Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Episode 246 - The Good, the Bad and the Dead

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I Am Back GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

After a long hiatus, I am back with a short episode analysis

Temporarily though..

The makers are focusing on those tracks in OTT that we always wanted them to focus on.

So though the episodes are very boring nowadays, it is lovely to see such subtle scenes that has a deeper meaning.

So here we go!!!!

*************************************************************************************************

The worst feeling for anyone is to be Unwanted,

The realization that you might not mean a penny worth to someone who in turn means a lot to you,

to someone who for whom you would have made numerous sacrificies

Vansh, who had taken the responsibility of the family,

is well aware that they don't deserve him

Aware that they are just waiting for an opportunity to push him down

Yet, it hurts him when he is subjected to the reality

He proudly called himself the shield of his family,

but he has yet to realize that he is JUST a shield to them

A man whose one glare used to shut the entire family up

now is the first accused to be questioned when something goes wrong

His allegiance is questioned every time and

His authority threatened

All by the matriarch of the house

One we had always assumed is one of the few who had truly loved Vansh,

Even to her, Vansh is just a shield

A shield which is weakening, according to her

A shield, which no longer holds the power to stop anyone from ruining the family's reputation

The one thing she holds important

RIDDHIMA

Actions speak louder than words,

We have all heard that phrase

Riddhima, who claims herself to be Vansh's protector

ironically, her every actions contradicts her own statement.

Yet, she stands by her statement

Her first priority - Vansh

A six hour mystery that will reveal her truth

A truth which according to her is tainted now,

A truth which can't be revealed unless her mission is fulfilled

Twistedly, A mission which indirectly destroys Vansh.

Currently, her actions are questioned and rightfully so

Only the truth about the missing period can reveal it all

π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 

Riddhima - We are both on different teams right?

Vansh - Really, I thought we were always on the same team.

Another Noteworthy scene

Despite claiming to be madly in love with each other, 

Riddhima and Vansh always find themselves in opposites sides

They assert that everything they do is for the protection of the other

but ironically, it does nothing but hurt them

Forgetting their terrible past,

calling those moments that had once terrified them as a beautiful moment of their life

doesn't change the truth

Riddhima and Vansh, instead of embracing the past, has altered it to their own satisfaction

thus landing their present and future in trouble

Their sins in the past will always follow them

The shadows of the past will never be able to truly leave them

With Vansh, Riddhima in a way is still the stubborn spy who came into his life to destroy it

To Riddhima, Vansh in some way is still the shrewd criminal, who she is supposed to destroy

π—ͺ𝗛𝗒 π—žπ—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—— π—žπ—”π—œπ—₯𝗔

A mystery where every family member is involved somehow

With naΓ―ve Sia unknowingly becoming an accomplice to the murderer, 

which currently seems to be Vyom.

Did he have a second accomplice though, is the next question

Dadi's involvement in the whole scenario is pretty clear ,

But How is the question?

Did she stumble upon Vyom killing Kaira and he blackmailed her with the past truth or

Did she herself kill kaira in order to make sure Vyom doesn't find the truth about the blackbox

With Kabir now free, How is he going to be tied to the story

Is he the one writing the mysterious notes to riddhima

Does he also have an accomplice inside the house

Share your views!!

****************************************************************************************************

Index - Priya

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After a long tym . 
Riansh convo in today episode is . Vansh very well know his family doesnt deserve him as he puts his family first but his family find reason to defame him .the only person who came to him was his riddhu 

Right now i cant judge riddhu action waiting for her piv but she again proved vansh will remain her priority.

Sia in her new found love unknowingly killed a human . Now vyom entered through secret door and dadi must have gone to that secret room with mashaal as per meenu bts and she would have witnessed vyom killing kiara or something and she would have been blackmailed by him and she kept that mashaal in ap room . 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

their love is not the kind of love which can give you sukoon. their love is kind of love which burns them inside out. while they both love so fiercely but their trust is most fragile, its only the fire of their deeply consuming love which is keeping them together as they live in two different planets.  

Ridhima while wanting to keep vansh safe is ready to cross any limits is not ready to even ask her husband once whether even he wants be saved. She had a dream before entering vansh's life now she has realised that with vansh's life that dream is impossible so she is ready to destroy that life to have her dream  with vansh come true. She like always as kabir said is gullible person who never understands. love needs sacrifice. 

Vansh has came a long way, i had never expected him to be this patient with her. he knows no matter where his wife goes she belongs to him.

