Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2

Tonight Precap - Shocking!!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

I can't believe what I just witnessed: Pratigya summoning the cops on Krishna!! The cops arrest him, and Komal slaps Pratigya, saying, "How can you send your husband to jail? You'll lose everything and it'll be too late." (This line freaked me out, felt a weird chill down my spine🥺)

The cops take Krishna to the cell and tie him up, which he protests, and we see Balwant approaching. Precap ends.

So it's clear, guys, my Krishna will be almost beaten to death while he's tied up, sala, kutta coward Balwant ek baar Krishna ko kholta, and then we'll see who's in ICU.

I felt sorry for Pratigya throughout today's episode. We saw her breakdown and her trust in Krishna dwindle because she was constantly looking to Krishna for answers and for betraying her. Throughout the episode, I was on her side and furious at Komal's behavior.

But Komal's words proved true in the precap, and all my sympathy for Pratigya vanished as Krishna was taken away by cops, and worse, as I saw him being tied in the cell.

How will Pratigya be able to forgive herself for what has happened to Krishna? Everything that happens to him will be her fault!!

I truly hate Pratigya for what she did to Krishna; how could she have done this without considering the consequences? What happened to Raadhe when he was supposed to surrender as per her kanoon? He was killed!!

Pratigya, how could you? How dare you!!

Will this be a wake-up call for her that she is on the verge of losing Krishna? I hope she comes out of her idealistic world, her damn kanoon being played with while her husband is in jail and is unlawfully attacked, nearly killed!!

Krishna can not die!! He won't because he is the hero of the story, but Pratigya, I will never forgive you!! I'm now officially on Krishna's side!!

Tel lene gayi Kriya ki moh maya sari ki sari!!

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunlights9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hope dey dnt ho for memory loss track wid krishna

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunlights9

Hope dey dnt ho for memory loss track wid krishna

I dont know yaar!! Lets see. Even if he forgets he will still fall in love with Pratigya. Besides, i think this track should serve as an eye opener for Pratigya, that her damn kanoon is not so straight after all. Behudi, really upset with her

Sunlights9 thumbnail

Yeaa..

Cnfused dey cud hv shown he s seriously sick..

Why dey showing he s no more..,

R dey repeating the same track like last season ven dat snake poisoing happnd... or dere s smthing more to it..

I hope no leap nd young kriti nd garv..😕

Krishtigya thumbnail

Yeaa..

Cnfused dey cud hv shown he s seriously sick..

Why dey showing he s no more..,

R dey repeating the same track like last season ven dat snake poisoing happnd... or dere s smthing more to it..

I hope no leap nd young kriti nd garv..😕

No, Arhaan and Pooja are the leads of the show, Krishna will recover hopefully. Like you mentioned, for drama they did this in season 1 too. Here it is for same reason I think.

Krishna dying mean MKAP is over, he is the main reason why people watch the show.

Sunlights9 thumbnail

May be dey introduce garv as young krishna.. nd kriti as pratigya😂

Bt yea dis ll be lame😂😂

Krishtigya thumbnail

May be dey introduce garv as young krishna.. nd kriti as pratigya😂

Bt yea dis ll be lame😂😂

Haha, then Kriya will be brother-sister!! Nooo, haha

Nothing will happen to Krishna👍🏼

ArjaAddict thumbnail

An emotional roller-coaster episode.. My heart kept on changing to various sides, throughout the epi, including precap.🥺

I agree, Even I felt so sorry for Pratigya, just the way how she looked at Krishna throughout, seeking answers, heart-broken that her Krishna lied to, and betrayed her.Really hated how the family talked to Pratigya, especially Komal. 😵But Pratigya should understand the monstrous nature of Balwant too 🤢 She can definitely save Garv in front of law but not from Balwant. What they all should've done is work together, Pratigya taking care of law and order angle of the case and SS taking care of Balwant side, Coz it's impossible to stop Balwant via Law - Atleast that's what they are showing us till date🤔

In my opinion, I dont think Pratigya will call Police to arrest Krishna. Yeah, Police is there, somehow through Pratigya only, but in the Pre-cap we saw KriYa holding hands, so that means there is some kind of a mutual understanding right? Maybe Krishna took the blame to save Garv? 🤔But Komal's dialogue is what is killing me 🤔I don't know Anway, let's see... All we can do is wait and see and hope for the best.

But I'm loving the way how the track is shaping. Had it been on SP, we would've rocked TRP charts🥺

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

An emotional roller-coaster episode.. My heart kept on changing to various sides, throughout the epi, including precap.🥺

I agree, Even I felt so sorry for Pratigya, just the way how she looked at Krishna throughout, seeking answers, heart-broken that her Krishna lied to, and betrayed her.Really hated how the family talked to Pratigya, especially Komal. 😵But Pratigya should understand the monstrous nature of Balwant too 🤢 She can definitely save Garv in front of law but not from Balwant. What they all should've done is work together, Pratigya taking care of law and order angle of the case and SS taking care of Balwant side, Coz it's impossible to stop Balwant via Law - Atleast that's what they are showing us till date🤔

In my opinion, I dont think Pratigya will call Police to arrest Krishna. Yeah, Police is there, somehow through Pratigya only, but in the Pre-cap we saw KriYa holding hands, so that means there is some kind of a mutual understanding right? Maybe Krishna took the blame to save Garv? 🤔But Komal's dialogue is what is killing me 🤔I don't know Anway, let's see... All we can do is wait and see and hope for the best.

But I'm loving the way how the track is shaping. Had it been on SP, we would've rocked TRP charts🥺

Nicely put!! Agreed they are holding hands but i think that may be Krishna agreeing to go to jail cause he did looked willing and also was apologetic in the entire episode.

Pooja was amazing with way she looked at Krishna all heart broken👍🏼

I just want Krishna to be ok, i think Prats need this shock to understand things. She always realizes when she is on verge of loosing him, like in season 1. So lets see.

Agreed the story is really good, SP pe among trp toppers hota

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't feel sorry for Pratigya at all. My sympathies stayed with Garv and Krishna. 

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

How will Pratigya be able to forgive herself for what has happened to Krishna? Everything that happens to him will be her fault!!

I truly hate Pratigya for what she did to Krishna; how could she have done this without considering the consequences? What happened to Raadhe when he was supposed to surrender as per her kanoon? He was killed!!

Pratigya, how could you? How dare you!!

Will this be a wake-up call for her that she is on the verge of losing Krishna? 

I don't think Pratiga will hold herself responsible. She'll act shocked as usual and say , "How did my beloved kanoon do this?" I wouldn't be surprised if she thought about getting the word 'Kanoon' tattoed on her like Krishna got Pratigya tattoed on him. 

It is going to be her fault since she has blind trust in her second husband Kanoon. 🤣

Sajjan clearly explained to her about Balwant but it went in one ear and out the other. I won't blame him and Krishna if they tell Pratigya to leave the house or something because she's not prioritizing her kid's safety and using common sense. They know about the goonda world and have experience in it so it would make sense for Pratigya to trust her father in law and husband about Balwant. Her love for kanoon is going to cost Krishna a lot. 

I hope the serial doesn't magically show Pratigya was right about following the kanoon because in real life, such things don't happen. You have to walk the middle path and not be extreme (which she is). Pratigya probably doesn't believe in lying to save a life. I want Krishna and Sajjan to be right this time which will be interesting. 

Komal giving a good slap to her baujai was needed. Someone had to do it. Since Amma wasn't there, Komal filled in the shoes. 

Pratigya takes Krinsha for granted so obviously she has to lose him for a while to realize his worth. He's actually a very good husband and father, the better spouse/parent out of them.