Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH Trp 2009 vs 2021

Bloodmoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

In 2009 it was tvr but now it is changed into trp since 2013 something so there is change in ratings. Nowadays shows only records trp below 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rest of shows on STARPLUS are copies for bengali YRKKH was the orginal star plus made show 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Yeah back then the show was truly iconic.

The music from that era is still going strong at weddings. Hina's low waist saree drape was a rage. It was the first time that arranged marriage was shown properly & in a totally positive light on Indian TV. No insulting weddings, no villains & gimmicky twists. All characters felt real. Young Akshara was not a maata & Naitik was a real, wholesome husband. So it was & still is very unique. 

New YRKKH is just another unrealistic show fighting for TRP. Not much to call unique or memorable. Even today, YRKKH memes are about Akshara. Kaira only got the Covid face shield meme. Naira/Shivangi's looks didn't influence any trend. If a girl says she wants a husband like Kartik, you have to wonder 'Really?'. New music's reach is limited to the show's audience.

There is a reason why older episodes got such high viewership on Utsav & they started showing it on Star Plus again. After this show end, Akshara & Naitik's YRKKH will live on. Not the current icky drama

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 2 years ago
Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

If a girl says she wants a husband like Kartik, you have to wonder 'Really?'. 

🤣

seriously- Naitik, Mohit, even Vishambhar, Rajshekhar etc were all good husbands in their own way. Shaurya was too till idk why they had that horrible infidelity track. 
all the females were anyway good wives so no point mentioning them individually.

I wasnt even a Naitik/Akshara or Karan/Hina fan, just a neutral audience and till date I can recall some of their scenes/tracks with fond memories. But now it’s Kartik who’s just trash and Naira who also became a doormat/annoyance.  Not gonna start with Sirat who actually made me stop watching. Never has any character put me so off that i couldnt bear to watch a show. Never.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

LOOOOOL true. Naitik & Vishambhar were husband goalss for different age groups. Mohit was the stuff of dreams.

But look at how Naitik vs Kartik react in situations.

Akshara has a miscarriage: Naitik hides his own pain & tries to bring joy to her. He & Gayatri correct & scold Akshara when she says that he didn't care about the baby as much as her. He would actually correct Akshara whenever she was wrong

Kaira lose their infant: Kartik kidnaps Krish, gaslights Naira, & acts like a victim. Even the wives were like zameen & aasmaan. Akshara couldn't stand Naitik even taking rudely to Shaurya. But Naira didn't give a single fck about her husband's crime affecting Naksh. She forgave Kartik & that's all that matters. Naksh only exists to clean up her messes.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 2 years ago
Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not only akshara-naitik but Kaira....but they ruined kaira badly in 2019!! KAIRA are iconic the popularity is huge but current track is just so crap, its shitt!! 

With Kaira they showed the concept of Love story and how families adjust, how the couple in a love story behaves and the drama around, it was quite realistic like how they showed goenkas not liking naira because it was not their own choice but those son's!! Nd how kartik took stand, how kartik was a supportive husband which actually today the modern current gen husbands are who take stand for their wives! Nd naira a strong independent girl who can manage both work and home. Also the while joru ka ghulam concept was fab, bang on!! It was best tracks Also the concept of millenial relationship how impulsive they are, how they take divorces in small fights and then realise they did a big mistake nd kaira was all abt tht their impulsive decisions made them take a divorce but then they got back from then on they should've shown a progression more maturity and how they got mature nd progressed their relationship and how they manage kids, how the take for  kids in a love marriage. A lot of things cudve been explore but the ruined it in 5 years track for the greed of trps. 

Kaira hv made a huge mark but they are ruining it!! They cudve ended the show in 2019!! For me that was the end and expiry date!! 

Genniee thumbnail

She forgave because he suffered a lot as well!! He did wrong but then kirti took stand for naksh and herself!! Also he suffered, whatever he did was a big mistake but already was paying for it!!  He waa very well redeemed what else do u want?? 

Kartik has done mistakes but in return he was redempted, he got punished everytime more than what he did!! Asking that ques to naira he lost 5 yrs of his son's childhood, which was much bigger than what he asked!! 

Genniee thumbnail

Also kartik was a good husband, they ruined him later ... nd naitik I think u haven't watched naitik wala yrkkh if u had u wudnt hv spoken!! You dont know how naitik hardly supported akshara initially, their were a lot of misunderstandings in the start. After it became progressive and in kaira case they did opposite. 

If kartik was bad, naira was bad as well!! She took the worst decisions running away,divorcee nd all tht shit!! 

Kartik he stole the baby was completely wrong but his intentions were to save naira only, his intentions were not that my child is dead so I will take my sister child, lol. Also naksh did the same thing, lol he wanted to give krish to naira why because her health was deteriorating, same as what kartik did!! So naira didnt say anything to naksh, he was going to do the same thing. 

Not justifying the kartik or anyone but telling u all the sides, not just one as u spoke here only for kartik.