Raghavs mistrust won today. Disappointed.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I just ... Have no words.

What we expected is happening. Raghav revealing loss to deshmukhs, probs transfered shop to his name, and lied about his relationship with pallu all in one go. 

I felt horrible for pallavi today. 

And maha disappointed in raghav. He acted in character for sure i enjoyrd that bit of it but story wise it was heartbreaking. 

We started off with raghavs internal dilemma. He wants to believe pallavi. And he voiced all of that in that daydream of his but ultimately HIS MISTRUST OF WOMEN, WON. 

He wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but... Ultimatrly his internal fears WON. He didnt even get concrete proof. Just went on heresay. 

The manipulation of Krishna was hurtful. 

One thing we saw today was Raghav is shrewd and manipulative and can grt anything done in an instant. 

Im so proud of pallavi for hanging on as long as she could to not trust him. But ultimatrly she caved on her love for her family. And raghav took full advantage 

My heart is broken for pallu. I LOVED SAI today. He nailed it yet again. Shivangi def held her own! These two have such palpable hate chemistry its amazing. 

Im so happy we got a different precap 

2 hafte se ek hi precap dek ne ke baad ek hi episode mein khatam 🤣

Looks like story will move forward inthink. The way we expect in that familirs may pressure pallu to marry him.. probably raghavs amma doing the honors. I cannot wait. 🥳

Edited by xxMATSxx - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

1st step to his revenge, that was expected of him, when Farhad said, u spoiled an innocent girls life😭

he is not investigating any matters in details😈..just assumes a lot

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

1st step to his revenge, that was expected of him, when Farhad said, u spoiled an innocent girls life😭

thank god i expected he would do worse but this seems simple 

RosyRosh thumbnail

He actrd on Hurt and disappointment. His lack of trust on. Women won today. Those fears came up and he acted on impulse. Hd is def going to regret it. Hopefully right after marriage we can see a repentance track. 

RosyRosh thumbnail

On a positive note we got a whole half of second episode on Raghvi 

samarp2 thumbnail

new precap😲🥳...we should do party🤣, someone was suggesting me in one thread😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

He actrd on Hurt and disappointment. His lack of trust on. Women won today. Those fears came up and he acted on impulse. Hd is def going to regret it. Hopefully right after marriage we can see a repentance track. 

looks like that only😭...all repentance will come after marriage, & pally may leave him by that time😎

RosyRosh thumbnail

Precap was harsh though. Raghav telling fam about affair with pallavi and her transferring shop to his name (inferred based on today) and the shops in loss. 

RosyRosh thumbnail

looks like that only😭...all repentance will come after marriage, & pally may leave him by that time😎

Hope so. Then he can regret her leaving his life. Bewaqoof he just wants her in his life permanently isliye itni stupidity karta hai