Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

I want both of them to get a tight slap

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Aai ko na inn dono ko kheech ke lagana chahiye. Since, she is the Aai, unka to pura haq h. Aur dono harkatein hi aisi kar rahe hai. Sai went ahead and married off the daughter of the house without telling anyone.

And Virat, unn mahashay ka kya kehna. Apni beevi ko aadhi raat ko ghar se bahar nikal diya. Aur sone pe suhaaga to ye hai ki sabke saamne use pagal kaha. I know he didn't mean it the way it sounds, lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki usne ye keh ke sahi kiya. "Mental treatment ki zaroorat hai" This was such a low blow.

Ye saari cheezein point out honi chshiye. If nothing, to kam se kam Virat ke flashback mein hi dikha do, but show that he is regretting these things.

Same goes for Sai too

Edited by ShipIsSailing - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sai got 100 times worst punishment than she ever deserved for what she did. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Aai ko na inn dono ko kheech ke lagana chahiye. Since, she is the Aai, unka to pura haq h. Aur dono harkatein hi aisi kar rahe hai. Sai went ahead and married off the daughter of the house without telling anyone.

And Virat, unn mahashay ka kya kehna. Apni beevi ko aadhi raat ko ghar se bahar nikal diya. Aur sone pe suhaaga to ye hai ki sabke saamne use pagal kaha. I know he didn't mean it the way it sounds, lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki usne ye keh ke sahi kiya. "Mental treatment ki zaroorat hai" This was such a low blow.

Ye saari cheezein point out honi chshiye. If nothing, to kam se kam Virat ke flashback mein hi dikha do, but show that he is regretting these things.

Same goes for Sai too

How about she duck tapes thier mouths and reads all thier statements infront and allows them to think,and for a change locks them in their room, and no ,this is not my 18+ brain speaking here, as in then remove the tapes and let them speak with themselves,they need communication, not contamination for talks.

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

How about she duck tapes thier mouths and reads all thier statements infront and allows them to think,and for a change locks them in their room, and no ,this is not my 18+ brain speaking here, as in then remove the tapes and let them speak with themselves,they need communication, not contamination for talks.

@bold 

And melts the key metal varna Didi itni desperate hai ki.....

uneorchide thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

a mother in law doesn't have the right to slap her daughter in law. even if she calls her mom, legally she is still the mother in law. we have seen enough domestic violence in the show. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I want saza e kaala paani for virat .

Britishers created a jail for rebellious indian they were tortured there , that jail is still present in Port Blair cellular Jail . Virat should be sent there.

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. Aai is the only person who could bring some sense to both of them especially Virat. Don't know how the other versions were but the redemption track should be better or else it would butcher Virat's character forever.

BTW kudos to Neil and Ayesha for their tremendous efforts.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Same goes for Sai too

What a low blow from a man whose sister has been suffering from PTSD for last 10 years....Disgusting and shameful. And he also gave a license to Patralekha for using such words in future since he himself used it for his wife.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same goes for Sai too

They makers should have added a slap scene by Ashwini to Virat right after that dialogue(though he deserves much much more than just a mere slap😑) but that would have atleast made that scene a bit bearable...

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: uneorchide

a mother in law doesn't have the right to slap her daughter in law. even if she calls her mom, legally she is still the mother in law. we have seen enough domestic violence in the show. 

Okay...then Usha Maushi for Sai