Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Instant Karma : Meine biwi ko ghar se nikala aur behen ne mujhe.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

"Yeh Dr. Pulkit ke original documents ?"
Saala kya bol raha hai tu ? πŸ˜² Mein toh hil gaya. Meri toh zindagi kharab ho gayi. πŸ˜³

"Meine kuch nahin kya. Kisi ne mujhe paison ke lalaj diya tha." Seriously ? πŸ€ͺ Paise khaa ke documents change kar diya aur kuch nahin kya. Bande mein bakwaas karne ki dum toh hai. 

Bakwas GIFs | Tenor

Bohut hi dilwala IPS officer hai humara Raja Babu. πŸ‘ Kisi ko arrest nahin karta hai nahin koi action leta hai. Paise khaake document change karlo. Theek hai. πŸ‘ Let's not even start what his family has done. Nahin toh bohuta zyada hi tareef ho jaayegi Raja Babu ki. 

"Mein ek masoom ko bohut badi musibaat mein dal diya. Meine Sai ke saath kitna bura salook kya hai. Use jhootha samjha. Use beizzati karke ghar se nikal diya. Phir bhi Sai ne sach ko mere samne layi. I am sorry Sai. Bohut badi galti ho gayi hai mujhse." πŸ˜³ 
*Slow claps* 😳 Ab yaad aayi na that you were Mr. Cruella to your wife. πŸ˜‘

Just one question ?
If Sai and Pulkit had the original document with them during the wedding then how is the document back in college ? πŸ€“ Audience toh pagal hai. They won't understand anything. πŸ·

It's funny how the entire track was depended on that one document. Kitna kuch ho gaya but only this document is important to prove Pulkit's innocence. πŸ€£ A fake letter was written. Bhad mein jaaye woh letter. Pulkit was kidnapped. Woh bhi bhad mein jaaye. πŸ€£

Scared GIFs | Tenor

Sukoon to see him regret. He remembered the bangles breaking and how she said she wishes not to see anyone of his family ever again. 

Sorry but the door opening scene cracked me up with the BG music "aahh ahhhhhh ahhhh". Reminded me of the movie KKKG. πŸ€£πŸ€£

I just loved how Devi pushed Pulkit inside to protect him from her brother. πŸ˜³

He threw his wife out of his house. His Tai threw him out of her house. πŸ₯³ Instant karma. πŸ˜ˆ
Biwi ho yah behen, dhakka toh use khaana hi hai. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Say me whatever you want but seeing him folding his hands to say sorry...
I am guilty that my poor heart got emotional. πŸ˜³

Fraud se Jeeja ji. πŸ€£
Devi is such a cutie. She got so happy that her Veeru called her husband Jeeja ji. β€οΈ

That moment when this bewakoof realized that Pulkit loves his sister so much that he made sheera for her. Joh CN mein koi aadmi kitchen mein nahin ghusta even to serve himself a plate of food, yahan toh Pulkit is cooking for his wife. πŸ˜†

Guilt, regret, repent mode on.... Sonali Kaku ka asar phir se Muguet pe bhari. 

"Veeru ganda Sai achchi Veeru ganda Sai achchi..." Haan Veeru ab tu ro. πŸ€£

"Shayad GC chali gayi mujhe chhod kar"
Are O Devdas, usne tujhe nahin tune use chhoda hai. 
"Meine joh kya woh gunaah hai." Haan Veeru now your brain is working again. πŸ˜²

Ise rota hua dekh ke why do I get piglaofied ? πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯Ί 

"Woh Patralekha humesha tere aur Sai ke beech aa jaati hai. Durr reh usse." If after this he is soft to his BFF then even God can't save him.  

He wants to sudharo his mistake. Dekhte hain kya karta hai.
Yah it's only badi badi baatein vada pav khaate. πŸ˜³

Haan tum sabko sirf bas karne ko hi bolo aur kuch karo maat. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣

Your posts are more entertaining than show 

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahahahhaa! When I say I laughed...! This is gold.🌼

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trust me i was waiting for your post, its good to read through. 

The episode was good today, Viru boy on cry mode. Well dekhte hain when does he switch on his brain cells. 

Even i dont like to see him cry, but this time he has invited this for himself. 

Ro lene do usse, shayad aadhe paap dhul jayein baaki Sai kardegi iski dhulayi. 

Now toh i want to see the fireworks (dhamaka i mean) when these 2 meet that too in GC 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yah it's only badi badi baatein vada pav khaate. smiley22

🀣🀣

Haan tum sabko sirf bas karne ko hi bolo aur kuch karo maat. smiley44

I don’t think he is capable of doing anything else. Cvs have decided crying Virat Chavan is the redemption track.

So he will cry bucket loads with 🚌 Pakhi πŸšƒ kaku 🚎 baba 🀣🀣🀣

@blue my reply 

Edited by KBBofRCIBC - 3 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

"Yeh Dr. Pulkit ke original documents ?"
Saala kya bol raha hai tu ? πŸ˜² Mein toh hil gaya. Meri toh zindagi kharab ho gayi. πŸ˜³

Obviously original cani check and alas the shocker of life, 

bachu laga na 880 walt ka jatka, thought I will arrest Pulkit jeejaji but now go wear your old shoe har and pray to ur wife to be reham dil on you. 

"Meine kuch nahin kya. Kisi ne mujhe paison ke lalaj diya tha." Seriously ? πŸ€ͺ Paise khaa ke documents change kar diya aur kuch nahin kya. Bande mein bakwaas karne ki dum toh hai. 

