Tujhse Hai Raabta

Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Discussion Thread 39

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends ,

Welcome to Written Daily Discussion thread .

It's a place where we celebrate daily episodes of Our Show Tujhse Hai Raabta with passion , dedication and pure love .

Come join and enjoy this beautiful ride with us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

• Do not  bash or use any foul / abuse language for any cast or crew members
  • Only characters ,tracks , scenes can be discussed  / constructive criticism is allowed here
  • No personnel comments on Actors / Actresses 
  • Each thread will be about 150 pages and new thread will be made after it .  

Thank You

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Pic credit : Chandu_500

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

For EDT 39🥳❤️👍🏼

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

For EDT 39🥳❤️👍🏼

Yay edt 39 ❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome to the new thread.. ❤️❤️❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail

In yesterday's epi.. I liked the interaction between Commisioner and Malhar. 

So the Commisioner told him there is going to be a probe on the custodial death of Manjrekar and there might be enquiry against him. 

He knew what was going to follow.. His expression said it all. 

And she said, you help me in this case and I'll help you to get out of the enquiry unscathed. 

Loved his answer. I will help in finding the truth because it's my duty. 👍🏼

He is prepared to face the commission and take the responsibility of what happened during his watch. 

He won't allow Kalyani to take the fall or be framed in this case just to get himself out  of the enquiry commission. 

Plain and simple,  this man doesn't feel anyone is above the law. He won't even save himself by any crooked means. 

100% Malhar doesn't think Kalyani has killed the man. He knows she only knows some facts and is in soup because of it. 

He empathised with Meenakshi's struggle to find the killer of her husband and promised to do his duty with utmost sincerity but he won't let his Kalyani be framed in the murder that she didn't commit. 

Without agreeing to her deal, he only told Meenakshi that if at all it is proved that Kalyani is guilty of the crime then he will go ahead and do his duty of arresting her. 

There's nothing more to say how much he believes that Kalyani is in trouble but feels upset that she's not analysing it the right way. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

In yesterday's epi.. I liked the interaction between Commisioner and Malhar. 

So the Commisioner told him there is going to be a probe on the custodial death of Manjrekar and there might be enquiry against him. 

He knew what was going to follow.. His expression said it all. 

And she said, you help me in this case and I'll help you to get out of the enquiry unscathed. 

Loved his answer. I will help in finding the truth because it's my duty. 👍🏼

He is prepared to face the commission and take the responsibility of what happened during his watch. 

He won't allow Kalyani to take the fall or be framed in this case just to get himself out  of the enquiry commission. 

Plain and simple,  this man doesn't feel anyone is above the law. He won't even save himself by any crooked means. 

100% Malhar doesn't think Kalyani has killed the man. He knows she only knows some facts and is in soup because of it. 

He empathised with Meenakshi's struggle to find the killer of her husband and promised to do his duty with utmost sincerity but he won't let his Kalyani be framed in the murder that she didn't commit. 

Without agreeing to her deal, he only told Meenakshi that if at all it is proved that Kalyani is guilty of the crime then he will go ahead and do his duty of arresting her. 

There's nothing more to say how much he believes that Kalyani is in trouble but feels upset that she's not analysing it the right way. 

Rekha, issue isn't about duty versus wife. He knows Kalyani is not a murdered, he can sense she is incriminate in his murder. But he said the most reasonable thing to look for the drug peddler. Unfortunately, Sunita has layed a good trap for Kalyani and all evidence will point to Kalyani be the drug peddler. But Malhar won't believe that his wife is a drug peddler and a murderer. 

Issue with KalMa will be over Moksh's custody. Both are being stubborn and Athu will take advantage of it. Malhar doesn't know the full story and isn't signing papers and Kalyani doesn't wanna tell him the full story due to Moksh. So Athu will swoop in and take advantage to file for custody when Kalyani is arrested.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Rekha, issue isn't about duty versus wife. He knows Kalyani is not a murdered, he can sense she is incriminate in his murder. But he said the most reasonable thing to look for the drug peddler. Unfortunately, Sunita has layed a good trap for Kalyani and all evidence will point to Kalyani be the drug peddler. But Malhar won't believe that his wife is a drug peddler and a murderer. 

Issue with KalMa will be over Moksh's custody. Both are being stubborn and Athu will take advantage of it. Malhar doesn't know the full story and isn't signing papers and Kalyani doesn't wanna tell him the full story due to Moksh. So Athu will swoop in and take advantage to file for custody when Kalyani is arrested.

Yes Tiya, I do understand what you mean that this is not about him not believing in Kalyani's innocence. 

It is now very obvious that KalMa's issue is going to be due to Moksh custody case only. 

KalMa are now working in opposite teams looking for the same clues. 

That post was only my interpretation of the scene. Meenakshi thought she could get him by making that deal but now she got another glimpse of his righteousness. That he doesn't want to make any deal even to save himself where an innocent might be trapped and punished  unwittingly. 

He sensibly thwarted Meenakshi's attempt of swaying him with her deal by saying they have to look for the peddler whom her husband was following. 

He empathised with Meenakshi because she is in grief and anger of losing her husband. She is blindly looking at only the evidences that have surfaced and not thinking why would Kalyani who didn't even know them until 2 days back want to kill her husband. So he is guiding Meenakshi in the right direction to look for the drug peddler. 

Unfortunately, we know that Sunita had befooled Kalyani and has created all the evidence to point at Kalyani with a motive for the murder. 

Malhar though will not believe Kalyani would such illegal stuff would be stumped for the moment. He might be reminded of his word and made to arrest her. 

Ofcourse as you say Atharv will choose the moment and snatch custody out of their hands. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago
Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol I am waiting for the new hot guy's entry now 🤣😅😂 woh aaye aur story ko aage badhaye 😂😅🤣