Anu & Vanraj are bad parents but won't accept it

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Their definition of parenting is only sacrifice & pampering. They keep ranting about how they gave up their lives & dreams for their kids. But that is so wrong!

Anu & Vanraj choose to have kids. Giving them a good life was their basic responsibility. Parenting is judged by how good hearted & mature the kids turn out to be. But out of 3, only Samar has good values.

Toshu- Vanraj never taught him to be responsible. Anu never taught him how to respect women as equals. Both never taught him how to be independent but not egotistical.

Paakhi- She is only worried that Kavya doesn't turn into a cook+cleaner for her father. Rest all her concerns are self centred.

But they weren't born that way. Kinjal is teaching Toshu n Paakhi better values & principles than their parents. Pakhi is even trying to learn them. But unlearning years of behaviour takes time.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree !

Anupama dhokha khane ke baad jo self respect dikha rahi hai woh usko day 1 se dikhana chahiye tha against toshu ke papa and papa’s bacche .

Vanraj usko baccho ke samne disrespect karta tha ussi time vanraj ko stop karna chahiye tha so bacche bhi thoda respectful behave karna sikhe. 

Anupama bahot kamzor Maa thi jo apne bacche ko ma ki respect karna nahi sikha saki and yeh training bacche ko 5 saal ke age se dena padta hai. 15+ bacche Ho jaye uske baad sab waste hai.

Jab toshu and Pakhi 5-10 saal ke the tabhi se unko Maa ka respect karna sikhana chahiye tha. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

that is what i have been saying as well in my point of view all three have been very spoiled up in every expect nothing have been told to them what is right and what is wrong sorry to say all three of them how they are going to survive in the world they dont even know the basics .

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Exactly. Toshu is only repeating with Kinjal what he has seen at home. He keeps ordering her around like he is her boss & gets offended when she acts independently.

It's great that Kinjal's family taught her how to have a voice. Someone needs to show Toshu that wives aren't doormats. But it's sad that just like Anu & Vanraj, Toshu doesn't use his own brain. Only repeats what his family taught him.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Anupama basically brought disrespect upon herself. People only respect those who respect themselves. See how Paakhi has learnt to respect Anu only now

Bechare people get sympathy easily, but not respect.

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And anupama said to kavya you cant be a good wife mother or bhabhi but look at herself first.i agree kavya has a lot of faults major ones...but anupama is no better as well.she claims to be a good mother but i disagree the way pakhi and toshu behaves,a good mother would never allow her children to disrespect her and insult her as they want.she allowed herself to be disrespected.ofcourse 90 percent of it is baa and vanraj treated her like a doormat.and yet baa dolly and pakhi insist to have anuraj together which pisses me off.vanraj and anu really have bad parenting skills.and this is why i want them to divorce so anu can see live for herself.that way rakhis parenting looks better kinjal stands up for herself and gives back to toshu when needed.because toshu is an mirror to vanraj as we all seen.i so hope paakhi gets inlaws worst then baa and vanraj and she becomes anupama 2.0 to realise anupamas worth.she still hasnt realise it 💯 yet

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I love Rupalis acting but I’m kind of sick of Anupama tbh

I feel like the character is always being shown righteous (no she is not all the time ) while all other characters are below her 

Writers need to add some balance here. They have destroyed Kavyas character which is a shame. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

since their separation writers have been giving anupama the best lectures all the time and mahan devi as well .how come she suddenly woken up after 25 yrs

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Yeah, Vanraj destroyed her emotionally, physically, financially, & professionally. She suffered all that abuse silently & rather happily.

But it's like his cheating flipped a switch. Why? Many women tolerant that too. Why would Anu suddenly react so radically to V's affair? They should have shown a gradual change. Either that she was already slowly standing up against the abuse before the affair reveal. Or she slowly started doing that after.