Bakwas GIFs | Tenor

Bohut hi dilwala IPS officer hai humara Raja Babu. πŸ‘ Kisi ko arrest nahin karta hai nahin koi action leta hai. Paise khaake document change karlo. Theek hai. πŸ‘ Let's not even start what his family has done. Nahin toh bohuta zyada hi tareef ho jaayegi Raja Babu ki. 

You literally took the word that criminals should be given 2nd chance, if they can sudharofy, basically vinayak uncle just got a warning, and was left, this trait I get dude coz thats exactly you gonna do with omi kaka, and in future ur khandaan ur bff, but not sai, who is not even the culprit. janab anger high tha tho payar bhi tut kay karna then we can know that u have no limits for sai. 

"Mein ek masoom ko bohut badi musibaat mein dal diya. Meine Sai ke saath kitna bura salook kya hai. Use jhootha samjha. Use beizzati karke ghar se nikal diya. Phir bhi Sai ne sach ko mere samne layi. I am sorry Sai. Bohut badi galti ho gayi hai mujhse." πŸ˜³ 
*Slow claps* 😳 Ab yaad aayi na that you were Mr. Cruella to your wife. πŸ˜‘

I want sai to give him back the list of names she was addressed with, Materialistic, opportunist, gold digger, kudgarz, betamiiz, jungle mulgi, ehsan faramosh, pagal needs medical treatment, each and every word she was classified with needs to be given back to you, for lstening to crap your family told her. 

Just one question ?
If Sai and Pulkit had the original document with them during the wedding then how is the document back in college ? πŸ€“

I was wondering the same thing kitne copies hai ek form ki

Audience toh pagal hai. They won't understand anything. πŸ·

It's funny how the entire track was depended on that one document. Kitna kuch ho gaya but only this document is important to prove Pulkit's innocence. πŸ€£ A fake letter was written. Bhad mein jaaye woh letter. Pulkit was kidnapped. Woh bhi bhad mein jaaye. πŸ€£

Irony of copy paste and future tracks where they need everyone, kuch na hoga, baki kal dekhte hai. its like ek document ki kimat tum virat babu/Raja babu. fd kay dil ka karar hai ek document, cn waiso kay sar ka taj ek document, pulkit ko fraud say jijaji bana diya isse ek document na 

Scared GIFs | Tenor

Sukoon to see him regret. He remembered the bangles breaking and how she said she wishes not to see anyone of his family ever again. 

Yeah he knows what has happened bangles nhi rista tuta, dil tuta, rab rutta, ab pachtaye kya faida jab chidiya chug gai khet, jab sai chali hi gai 

Sorry but the door opening scene cracked me up with the BG music "aahh ahhhhhh ahhhh". Reminded me of the movie KKKG. πŸ€£πŸ€£

I wish i could play the music, 

tan tannan tanan tanna 

I just loved how Devi pushed Pulkit inside to protect him from her brother. πŸ˜³

He threw his wife out of his house. His Tai threw him out of her house. πŸ₯³ Instant karma. πŸ˜ˆ
Biwi ho yah behen, dhakka toh use khaana hi hai. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Karma hits hard dude, now u know how it feels t be thrown out actually know bezzati baki hai

Say me whatever you want but seeing him folding his hands to say sorry...
I am guilty that my poor heart got emotional. πŸ˜³

Fraud se Jeeja ji. πŸ€£
Devi is such a cutie. She got so happy that her Veeru called her husband Jeeja ji. β€οΈ

That moment when this bewakoof realized that Pulkit loves his sister so much that he made sheera for her. Joh CN mein koi aadmi kitchen mein nahin ghusta even to serve himself a plate of food, yahan toh Pulkit is cooking for his wife. πŸ˜†

Kuch tho seekh kay, i know u take the food for her, but khud say banana is so romantic, u really need tips from this dafur, 

Guilt, regret, repent mode on.... Sonali Kaku ka asar phir se Muguet pe bhari. 

"Veeru ganda Sai achchi Veeru ganda Sai achchi..." Haan Veeru ab tu ro. πŸ€£

"Shayad GC chali gayi mujhe chhod kar"
Are O Devdas, usne tujhe nahin tune use chhoda hai. 
"Meine joh kya woh gunaah hai." Haan Veeru now your brain is working again. πŸ˜²

Ise rota hua dekh ke why do I get piglaofied ? πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯Ί 

May bhi i cried so much after watching this scene rather watching him cry main bhi roya 

"Woh Patralekha humesha tere aur Sai ke beech aa jaati hai. Durr reh usse." If after this he is soft to his BFF then even God can't save him.  

Yah it's only badi badi baatein vada pav khaate. πŸ˜³

Haan tum sabko sirf bas karne ko hi bolo aur kuch karo maat. 

bas, pakhi, bas kaku, bas baba, bas aai, bas sai no no bas sai sai ko tho so many names 

Thanks babe for this awesome post as always bheterib 

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Epic as usual...make me smile.

I think you missed one...at the repenting one he was thinking

oh shit now I have to wear a shoe marla....but it’s okay he has loads of old shoes...

I wish Sai had got a response from him for that 😊

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

🀣🀣

Your posts are more entertaining than show 

Thank you πŸ€£ Mein bakwaas mein bohut maast hoon. πŸ˜›

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

New ocean 🌊 in Goa opening soon