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Priya Akka πŸ€—rendu naala ala kanom missed you

Work load ah 

Analysis super πŸ‘

I guess Vyom is one who killed lollipop. What's there in Goa shooting don't know will see in upcoming scenes πŸ˜†

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I actually dont give a damn to Aryan and Ishani. I feel bad for  Siya. She is trapped and Ishani jaisi badi behen jis ki ho usey bahar k dushman nhi chahiye! 

Mujhe avi vi lagta hai Dadi ka badalta hua behavior  Especially Riansh ki taraf is something that is definately related to Vansh So is applicable to Ridzi. In dono ka raaz jab khulega tab ho sakta hai Vansh dono se emotionally dur ho jaye thats why they are behaving like this!

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Priya after a long time πŸ€—. I agree with you that ridhu is contradicting  her words. But when we will know the mystery then I can pass the judgement. I just hope this time ridhima comes clear before its too late and aryan Ishani theh dont matter 2 me. They always have been like this. Dadi is surely fearing that her raaz will drive away vansh from her. This 6hr raaz has been dragged 2 much. I hope it unveils soon. Im waiting for the aftermath of it. Hopefully riansh will overcome it together.

Priya12000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

After a long tym . 
Riansh convo in today episode is . Vansh very well know his family doesnt deserve him as he puts his family first but his family find reason to defame him .the only person who came to him was his riddhu 

Right now i cant judge riddhu action waiting for her piv but she again proved vansh will remain her priority.

Sia in her new found love unknowingly killed a human . Now vyom entered through secret door and dadi must have gone to that secret room with mashaal as per meenu bts and she would have witnessed vyom killing kiara or something and she would have been blackmailed by him and she kept that mashaal in ap room . 

@B - According to him, Even her actions are against him. So he feels indeed alone

Agree, I am also waiting for the 6 hour mystery so we know why ridz is doing what she is doing. 

Sia in her naive teenage phase, just to impress Vyom has passed on the information about the tattoo to him, But now is where her real test starts. Will she confront Vyom and get to know his real phase or Will Vyom manipulate her with his sweet mon cheri talks. Whatever it may be, Sia is no longer the sweet innocent girl.

I agree with your take on Dadi. Thats what i also think. But only thing is Vyom being the killer is so evident. So i wonder if there will be a twist that someone else beat him up to it before he could kill Kaira. 

Priya12000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

their love is not the kind of love which can give you sukoon. their love is kind of love which burns them inside out. while they both love so fiercely but their trust is most fragile, its only the fire of their deeply consuming love which is keeping them together as they live in two different planets.  

Ridhima while wanting to keep vansh safe is ready to cross any limits is not ready to even ask her husband once whether even he wants be saved. She had a dream before entering vansh's life now she has realised that with vansh's life that dream is impossible so she is ready to destroy that life to have her dream  with vansh come true. She like always as kabir said is gullible person who never understands. love needs sacrifice. 

Vansh has came a long way, i had never expected him to be this patient with her. he knows no matter where his wife goes she belongs to him.

Their past will never leave them. As i said, A part of them still sees the other as a spy and criminal. especially to riddhima.

And their toxic love for each other is what is keeping the relationship alive and destroying it at the same time.

Vansh, indeed has come a long way, especially after the revenge track 

But riddhima's actions cannot be judged until we know why she is doing it. It may change everything

Priya12000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Priya Akka πŸ€—rendu naala ala kanom missed you

Work load ah 

Analysis super πŸ‘

I guess Vyom is one who killed lollipop. What's there in Goa shooting don't know will see in upcoming scenes πŸ˜†

Work load iruku but forum lendhu konjam break edukalam nu paathen. Konjam addict ayten

But yesterday's episode la sila scenes were really good.

Thank you πŸ€—

Vyom is the most likely suspect but dadi is somehow involved. Someone from the inside is helping Vyom apart from Sia. 

I don't know how the goa shooting will be. But would be really happy if we get to see a different set. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

@B - According to him, Even her actions are against him. So he feels indeed alone

Agree, I am also waiting for the 6 hour mystery so we know why ridz is doing what she is doing. 

Sia in her naive teenage phase, just to impress Vyom has passed on the information about the tattoo to him, But now is where her real test starts. Will she confront Vyom and get to know his real phase or Will Vyom manipulate her with his sweet mon cheri talks. Whatever it may be, Sia is no longer the sweet innocent girl.

I agree with your take on Dadi. Thats what i also think. But only thing is Vyom being the killer is so evident. So i wonder if there will be a twist that someone else beat him up to it before he could kill Kaira. 

I agree riddhu action are making vansh believe that she is also against him 

Yep sia real test start now . Since nikki is not shooting maybe this will be put on hold for days

I hope she goes to riddhu and tell her side of story bcz other than riddhu no one will listen and make her realise what she did