Anupamaa

Vanraj has left the house - NEW PROMO OUT

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Vanraj has left the house stating that he could not handle the pressure of divorce. 😲😲😲 did not expect this twist at all . Writers of anupamaa entertain us with mindblowing twists and turns 😅😅

If sudanshu sir has been present wonder what wld have been the original track ... 

Let's see how they take forward this storyline. But I'm happy with one fact that maide ki katori kavya's all plans r destroyed in a min with vanraj's single act. It'll be funny to see her reaction 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by yuvanaa - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

But  vanraj ne bola tha ki use to 2 din family ke saath time spend karna to ghar chhodna? 

Btw ab 30 April tuk anupama ki shooting silvasaa mein hogi  due to lock down in Maharashtra

May be state change hone ki wajah se  story mein khuch change hua ho

I want anupama and vanraj divorce to happen not becauuse of kavya but for anupama happiness  ahd her self respect

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
yuvanaa thumbnail

Sudanshu sir has not returned to shoot maybe that's why they came up with this or this could have been the original storyline right from the beginning bcoz writers said that only minor changes were made in the story in the actors absence.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i know mostly he works in the films and have got a part in with Salman khan in his movies , i realy liked him in veera but he left for his film shoot and was never back so i stopped watching it ,lets see what s going to happen here .

yuvanaa thumbnail

Oh so is he in film shoot now ? That's why has he not come to anupamaa shoot ?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

Vanraj has left the house stating that he could not handle the pressure of divorce. 😲😲😲 did not expect this twist at all . Writers of anupamaa entertain us with mindblowing twists and turns 😅😅

If sudanshu sir has been present wonder what wld have been the original track ... 

Let's see how they take forward this storyline. But I'm happy with one fact that maide ki katori kavya's all plans r destroyed in a min with vanraj's single act. It'll be funny to see her reaction 😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously it will be a interesting twist ðŸ˜† 

Ab maide ki katori ka kya hoga🤣

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If this twist is bcoz sudhanshu had not resumed the shoot then it is ok bcoz this was shot after Rupali resumed.

But if this was already part of story then I am not liking it, ye divorce bewajah lamba khich rahe hai writers. Anupama yehi sab main padi rahegi, toh woh aage kab bhadhegi? Vanraj aur Kavya ke drame hi khatam nahi hote. Vanraj jaisa confused insaan aaj tak nahi dekha maine 🙄

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Seriously it will be a interesting twist ðŸ˜† 

Ab maide ki katori ka kya hoga🤣

But ye sab Anu ke liye kitna torture hai

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neo7

But ye sab Anu ke liye kitna torture hai

Definitely But she should concentrate on her work now. I mean she also can forget all the things and just move on her life

neo7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Definitely But she should concentrate on her work now. I mean she also can forget all the things and just move on her life

Kaise badhe aage peace of mind toh chahiye na. But she has to handle everything alone always. Everyone just thinks about themselves