•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

Today's episode might appear to be the calm before the storm tomorrow.

To me, it was more of a reality check for Pratigya, and her inability to respond reflected that the thakurs were somewhat correct in their decision to conceal the incident from her.

She burst into tears as a result of Krishna's and her family's betrayal, as predicted and expected. We see her shocked after Shakti's revelation to her, recalling all the events where she was played out, from Krishna asking Garv to keep the secret, his midnight visit, his bhaang episode, and even the romantic moments spent the day before, and she looks betrayed and questions Krishna. He remains silent and looks down, averting her gaze at all times, knowing he is in the wrong.

Komal steps forward to fill Amma's void, telling her that all we've done is save Garv from danger, including you. She says, "I respect you, Pratigya, but when it comes to your kanoon, you don't let anyone get in front of it; you spare no one." (Throughout the episode, I felt bad about Komal's attitude toward Pratigya, but what she said in the precap proved to be true.) Even Krishna seems irritated by Komal's harsh treatment of Pratigya and tells her to calm down because he is handling the situation.

SS confronts Pratigya further, saying, "This question you're asking us about hiding things from you, why don't you ask yourself?" Did you ever wonder why Garv didn't confide in you and instead chose his father? Seems to be this because he's afraid of you.

This is where I disagreed with SS. Garv was terrified after the incident; he couldn't make the best choice and is too young to do so. Krishna was the one who made Garv promise not to tell anyone, not even his mother, and Garv did not tell Komal either. Don't use this against Pratigya, then. SS made her sound like a bad mother, but everyone had been instilling in Garv's mind since day one that Pratigya would send him to jail. That was completely incorrect, and Pratigya was not to blame.

Pratigya mentioned Kanoon and how Garv was innocent, but your actions portrayed him as a murderer with all evidence hidden (right again), and he is not punishable under the law. SS informs her that it is not about the kanoon, but about Balwant. (This is correct.)

Pratigya is adamant that she will tell the police the truth. (This woman is underestimating Balwant, and what about her claiming she wanted to save a child from Balwant?)

SS points the gun at her and tells her to stop being stubborn, while Komal closes the door to prevent Pratigya from leaving the house.

I believe Krishna's near-death experience, and Pratigya's role in it, will serve as a wake-up call to Pratigya about the flaws in the legal system. She believes Kanoon is perfect, but it isn't, and she will begin to realize this. I want to see Pratigya deeply regret her actions that led Krishna to the ICU. Woman, get up!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Krishtigya

Hi Guys,

Today's episode might appear to be the calm before the storm tomorrow.

To me, it was more of a reality check for Pratigya, and her inability to respond reflected that the thakurs were somewhat correct in their decision to conceal the incident from her.

She burst into tears as a result of Krishna's and her family's betrayal, as predicted and expected. We see her shocked after Shakti's revelation to her, recalling all the events where she was played out, from Krishna asking Garv to keep the secret, his midnight visit, his bhaang episode, and even the romantic moments spent the day before, and she looks betrayed and questions Krishna. He remains silent and looks down, averting her gaze at all times, knowing he is in the wrong.

Komal steps forward to fill Amma's void, telling her that all we've done is save Garv from danger, including you. She says, "I respect you, Pratigya, but when it comes to your kanoon, you don't let anyone get in front of it; you spare no one." (Throughout the episode, I felt bad about Komal's attitude toward Pratigya, but what she said in the precap proved to be true.) Even Krishna seems irritated by Komal's harsh treatment of Pratigya and tells her to calm down because he is handling the situation.

SS confronts Pratigya further, saying, "This question you're asking us about hiding things from you, why don't you ask yourself?" Did you ever wonder why Garv didn't confide in you and instead chose his father? Seems to be this because he's afraid of you.

This is where I disagreed with SS. Garv was terrified after the incident; he couldn't make the best choice and is too young to do so. Krishna was the one who made Garv promise not to tell anyone, not even his mother, and Garv did not tell Komal either. Don't use this against Pratigya, then. SS made her sound like a bad mother, but everyone had been instilling in Garv's mind since day one that Pratigya would send him to jail. That was completely incorrect, and Pratigya was not to blame.

Pratigya mentioned Kanoon and how Garv was innocent, but your actions portrayed him as a murderer with all evidence hidden (right again), and he is not punishable under the law. SS informs her that it is not about the kanoon, but about Balwant. (This is correct.)

Pratigya is adamant that she will tell the police the truth. (This woman is underestimating Balwant, and what about her claiming she wanted to save a child from Balwant?)

SS points the gun at her and tells her to stop being stubborn, while Komal closes the door to prevent Pratigya from leaving the house.

I believe Krishna's near-death experience, and Pratigya's role in it, will serve as a wake-up call to Pratigya about the flaws in the legal system. She believes Kanoon is perfect, but it isn't, and she will begin to realize this. I want to see Pratigya deeply regret her actions that led Krishna to the ICU. Woman, get up!!

I don't think she'll regret her actions, in her mind abiding by the law is a must. She'll blame Balwant but won't do anything significant about it just like she didn't leave the case after he kidnapped her son for a while and terrorized him. She also didn't do anything about him putting his blood on her on holi. She seems to take every bezatti from Balwant like a champ. IMO that's very disappointing. I don't know any mother who would let a stranger grab their kid in their car and get away with that. 

No one bothered to check whether Garv was emotionally and psychologically okay because any kid would be traumatized about such accidents. That was disappointing.