the vices of raghavs character. The areas raghav needs to grow from. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

The interesting thing is definitely fore sure how his rules of izzat apply to his m and sister but not any other women..all other women are shit and deserve only the worst (unless of course they are old ladies or children). But that is the great battle of raghav himself. Thats his vice that we were aware of from beginning. I wont say he crossed any line. Maybe he dis with pallavi for sure .. but not with me as an audience. I hated HATED what he did. As a women it hurt. But, as a tv audience member i know raghavs character and i expected him to be ruthless so i wasnt necessarily shocked. He didnt cross the line with me.. (except the money part.. that really annoyed me). I just think we saw more of the hypocrisy and the vices of raghavs character. The areas raghav needs to grow from. 

Raghav's character has many vices and now its the time of the growth. He needs to know for whatever Amma and Kirti he cant vent out the anger on anyone. 

He is ruthless but smart also that he has some others ways to insult Pallavi