•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

These people are really lucky that she has no living relatives to sue them

Originally posted by Koviljika34

These people are really lucky that she has no living relatives to sue them

What's to sue about?  She was diagnosed with Schizophrenia.  Sadly it's a disease where symptoms start showing in one's late 20s / early 30s for women (though sometimes even as young as 12) and at that time there wasn't a lot of treatment.

Amitabh Bachchan is a super international gangster. He is after my life. His goons kidnapped me and I was kept on an island where they performed a surgery on me and planted a transmitter or chip right under my ear."

The Irada actor then filed a police case against Amitabh and dragged him to court. But the allegations were put to rest as Parveen was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Talis

What's to sue about?  She was diagnosed with Schizophrenia.  Sadly it's a disease where symptoms start showing in one's late 20s / early 30s for women (though sometimes even as young as 12) and at that time there wasn't a lot of treatment.

Amitabh Bachchan is a super international gangster. He is after my life. His goons kidnapped me and I was kept on an island where they performed a surgery on me and planted a transmitter or chip right under my ear."

The Irada actor then filed a police case against Amitabh and dragged him to court. But the allegations were put to rest as Parveen was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

She returned to Mumbai in November 1989. She was rumoured to have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, although she regularly denied this, stating that her being labelled as such was a conspiracy by the film industry and the media to malign her image and make her appear insane, so that they could cover up their crimes This led Parveen to break relationships with most of her friends and family, and becoming reclusive.

(Source-Wiki)

Was Amitabh ever in relationship with her as it was rumored

Poor AB, the women he gets stuck with...

JB, BRG both act loco except theyโ€™re in the opposite ends of the spectrum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ashraf Butt urf Mahesh Bhatt๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Edited by maha15 - 2 years ago

I believe she might have mental health issues. She was not able to take good care of her looks. I saw her interview on TV, where her one tooth had fallen out,  but she was  still laughing as if not concerned about that.  If Hema Malini's tooth fall out, she will immediately fix that with a new artificial tooth. Usually actresses are conscious about their looks when they appear for interviews or in public.

I once read, Danny went to her house and she didn't let him in and calling him Amitabh's agent because he praised him in an interview. Parveen developed negative feelings towards him too. Moreover there was no one to take  care of her. Schizophrenics can live a normal life, though not all, if cared well  by loved ones or any person. She was all alone with no loved one to take care of her and suffered a lot.

kabir bedi was a handsome looking man, what has done to his face๐Ÿ˜ต

In news paper interview Kabir Bedi said Parveen Babi was fond of ghost and she can see mughal bhoot as her ancestors were in Mughal force of Babur,,,,๐Ÿ˜ฒ

He said that Stardust Magazine blamed me for breakup but it was Parveen Babi who dumped me

So he wanted to stuck with her even she was diagnosed Schizophrenic,๐Ÿ˜•,,,,,, why?????