Kids, don't play with fire!

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Now I like what I'm seeing. I hate when a DON becomes so soft, almost out of character especially if his reason of being soft is not profound. His character has always been the following:-

- Ruthless

- Mistrusting of women ( I wonder why he hates women.....)

- Sly (a diamond merchant's got to be sly, they're all sly, its part of the trade)

- Caring (but only for a few)

- Empathetic - sadly, he's a combination of various shades

- Protective - only for a few

- VENGEFUL - OBVIOUSLY, an integral part of his spine. He thrives on revenge. It's like he can't let go of anything that happens to him or his family and almost always has someone to blame. Can this boy do some meditation and practice inner reflections? LOL. 

Obviously, it's not good to hit below the belt, but I always knew he'll hit below the belt when he's on a mission to destroy. I'm glad he remained in character. If he didn't hit below the belt, I'd be disappointed. 

Pallu - poor girl, like I always say, when you're too good, other people take unfair advantage. There is a lot of hypocrisy in the society she belongs to. Her Rambo FIL has just been pretending to be the nice guy, I think he never accepted her as a daughter because NO ONE throws out a woman in the middle of the day or night. No matter the issue. Look at chipku ladki, even after all that she's done, she's still living with all her rights. So much about treating a DIL as a daughter. Not happening in the hypocritical society we belong to. Real parents can never be superseded. Pallu is too naive for a sly man like Raghu. She, unknowingly, played with fire maybe because he opened up to her slightly, but there's a difference between someone opening up to you and someone accepting you. But again, Raghav is the catalyst in her life, in that he will break the barriers of her perceptions, perspective and her individuality. She's been stuck in a family that does not deserve her. She is feisty but if he comes down to his true nature, then things get thick. It's like rattling a snake not knowing when it's going to strike! Her empty threats of destroying him etc took shape in the form of his mistrust and circumstances, quite unfortunate for her.

That's why, boys and girls, be careful of what you tell others. Be very careful who you tell it to. And walk on eggshells when the person involved is someone like Raghav. Because, everything can be and will be used against you. 

Is it wrong of Raghav to mistrust her? I don't think so. He hardly really knows her. Is it wrong, what he did? YES. Should he repent? I WISH HE DOES. If we don't get repentance, the character will lose its charm. 

Is it wrong of Pallu to never trust him? Hell no. I'd never trust a conniving man, I'd avoid him from day 1. But pallu, unknowingly kept crossing his path at the most inappropriate times.

What I want - She disowns the fake family that she had, stops proving her innocence to the world. She owns herself and she goes to RR and demands he marries her if they really had a secret relationship. She needs to start taking a stand for herself. This world is too cruel for anyone who does not have a real family. Or she can just go back to her bro and start a better life. The latter is the best course of action in real life. On tv, the former.  

Edited by Viewpoint - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic post!! After going in circles for weeks,finally got an episode that really set the tone for future course. This is what revenge looks like right? Not the juvenile stuff we were seeing earlier..that was plain bullying. Not befitting for a Don at all! Now Im excited and looking forward to how things play out.. Will Raghav have any conflict in his mind and heart about what he did to Pallavi, especially when his trustee and confidante Farhad will be openly critisizing his actions? Amma and Keerthi, whenever they come to know, they will reprimand hia actions too.. coz on the phone that day Amma clearly stated that there were a lot of people there on the day of PS and anyone could have done it. And then ofcourse there is Pallavi.. what must be going in her mind? Does she even have it in her to stand upto Raghav anymore when she lost literally everything she held dear to her..her dream, her family, her self belief.. and will Raghav be able to bask in the glory of his victory over her, after seeing the aftermath of his actions? They both are isolated and completely alone in their respective positions, with no friends or family around to support their actions..

