Unpopular opinion (maybe) regarding yesterday's episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

After watching yesterday's episode I had a thought. Don't know how many will agree with it.

Although the reason why malharrao scolded khanderao was well justified and correct. I felt that it would have been better if malharrao had showed his son the correct path with love and care. Instead of shouting at him in front of all his inlaws he could have explained his son about his mistakes in private or he could even have scolded him in private. That boy was already feeling guilty of his actions. But the dialogue " Ahilya jaisi larki ke pati hone ke laayak nahi hai" wounded his self esteem and again resurfaced his ego. 

Probably that's why I love the relationship of Khanderao and tukoji the most. He is the only person who can explain khanderao about his faults without wounding his self esteem and also ego. 

Although I absolutely love Malharrao and his thoughts and actions. But I feel that he could have dealt with his son in a better way. Just like Gautama is too harsh with ahilya, I feel sometimes (sometimes only) Malharrao also becomes harsh with his son.

P.S : My thoughts are strictly based on the character graphs shown by the creatives. It has nothing to do with real life historical characters.

And also most of the articles about Ahilyabai's life tell that Ahilyabai was tutored by her father, so I guess this education track is an addition done by the creatives to increase the drama quotient.

while I do agree that stern method is not always the right way, I think malharao has attempted in the past the passive way...even Khanderao could've gone back once again and checked for Ahilya but Khanderao still had that bet thing in his mind when he searched for Ahilya the first time and after he left...if he wanted, he could've compromised the situation ...

anyways, I wished Khanderao reflected over malharao's perspective more carefully ...he's thinking from his perspective and himself thus having his self-esteem questioned...yes, he was guilty but I still didn't feel the conviction that he really was guilty...

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

while I do agree that stern method is not always the right way, I think malharao has attempted in the past the passive way...even Khanderao could've gone back once again and checked for Ahilya but Khanderao still had that bet thing in his mind when he searched for Ahilya the first time and after he left...if he wanted, he could've compromised the situation ...

anyways, I wished Khanderao reflected over malharao's perspective more carefully ...he's thinking from his perspective and himself thus having his self-esteem questioned...yes, he was guilty but I still didn't feel the conviction that he really was guilty...

So true. Khsnde rao is a spoilt kid and his knowledge is much limited like his mother’s . His way of protecting himself turns out to be a selfish method. To educate him his father has to educate his mother first. In a big way. Only then Khande Rao will understand. He only owned  up to one instance of troubling Ahilya but before that he has troubled her several times but nobody knows. Not even Gautama. So if Malhar scolds him in public he deserves it and more. All the ranis in the palace except Harku do not have broader thinking nor do they have any sympathy for others. Gautama is so narrow minded and less knowledgible. She has done a bad job of raising her kid. Her mannerisms are irritating as well as her dialogue delivery. Leave alone fixing Harkus hair she needs to fix the top portion of her hair first. What is that puffed up thing that sits on top of her head. In any case Khandecrao  needs complete overhauling. No excuses

Edited by u4tlu - 2 years ago

Originally posted by u4tlu

So true. Khsnde rao is a spoilt kid and his knowledge is much limited like his mother’s . His way of protecting himself turns out to be a selfish method. To educate him his father has to educate his mother first. In a big way. Only then Khande Rao will understand. He only owned  up to one instance of troubling Ahilya but before that he has troubled her several times but nobody knows. Not even Gautama. So if Malhar scolds him in public he deserves it and more. All the ranis in the palace except Harku do not have broader thinking nor do they have any sympathy for others. Gautama is so narrow minded and less knowledgible. She has done a bad job of raising her kid. Her mannerisms are irritating as well as her dialogue delivery. Leave alone fixing Harkus hair she needs to fix the top portion of her hair first. What is that puffed up thing that sits on top of her head. In any case Khandecrao  needs complete overhauling. No excuses

also, Tukoji did explain him but I just felt he only understood the words, not the meaning behind it ..he only tried it once...so much for his wayward nature...im not sure how much wayward he was in real life but if he was, then god save Malwa from such an wayward heir-apparent...

Very good comments and whilst I agree that Khanderao should have been reprimanded privately because at the end of the day he is a future king and his dignity should remain intact.

no comments on Gautama, she is a disaster from day one and it’s too late to change her selfishness and arrogance in the Palace.

Ahiliya is basically alone and has only one Allie who is Malhar, no one likes her and don’t support her.

Khanderao is useless and spoilt and thinks only of himself like his mother and is scared of his wife’s intelligence too😍

Yesterday Gautama said the same thing to Malharrao, you have to explain him with love and care even if you are scolding. 

I agree that Malharrao could have handled the situation better but they thrive on drama and that's what we got. 

I hope in coming days we see Malharrao treating Khanderao like he treats Ahilya, the care n understanding behaviour.

Also I feel like Gautama is always crying about this or that and her voice is shaky all the time and it's just too much. :(

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Yesterday Gautama said the same thing to Malharrao, you have to explain him with love and care even if you are scolding. 

I agree that Malharrao could have handled the situation better but they thrive on drama and that's what we got. 

I hope in coming days we see Malharrao treating Khanderao like he treats Ahilya, the care n understanding behaviour.

Also I feel like Gautama is always crying about this or that and her voice is shaky all the time and it's just too much. :(

maybe malharao can try it in the passive form but why cant khanderao take the reprimanding more seriously to avoid such errors if he gets scoldings i.e. reflect over why he receives those scoldings for once? even in that scene, he's just incapable of being ahilya's husband as opposed to reflecting over this demeanor? when malharaoo revealed that gautamabai couldnt tolerate malharao scolding a 2-yr old khanderao, that will still spark an outcry...i know it wasnt revealed but probably malharao mightve tried it the passive way before scolding khanderao for his mistake...maybe as a 2 yr old khanderao was incapable of understanding it but gautamabai couldve explained it to him in a more passive way...