•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Guys,

So far, my favorite aspect of Season 2 is how Krishna-centered the plot is. He's a major plot point throughout the story, and I'm loving it. It's no surprise that the first episode began with his introduction.

I'm a big Krishna admirer and a Kriyan. They were the pull factors that drew me to MKAP. Even though I didn't like some of the tracks in season 1, they kept me interested until the end.

Krishna has always been my favorite character. He is deep, complex, and grey, but he is also very childlike, innocent, and kind-hearted. He has many facets, and the fact that he can be unpredictable at times adds to my admiration for him.

Now in season 2, I find the plot intriguing and the resulting character dynamics entertaining to watch.

I've seen Krishna as a lover, a husband, and now a father. To me, the story is about Krishna and how circumstances against Balwant push Krishna into the dark, triggering Kriya to suffer as a result.

The revelation of the truth was a little slower, but now that it's out, I'm excited to see how the story develops in the coming weeks.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Krishna in full form, and I can already hear the Krishna Krishna BGM in full balst, but the Kriyan in me is concerned about the impact on the Kriya relationship! Oh my god!! This is getting interesting

I can hardly wait until Monday!!

I think the best part for me is the fact that Pratigya is wrong this time. She can't protect her son using the 'kanoon'. 

So it will be interesting to see how and when she realizes she's going to have to accept goonda Krishna to save their son. I would love it if she learns to stop acting like she's right all the time. 

I also like how Garv is a mini Krishna. It's cute. A little mini me of his father with glasses (he got that from Pratigya's side of the family)

If they do a memory loss track and Pratigya turning into a dacoit, I would love it. Memory loss tracks are so clichΓ© in Indian serials but I want to see a goonda Pratigya talking like how Krishna talks. You know that Allahbadi Hindi Dialect. Want to see her do Kaike Paan Banareswala dance πŸ˜† I think if she experiences this, she'd be able to understand Krishna better and his old lifestyle. She has no clue about goonda ethics such as Balwant's thirst of revenge and the extent of what he could do to an entire family. 

She's so uptight in this season, needs to loosen up a bit. Poor Krishna.

If that happens, it would become the best part for me. 

Nice post, my favourite character is always Krishna then SS, Garv has nice chemistry with Krishna. Want to see more Kriti papa scenes as he was very demanding their first child to be a baby girl. I really hated pratigya in some tracks, as she is insulting and ignoring Krishna and supporting her boring family πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Behudi me, can't see Krishna suffering.

Originally posted by manissha

Nice post, my favourite character is always Krishna then SS, Garv has nice chemistry with Krishna. Want to see more Kriti papa scenes as he was very demanding their first child to be a baby girl. I really hated pratigya in some tracks, as she is insulting and ignoring Krishna and supporting her boring family πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. Behudi me, can't see Krishna suffering.

Same here and yes me too want Kriti Krishna bonding more!! He was soo excited about her and their first child too. Krishna & Garv are adorable, really cute chemistry & convincing