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Cant wait for him to consider pallavi his own and show as much care concern and protection as he does for his amma kirti farhad

Viewpoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Fantastic post!! After going in circles for weeks,finally got an episode that really set the tone for future course. This is what revenge looks like right? Not the juvenile stuff we were seeing earlier..that was plain bullying. Not befitting for a Don at all! Now Im excited and looking forward to how things play out.. Will Raghav have any conflict in his mind and heart about what he did to Pallavi, especially when his trustee and confidante Farhad will be openly critisizing his actions? Amma and Keerthi, whenever they come to know, they will reprimand hia actions too.. coz on the phone that day Amma clearly stated that there were a lot of people there on the day of PS and anyone could have done it. And then ofcourse there is Pallavi.. what must be going in her mind? Does she even have it in her to stand upto Raghav anymore when she lost literally everything she held dear to her..her dream, her family, her self belief.. and will Raghav be able to bask in the glory of his victory over her, after seeing the aftermath of his actions? They both are isolated and completely alone in their respective positions, with no friends or family around to support their actions..

Exactly. What he did before was just pulling her leg. Like how one would bully someone in school. Nothing like an actual don. Poor girl did not understand the level of danger this man possesses. He is going to regret it so bad, I cannot wait to watch this journey (hopefully, the makers take it slow and savor in the misery, I want it to last a while). For Pallu, this is rock bottom so the only way for her is up. She'll fight. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Just as we've seen in the past, I want her to use his words against him and compel him in the middle of family members to marry her. Perhaps Rambo is the one to talk to Jaya after all, based on the last argument he had with her during the sangeet. 

Viewpoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Just as we've seen in the past, I want her to use his words against him and compel him in the middle of family members to marry her. Perhaps Rambo is the one to talk to Jaya after all, based on the last argument he had with her during the sangeet. 

She's a fighter, that's something that should never change. It's what defines her character from the beginning. First she fought the society albeit silently, by not acting like a poor widow. She must have fought her negative thoughts around self pity because for someone to go through so much at such a young age, its very easy to fall down that pit of self loathing and self pity. She's fought Raghav too, even when she did not really need to. She is naïve and needs to choose her battles carefully. A wise woman chooses the challenges she wishes to take up, and the ones to step away from. Raghav's challenge was definitely something a wise woman will never take up. Just hire another dukaan if the landlord is being so difficult, why go out of your way to prove to him that you can run a successful business? He was clearly passing time because he probably had no one to tap into his boredom. But now she has no choice, she has to fight him because the circumstances are no longer that of a stupid challenge but he's attacked her entire existence. Hopefully, this time, she picks the right fight, by not being the talk of the town, rather force him to chew his words, oh so bitterly and even later, think before she engages with him in their married life. Also, bring in his amma because this man needs to be tamed before he burns down everything good in his life and other peoples life. No one better than the tigress who has disowned her cub. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

She's a fighter, that's something that should never change. It's what defines her character from the beginning. First she fought the society albeit silently, by not acting like a poor widow. She must have fought her negative thoughts around self pity because for someone to go through so much at such a young age, its very easy to fall down that pit of self loathing and self pity. She's fought Raghav too, even when she did not really need to. She is naïve and needs to choose her battles carefully. A wise woman chooses the challenges she wishes to take up, and the ones to step away from. Raghav's challenge was definitely something a wise woman will never take up. Just hire another dukaan if the landlord is being so difficult, why go out of your way to prove to him that you can run a successful business? He was clearly passing time because he probably had no one to tap into his boredom. But now she has no choice, she has to fight him because the circumstances are no longer that of a stupid challenge but he's attacked her entire existence. Hopefully, this time, she picks the right fight, by not being the talk of the town, rather force him to chew his words, oh so bitterly and even later, think before she engages with him in their married life. Also, bring in his amma because this man needs to be tamed before he burns down everything good in his life and other peoples life. No one better than the tigress who has disowned her cub. 

Completely agree. She has done a lot of impulsive things (not that I blame her totally) but I hope now she takes a pause, rethinks her priorities, maybe even consults her brother, and then comes up with a game plan.