Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

What does this indicate?

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all...hope you all are keeping safe in these difficult times.

Watched the last two episodes and I was having some thoughts and how things are progressing.

As I mentioned before DarshNi bond is getting better, though she still hasn't dropped the 'saheb' while addressing Sarah, nor has he commented!

Darsh was furious when Gun swapped the jewelry and rightly so.. how Naveen and everyone reacted and responded was very well executed and realistic.. Drash asked thr very practical question if Shobith still wants to go ahead with the alliance ( unfortunately he did want to) Naveen was very thankful and apologetic.. Gun remained as shameless as ever.. not one bit of remorse!

Coming to the whole 'Gussa' part.. I'm wondering what it's foreshadowing!?

First Darsh clearly said if anyone is responsible for my brother's tears, I'll make sure they'll cry too..

So who is this indicating??!

Rajvi, oldie, GB for forcing this marriage?

Nandini for knowing about Gun and still keeping them in the dark?

Even in today's epi Nandu brought up his anger and told him she is not used to this and requested him to not scold her like that.. let's hope it doesn't come to that..

Someone is definitely getting kidnapped from the wedding.. Charmi has also reached.. so there are so many possibilities!!

Also I'm very disappointed in Shobith... He really should have informed Charmi about the wedding and broken off.. what was he expecting? To get married to GB and charmi to just accept that!! Very bad on Shobith!

On a positive note Rajvi and Nandu relationship is much better and cute to see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess nandini is going to be kidnapped by rakla to get her married to mohan and since charmi came to know about the marriage there will surely be some dhamaka.... nandini seriously needs to stop darsh as saheb darsh needs to tell her that they are going to be husband and wife soon Rajvi seems to be a good mother in law to nandini and gunjan as of now
ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

I guess nandini is going to be kidnapped by rakla to get her married to mohan and since charmi came to know about the marriage there will surely be some dhamaka.... nandini seriously needs to stop darsh as saheb darsh needs to tell her that they are going to be husband and wife soon Rajvi seems to be a good mother in law to nandini and gunjan as of now

I'm hoping both Nandu and Charmi get kidnapped.. and both Drash and Shobu come to save their ladies ðŸ˜ƒ

Too much wishful thinking ðŸ˜†

erate thumbnail

I'm hoping that Gun gets kidnapped in confusion and Charmi takes Gun's place in the Mandap!! But I'm sure it is wishful thinking.........

ArVi-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: erate

I'm hoping that Gun gets kidnapped in confusion and Charmi takes Gun's place in the Mandap!! But I'm sure it is wishful thinking.........

I totally feel you and like the thought process! 

Hope such happy ending happens!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: erate

Hey 

Welcome to the forum🤗

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think the universe itself is plotting against Darsh and Nandini to be married🤣

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

good thing is naveen behaviour changed...intially he was very bad character but after few epi he become good nd sensible man...may be CV realize that too much negative ppl around nandni will ruined story more nd spccly marriage sequel

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Yeah it seems she is surrounded by a bunch of vamps. I think Shobit needs to tell Gun that he marrying her is contingent to Darsh marrying Nandini, and there will be no relationship between the two 🤣. Besides Gun only wants money! Shobit is being so weak to be so afraid of Gun already. I still think that somehow Shobit will marry Gun, and lead an unhappy life, and divorce. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I also think that people will say Nandini had left Darsh because he’s blind and changed her mind of marrying a blind guy. And Baa will try to marry Gun to Shobit regardless. Poor Shobit!