Pandya Store

GauRa and ShiVi💕💕

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heya all!! Just thought of making some scenes that I feel are almost same between GauRa and ShiVi, yet they both have their own charms. Their almost same scenes have different meanings, their looks to each other have different meanings. So here I go😉

*************************************************************************************************************************

1. Both of their marriages are very different. One was a compromise between two childhood friends, and other was forced between two childhood enemies. Their marriage rituals were enough to tell about the relationship the both couples will share. 

A marriage of two besties. Their looks will tell you their story. When they married they had hope of a beautiful future in their eyes.

A marriage of two enemies. You could find their feelings in their look too. They were hurt, forced and unwilling. They had no hope and no joy for their future. For them their future is destroyed, their dreams are destroyed. 

When he put the marital chain around her neck, her eyes conveyed her happiness.

When he put marital chain around her neck, it was loud and clear that for her, it's a noose around her neck and she was suffocated. 

When he put vermilion on her head, she was completely willing.

When he tried to put vermilion on her head, she tried to dodge it, but in the process she made it fall on her whole face. 

2. Whenever she fell, he held her. This is true in both the cases, but the circumstances were different and of course emotions were totally different.

She fell by mistake and he held her ensuring her safety and in the process telling her that she's safe with him, always.

He pushed her himself, but as soon as he realised that she's falling and could get hurt, he held her tightly while she was scared.

3. The moments GauRa came close were always soft, while the close moments of ShiVi were always violent. 

They both fell down and a beautiful moment gives rise to beautiful feelings.

She grabbed his hand to get up, but they both fell down in the process. 

When they fell down no one knew, and the moment was all soft.

When they fell, almost whole family got to know, yet they themselves were oblivious.

The moment they came close, they can't look away from each other. Their eyes had promises of the beautiful future.

The moment they came close it was all chaos, and they can't even look at each other properly. They had no clue what was going on.

When he pulled her to himself, it was all love. 

When he pulled her to himself, it was all hate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwww! Sooo cuteeee! And it was so apt! ♥️ I love all the bold lines, how you drew a parallel between the two couples so beautifully! Keep adding to this as we get more 😍 PS: For some reason I’m not able to react to any posts with a lot of gifs 😭
Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is beautiful 😍😭❤

MochaQueen thumbnail

awesome post...and your colorings are awesome man i wish i could uuse em all

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Awwwwwwwww! Sooo cuteeee! And it was so apt! ♥️ I love all the bold lines, how you drew a parallel between the two couples so beautifully! Keep adding to this as we get more 😍 PS: For some reason I’m not able to react to any posts with a lot of gifs 😭

Thank you🤗

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

This is beautiful 😍😭❤

thank you❤️

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

awesome post...and your colorings are awesome man i wish i could uuse em all

Thanks heena❤️

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aww…I love it!! I love GauRa and ShiVi 

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Aww…I love it!! I love GauRa and ShiVi 

thank you🤗

.did you ever visit IMMJ forum??

I think I have seen you somewhere before too

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

These are so beautiful!!!! I loved the lines you put along with the gifs and they got perfect.  I loved the parallel ❤️