Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan replaced by Hrithik Roshan; Alia Bhatt to now romance HR?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Are they cast oppo each other? Why can't SLB get someone who looks more age-appropriate for Alia. Get Varun or Siddharth or one of that age group. It's not like SLB doesn't have experience working with below average actors. I mean, Hrithik would look yummy in SLB settings, but God, I cringe at the thought of the pair.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Are they cast oppo each other? Why can't SLB get someone who looks more age-appropriate for Alia. Get Varun or Siddharth or one of that age group. It's not like SLB doesn't have experience working with below average actors. I mean, Hrithik would look yummy in SLB settings, but God, I cringe at the thought of the pair.

Maybe because the character is not supposed to be age appropriate😆 if I remember correctly, the guy is supposed to be older than her

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Maybe because the character is not supposed to be age appropriate😆 if I remember correctly, the guy is supposed to be older than her

Oh ok.

HR is still quite an upgrade from Salman, so there is that.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why not have Karisma Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai opposite Tiger Shroff and Ishaan Khatter. Their age gaps are less than Sallu-Allu-Duggu.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

misleading headline....salman replaced, whereas he walked out of the film. huge difference🤪

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bhansali spreading rumors every 2 days as usual. 

I don't think any of the older actors will agree to romance Alia even if it's written into the script. It would make them look like grandpas in comparison. It's not her age but the fact that she looks like a little kid. To be honest, I don't think she looks appropriate even with Ranbir and Ranveer. Most of time, I cringe looking at them. She looks soooo young like a 14 year old and they look like men. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Why not have Karisma Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai opposite Tiger Shroff and Ishaan Khatter. Their age gaps are less than Sallu-Allu-Duggu.

Ishaan is 2-3 years younger than Alia and Ash is a few months older than Hrithik while Karisma a few months younger - so not less in that case. 😆

This was already floated back in 2019 after SRK was rumored (after Salman) so highly doubtful

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/just-in-hrithik-roshan-to-replace-salman-khan-in-inshallah-opposite-alia-bhatt/

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Talis

Ishaan is 2-3 years younger than Alia and Ash is a few months older than Hrithik while Karisma a few months younger - so not less in that case. 😆 

Aishwarya-Ishaan gap is 6 years less than Salman-Alia.

Karisma-Tiger gap is 3 years less than Hrithik-Alia.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is the story about a pedophile?