Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Disha hai to bhai ka no kiss clause tel lene jayega.. kya wahiyaat trailer hai.. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Not even funny bad, it's dull bad šŸ„±

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

On what planet am I supposed to believe that Disha and Salman are romantically into each other? Maybe the planet Kangu is from 

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kick+wanted+ETT = Radhe 

55year old man romancing with a 28yr old woman = pathetic šŸ¤¢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Not good from any angle

But anything can be a ā€œsuccessā€ā€™on streaming šŸ˜†

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why canā€™t these so called ā€œheroesā€ gracefully accept their age and choose a more mature and suitable role for them. By looking at Salman, it  feels like he still thinks he is a 28 year old man. Universal bhai, when in reality he is more like an uncle to us.Even audience have evolved, we donā€™t want masala we want good content. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Why canā€™t these so called ā€œheroesā€ gracefully accept their age and choose a more mature and suitable role for them. By looking at Salman, it  feels like he still thinks he is a 28 year old man. Universal bhai, when in reality he is more like an uncle to us.Even audience have evolved, we donā€™t want masala we want good content. 

Hey good to see you after a long timešŸ¤—. In some movies salman khan plays 35 years old man role which suits him but I think he loves to be a 20-25 years old boy in each movie that's why he mostly acts in these movies

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Hey good to see you after a long timešŸ¤—. In some movies salman khan plays 35 years old man role which suits him but I think he loves to be a 20-25 years old boy in each movie that's why he mostly acts in these movies

Hey good to see you too šŸ¤— 

After seeing his interviews and his movie choices, I can tell you he consider himself as a ā€œheroā€ not as an actor. As he said he doesnā€™t want to play antihero or negative roles because he thinks a part of that persona will remain with you even after the movie (imagine heath ledger or joaquin phoenix saying the same sh*t). Looking at his criminal records, this statement make no sense at all. I think he wants to remain  young forever, m playing typical masala hero and romancing with girls half of his age.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Hey good to see you too šŸ¤— 

After seeing his interviews and his movie choices, I can tell you he consider himself as a ā€œheroā€ not as an actor. As he said he doesnā€™t want to play antihero or negative roles because he thinks a part of that persona will remain with you even after the movie (imagine heath ledger or joaquin phoenix saying the same sh*t). Looking at his criminal records, this statement make no sense at all. I think he wants to remain  young forever, m playing typical masala hero and romancing with girls half of his age.

Can't expect any positive response from him as he is a very arrogant person. At first I used to like him but when I saw some of his interviews and his behaviour towards arijit singh my opinion changed and when I grew up I got to know about his mahan track recordšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼. God knows after all this how does he thinks so high about himselfšŸ¤¢

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Can't expect any positive response from him as he is a very arrogant person. At first I used to like him but when I saw some of his interviews and his behaviour towards arijit singh my opinion changed and when I grew up I got to know about his mahan track recordšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼. God knows after all this how does he thinks so high about himselfšŸ¤¢

no he doesn't think so high of himselfe know he has limitation now  just that this kind of film were hit o superhit or bb few years ago so he will milk it on and on  for his fans but he need better director script and more effort